Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

I have entered the fray
Dandilionhills76
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

I have entered the fray
12-21-2017 4:58 AM

Good day I’m new and I’m looking for the right direction in terms of what to buy first. My target range is 18-24 yrs. thanks
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2017 5:14 AM by Dandilionhills76.)
12-21-2017 4:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: I have entered the fray
12-21-2017 6:15 AM

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pher...mones+2016

good place to start.

There are many products available. Chances you will need more than one, depending on what you are trying to achieve. It is similar to having tools...different jobs will require different tools. From one night stand to pair bond romance; to work status/advancement or just plain social enhancement among peers. What works successfully for one listmate, may not work similarly for you. That is why you will have to experiment so as to find your 'Holy Grail' product/combo.

As aforementioned, there are many tools for different jobs. So, I cannot mention a Holy Grail. However, I can mention my favorite vendors.

1)Apex, 2)Liquid Alchemy Labs (LAL) and 3)Pheromone XS in that order. This is just me.
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2017 6:48 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
12-21-2017 6:15 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-21-2017 8:04 AM

(12-21-2017 4:58 AM)Dandilionhills76 Wrote:  Good day I’m new and I’m looking for the right direction in terms of what to buy first. My target range is 18-24 yrs. thanks

This question gets asked quite often and posters here are always eager to give their opinion on what works. Truthfully, TheManInTheFedora gave you the correct answer.
As far as Vendors are concerned everyone has their own favorites.

See below for some guidance from the Admin Mark.

(07-17-2016 4:39 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  The guy is new here and probably not aware that question gets asked all too often and from so many new members.

...if you've gathered a bunch of information about different products then let us know which ones you're most interested in and why, and I'm sure you'll get all the help you need to narrow your decisions.

What is the best car to drive? What is the best job to have? What is the best cologne to wear? All of these questions have many answers.

There are 70+ products on this site and 4,000+ opinions. Walk before you run. Do some research on products first. The opinions here are very, very subjective. You will also find vast variances in expertise. Spend some time reading the forums.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
12-21-2017 8:04 AM
BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-21-2017 8:42 AM

welcome aboard and good luck !
Xist, Swoon, GOA to name a few.
12-21-2017 8:42 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-21-2017 9:08 AM

(12-21-2017 8:42 AM)BlueKnight Wrote:  welcome aboard and good luck !
Xist, Swoon, GOA to name a few.

Thanks for providing your opinion on this thread BlueKnight. While your opinion is great, I believe we should focus on having a brand new poster read more of the forum before posting questions like "What should I buy?"

Just my opinion but we need to stop enabling posters whose first post is "What should I buy?"

Of course if the majority of posters want to continually answer this question over and over and over again then my point is moot.

Your opinion and everyone else's is important but do we really want to expend energy beating this horse every time a brand new poster asks "What is the best...."

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2017 9:10 AM by Paradox.)
12-21-2017 9:08 AM
Dandilionhills76
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-21-2017 9:47 AM

(12-21-2017 8:04 AM)Paradox Wrote:  This question gets asked quite often and posters here are always eager to give their opinion on what works. Truthfully, TheManInTheFedora gave you the correct answer.
As far as Vendors are concerned everyone has their own favorites.

See below for some guidance from the Admin Mark.

(07-17-2016 4:39 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  The guy is new here and probably not aware that question gets asked all too often and from so many new members.

...if you've gathered a bunch of information about different products then let us know which ones you're most interested in and why, and I'm sure you'll get all the help you need to narrow your decisions.

What is the best car to drive? What is the best job to have? What is the best cologne to wear? All of these questions have many answers.

There are 70+ products on this site and 4,000+ opinions. Walk before you run. Do some research on products first. The opinions here are very, very subjective. You will also find vast variances in expertise. Spend some time reading the forums.

Thanks friends for the advice and suggestions. I’ve actually been researching this for quite a while to know if I should spend any money or not. And I’ve found this intriguing community that I did not expect. The main things I’ve found so far is many people seem to like things like nude and XiSt. I think I’m going to make my first virgin purchase on M3X because it’s peaked my interest. Thanks for the advice and sorry for the noob question.
12-21-2017 9:47 AM
Tezeus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-21-2017 10:29 AM

(12-21-2017 9:47 AM)Dandilionhills76 Wrote:  ..I think I’m going to make my first virgin purchase on M3X because it’s peaked my interest. ..

Welcome abord my friend.I just waned to tell you that M3X its a really good product but for the younger girls you will need a little comfort.
M3X alone its like asking a girl "You wanna fuck? " before saying "Hi".Its cosidered sexual and younger girls love more subtle "asking".For that its Imprint and Core.Pair one of them with M3X and you will have much better succes with young crowd.Read Apex combos before your final decision.Good luck.

Here Tezeus,
regards
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2017 10:30 AM by Tezeus.)
12-21-2017 10:29 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-21-2017 10:37 AM

(12-21-2017 9:47 AM)Dandilionhills76 Wrote:  Thanks friends for the advice and suggestions. I’ve actually been researching this for quite a while to know if I should spend any money or not. And I’ve found this intriguing community that I did not expect. The main things I’ve found so far is many people seem to like things like nude and XiSt. I think I’m going to make my first virgin purchase on M3X because it’s peaked my interest. Thanks for the advice and sorry for the noob question.

Good to have you here. Thanks for doing the homework. It's good to have another set of eyes available.

Please post your reviews and impressions of the products that you buy. It helps others make decisions.

Try to resist the urge to mix products right away. The products that the Vendors produce are meant to be standalone products. However many people mix products to try for enhanced results.

Welcome, good luck and enjoy.

12-21-2017 10:37 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-21-2017 11:03 AM

(12-21-2017 9:08 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Thanks for providing your opinion on this thread BlueKnight. While your opinion is great, I believe we should focus on having a brand new poster read more of the forum before posting questions like "What should I buy?"

Just my opinion but we need to stop enabling posters whose first post is "What should I buy?"

Of course if the majority of posters want to continually answer this question over and over and over again then my point is moot.

Your opinion and everyone else's is important but do we really want to expend energy beating this horse every time a brand new poster asks "What is the best...."

10-4 Paradox. You are 100% right. I am coming to the end of my first year using pheromones. The one thing I quickly found out that it is a very expensive hobby. So many products. Newbies need to do their own testing and research.
12-21-2017 11:03 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-21-2017 11:25 AM

(12-21-2017 11:03 AM)BlueKnight Wrote:  10-4 Paradox. You are 100% right. I am coming to the end of my first year using pheromones. The one thing I quickly found out that it is a very expensive hobby. So many products. Newbies need to do their own testing and research.

There is a thin line here. As a new person you want to ask someone who has tried some formulas and you figure that "Experts" will weigh in. But really this is not that kind of hobby.

It's more of a "different strokes for different folks" kind of place. I am not fond of Wolf. Others swear by it. I like M3X. A few people complain they can't get it to work for them. Different strokes for different folks. As Fedora said the top 5 is a great starting point.

So yes, BlueKnight like you said, much of this is trial and error anyway...and each trial costs $30-$70 dollars.

12-21-2017 11:25 AM

Share This Thread