Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

I met a pheromone super power lady
PapuaNewGuinea
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: I met a pheromone super power lady
01-08-2021 1:48 AM

I got my hands on Doc Johnson's Yes. I figured why not since I was looking for items to top up an order at a sex toy store to get free shipping. Only one listed pheromone, so I'm not expecting the most mind blowing product, but since I'm new to the game idk what I'm missing. Too soon for reports, but the smell is very much a barber shop/after shave scent. Pretty generic, synthetic, but not a bad scent. Long lasting for a cheap fragrance, but not exactly revolutionary stuff. Doesn't project very much or for very long. Not really a great scent for my age group, but maybe someone will like it. I do like the plastic packaging on it though. The label can be stripped off entirely, it's small and light weight, the lid snaps on, and I'd be comfortable carrying it with me in any bag.

I'm debating returning my pheromone treasures order, but I'm not sure. While I've been getting pretty insignificant results, it's also true that I've been testing in socially distance mask wearing situations, which is far from ideal. I've also haven't tested as much as I'd like. I emailed pheromone treasures about possible suggestions but no response yet. Doesn't help that their return policy is 60 days from purchase date, and the shipping to Canada while not the slowest, was also not very fast. If any of you have any opinions I'd be interested.

Lastly, I'm pretty disappointed with my experience with true pheromones' customer support. Asked their live help chat about their candles and was told to email them, but when I emailed them I didn't get a response even after multiple weeks. Maybe I'll email them again, but I'm losing interest so probably not.

Anyways, I'll keep updating as I go. Thanks for reading.
01-08-2021 1:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
arkailija
Lurk.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-08-2021 8:58 AM

Hey PapuaNewGuinea!

From my viewpoint I wouldn't return your Pheromone Treasures order. As you mentioned, testing has been relatively difficult as with the COVID and mask usage, so don't give up on those treasures. ;-) OK, my personal bias is pretty much against returning anything, last return was to just change a size on a jacket that I ordered but otherwise I'm just in the "mood" of:
Buy it and use it, if not usable then offer for trade among friends etc., or sell on some platform. (Craigslist, ebay, over here at Pherotruth.)
Getting to a sidetrack but this is how I roll, due to shipping being complicated at times to my country of origin, Finland.
(And while things cost money, I usually calculate that I'm ready to lose the amount of money on pretty much anything I spend on shopping, especially regarding pheromones. Well, it's not like I'm buying the newest A314 anyway, heck, I grab deals on this forum and lurk for sales.)

What are your usual application points? How you clean your application points? I suggest getting witch hazel for application point clean ups. You could even bottle that to a small spray bottle and carry it with you. That way you could reset on the go and apply something else. Some pheromones can stick on your skin for a longer time even if you don't really smell them anymore and of course depending on the application points they can stick to your clothes as well.

You mention East-Asian heritage in your first message, in that case something a bit more "oomph" could be in order. From the Pheremone Treasures order I'd still give more time testing THU and GOA. They're oil based as I've understood from the website so that actually is a slight issue. Oils usually work better in warmer climates in my experience. Depending on your sales job (mentioned in the first post) something alcohol-based could be in order.
I noticed that Swoon didn't get too many great reports as I quickly checked about it. Overall, try to stick with one product for now (I know, it's so tempting to combo and so on, I'm guilty of doing that too soon! ;-) ) and vary the application points.

With oil based products you need to get them to your hot spot areas, around the neck line, earlobes can be used for application spot as well. A good fragrance / cologne near by spots to help the diffusion.
It's not a sprint with pheromones, give yourself and the products good amount of time to adapt and learn.
Hopefully things will get better soon and that you can see more of the potential of pheromones. :-)

By the way, you mentioned a sex toy store. As a slight suggestion regarding toys, opt for silicone, glass and stainless steel products. ;-) While those might cost a bit more, it's not like you'd be throwing them out in a minute. (Personally I got njoy Pure wand a while ago. Versatile piece of stainless steel that'll last my lifetime and more pretty likely.)
Just a thought, all in all I hope you enjoy the products that you buy. If you need any suggestions you can drop me a PM.
01-08-2021 8:58 AM
PapuaNewGuinea
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-10-2021 7:06 PM

(01-08-2021 8:58 AM)arkailija Wrote:  Hey PapuaNewGuinea!

