Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
How to get your girlfriend back!!
NR-2
Delta Observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

How to get your girlfriend back!!
01-19-2021 10:20 AM

I'm going to assume a few things: she broke up with you, it was a 'soft' breakup (neither you nor her did anything egregious, she just lost interest/got annoyed), you were in a relationship for around or less than 2 years, you're both under 30.

Why do you want her back? Maybe you're not ready for that question if you're reading this, but if you seriously consider this question, you may move on altogether.

Ok, so let's get away from the why. To get her back, you're going to have to change. Pheromones can help a bit, but you will definitely do the heavy lifting. If she broke up with "you" it's going to take a new "you" to get her back. I can hear your boners wilting.

So, you become a better man...you're taking good care of your health, you learn more about who you are and what you want, and begin to take more initiative in life. Your friends notice and so do many women around you, you still want her?

Let's say its been 6 months and she's available. Lucky you! You meet up for coffee or alcoholic libations to "catch up." She's shocked when she sees you! You're in great shape, you smell great, have your Xist on, but you're a little nervous. Fast forward...after a few weeks of "we used to be a couple" sex, you ask her to get back together. She says yes!

Another 6 months go by and you've been in girlfriend heaven! But after you got back in the relationship, she became your focus. How could she not? You just spent a lot of time and energy changing yourself for her. She asks to meet you for coffee and breaks up with you. You settled back into the old "you" and dried up her pussy again.

If you really changed for the better in 6 months, you probably wouldn't want her anymore. If all it took was a little Xist or some other pheromone, you could have definitely done it without it. What a paradox. But hormones will do that to you.

Sometimes it's easier to focus on getting someone back (or getting back at someone), rather than dealing with your own emotions and being accountable. It's a wild world baby! I hope you find peace and happiness.
01-19-2021 10:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: How to get your girlfriend back!!
01-19-2021 1:30 PM

And sometimes it's them that need to change.
My two cents, never get back with an ex. Period.
Good advice though, work on yourself.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
01-19-2021 1:30 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

02-14-2021 12:47 AM

I’m with the Russian wolf on this one. Focus on yourself and fuck the bitches. Both literally and figuratively haha

Improve yourself every day. Learn a new language, lose some weight it doesn’t matter. . . Just improve.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2021 2:13 AM by eyeofra.)
02-14-2021 12:47 AM
BrownFish
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-16-2021 7:45 AM

Sorry to say bro but I feel like if you're in a position to ask yourself how to get your girlfriend back, you may not be on the right track there.
02-16-2021 7:45 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

NR-2
Delta Observer

Rep Post

02-19-2021 2:45 PM

(02-16-2021 7:45 AM)BrownFish Wrote:  Sorry to say bro but I feel like if you're in a position to ask yourself how to get your girlfriend back, you may not be on the right track there.

You must've not read this or missed the sarcasm. But that's the internet. Maybe you're talking to the people I'm trying to reach, but that was the whole point of what I wrote.
02-19-2021 2:45 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My Girlfriend's Orgasms Randy Savage 57 19,608 03-27-2017 3:51 PM
Last Post: theLaw
  ex girlfriend mix? flow510 17 7,774 05-20-2016 9:53 AM
Last Post: Iwantmyexback
  Best products to use with girlfriend? jonas25 7 3,697 12-06-2015 6:39 PM
Last Post: andromun