From my viewpoint I wouldn't return your Pheromone Treasures order. As you mentioned, testing has been relatively difficult as with the COVID and mask usage, so don't give up on those treasures. ;-) OK, my personal bias is pretty much against returning anything, last return was to just change a size on a jacket that I ordered but otherwise I'm just in the "mood" of:
Buy it and use it, if not usable then offer for trade among friends etc., or sell on some platform. (Craigslist, ebay, over here at Pherotruth.)
Getting to a sidetrack but this is how I roll, due to shipping being complicated at times to my country of origin, Finland.
(And while things cost money, I usually calculate that I'm ready to lose the amount of money on pretty much anything I spend on shopping, especially regarding pheromones. Well, it's not like I'm buying the newest A314 anyway, heck, I grab deals on this forum and lurk for sales.)

What are your usual application points? How you clean your application points? I suggest getting witch hazel for application point clean ups. You could even bottle that to a small spray bottle and carry it with you. That way you could reset on the go and apply something else. Some pheromones can stick on your skin for a longer time even if you don't really smell them anymore and of course depending on the application points they can stick to your clothes as well.

You mention East-Asian heritage in your first message, in that case something a bit more "oomph" could be in order. From the Pheremone Treasures order I'd still give more time testing THU and GOA. They're oil based as I've understood from the website so that actually is a slight issue. Oils usually work better in warmer climates in my experience. Depending on your sales job (mentioned in the first post) something alcohol-based could be in order.
I noticed that Swoon didn't get too many great reports as I quickly checked about it. Overall, try to stick with one product for now (I know, it's so tempting to combo and so on, I'm guilty of doing that too soon! ;-) ) and vary the application points.

With oil based products you need to get them to your hot spot areas, around the neck line, earlobes can be used for application spot as well. A good fragrance / cologne near by spots to help the diffusion.
It's not a sprint with pheromones, give yourself and the products good amount of time to adapt and learn.
Hopefully things will get better soon and that you can see more of the potential of pheromones. :-)

By the way, you mentioned a sex toy store. As a slight suggestion regarding toys, opt for silicone, glass and stainless steel products. ;-) While those might cost a bit more, it's not like you'd be throwing them out in a minute. (Personally I got njoy Pure wand a while ago. Versatile piece of stainless steel that'll last my lifetime and more pretty likely.)
Just a thought, all in all I hope you enjoy the products that you buy. If you need any suggestions you can drop me a PM.

Hey, thanks for replying.

I'd never thought too hard about cleaning application points first. I'd look into it a bit more. I usually apply to the chest since I'm usually pretty warm there bit I did try my neck and wrists. Also THU is alcohol based so I'll probably work with that one.

As for the sex toys, I have a pretty big collection and the vast majority is metal or silicone, with the main exceptions being sleeves since plastic feels much, much better, but thanks for the tip.
01-10-2021 7:06 PM
arkailija
Lurk.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-11-2021 11:56 AM

Considering you mentioned about going pretty much soapless etc., it's a good idea to have witch hazel on hand for application point clean ups. Otherwise it's somewhat possible to have a build up of Pheromones that can cause ghosting. Neck and wrists are my usually application points, so called pulse points. Chest area can work quite well, depending on the enviroment.
Good that the THU is alcohol based. With oil based products I feel that the enviroment should be a bit warmer or then you need to pump yourself up somehow to get those signals to fly. ;-)

Excellent, good to hear! Yeah, with sleeves it's a bit tougher. I've personally just made a shift to more lasting toys and in the process I've discarded some stuff.
DangerousLilly (one can seach engine that) has some interesting information about sex toys. That's actually how I found Pure Wand to my best recollection, just didn't buy the product right away though, I think I had a longer thinking period about the purchase and finally I found a good deal from a verified dealer.

Happy phero (and other) adventures to you!
01-11-2021 11:56 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread