Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to be congruent with an Asshole vibe
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: How to be congruent with an Asshole vibe
07-13-2017 2:09 PM

I met this HB9 (Pre pheromone days). Number closed on her. I was a jerk from day one. I called her on a Wednesday and she did not call me back. I bumped into her again about a week later. I told her that if she ever did that again to me then it was over with us. It had never really started but she agreed.

Lesson 1: Assertion...lay down the law
Lesson 2: Be willing to walk away.

I called her the next week and we chatted. She mentioned that there was a large street fair in town and she wanted to go. I wanted to go to the movies so we compromised and planned to do both.

Lesson 3: Be willing to compromise...sometimes

We went to the street fair and one of the vendors had a carnival type dart board. I paid the vendor a dollar and hit the target perfectly 3 times to his amazement as well as hers. He told me I won a small prize and I could upgrade if I hit the target 3 more times. Long story short she got a giant teddy bear. She was super proud carrying that bear around. I offered to help her carry the bear but she insisted on carrying it.

Lesson 4: Never be a total asshole.

We walked past a cigar dealer. I purchased two Cohiba's. I put one in my pocket and the other one I lit up and smoked as we walked. She waved her hand in front of her face and said the cigar smoke smelled bad. She pretend coughed and I kept smoking. She asked me to put the cigar out and I said "No". I kept smoking until the cigar was finished.

Lesson 5: Don't be pussy whipped. Her every request should not be answered with "Yes dear or yes my bride."

After the street fair we went to the movies and in the middle of the movie she just started kissing me. She initiated. After the movies we went to her place to consumate the relationship. BTW this was our first date.

Lesson 6: A HB9 will not give you anything if she can just roll over you.
Lesson 7: Don't be Rob Kardashian. Money will not buy you love.
Lesson 8: Respect from her will take you far.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
07-13-2017 2:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

07-13-2017 2:52 PM

Be the most engaged but the least attached....

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
07-13-2017 2:52 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

07-13-2017 3:38 PM

(07-13-2017 2:52 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Be the most engaged but the least attached....

Yeah. Non attachment is a part of Buddhist philosophy.

Attachment stems from the expedition that something will never end. Attachment is the root of all suffering. It causes us to act a certain way. We act erroneously to keep something going forever. Everything has to come to an end, nothing is forever. Don't act in a manner that tries to maintain a temporary thing forever. Temporary could be 5 minutes or the rest of our time on eart. However long the time span is, it will end.

The relationship will end, whether it's tomorrow by text or when one of the participating parties dies.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
07-13-2017 3:38 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-14-2017 10:02 AM

(07-12-2017 2:03 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Cutting in line is treating all others that are waiting in line like shit...

DO NOT DO THIS!!!

Respectfully, I disagree with the implicit point of your post.

The right level of asshole does not treat powerless individuals like shit. He doesn't abuse a waiter, who is professionally required to kiss ass. Queues are not individuals. That's why clubs have little velvet ropes allowing people to walk right up to the bouncer and get in, if they are the Right Kind of People. When Mr. Important walks up and gets right in, bypassing the line, it is attractive to most of the women in line.
07-14-2017 10:02 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

Interrupting
07-14-2017 12:09 PM

One asshole behavior I want to try out in a bar/club is interrupting. If there are two girls endlessly chatting away with each other I want to just walk up to them and engage in conversation. I want to adopt the attitude that I am high value and engaging with me is better than just chatting away endlessly among themselves.
07-14-2017 12:09 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

RE: Interrupting
07-14-2017 12:28 PM

(07-14-2017 12:09 PM)metaltree Wrote:  One asshole behavior I want to try out in a bar/club is interrupting. If there are two girls endlessly chatting away with each other I want to just walk up to them and engage in conversation. I want to adopt the attitude that I am high value and engaging with me is better than just chatting away endlessly among themselves.

I've done that. I said "I am going to interrupt you now" or something similar (I used the word interrupt or a synonym so they knew that I knew) and probably 30-60 seconds after an initial shock reaction, we were talking. That goes back to being clear with the intentions hahaha.

Before that one night, I would just say "Hi I'm BDB" but since I knew I could interrupt a convo, I decided to do it in a more up front manner to see the reaction.

It is safe for you to do this, just lean toward the belief that you are liked and wanted.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2017 12:30 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
07-14-2017 12:28 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

RE: Interrupting
07-14-2017 5:08 PM

(07-14-2017 12:09 PM)metaltree Wrote:  One asshole behavior I want to try out in a bar/club is interrupting. If there are two girls endlessly chatting away with each other I want to just walk up to them and engage in conversation. I want to adopt the attitude that I am high value and engaging with me is better than just chatting away endlessly among themselves.

+1 to bringing this up. I've actually done this and I failed many times. VERY occasionally I'd be able to escalate.

I've always wondered what I was doing wrong. And now I know. What I was doing wrong was merging into their convo, but instead, like Bandit said, I gotta START by saying am interrupting. Thanks M-Tree and Bandit.
07-14-2017 5:08 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-14-2017 7:16 PM

(07-14-2017 10:02 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Respectfully, I disagree with the implicit point of your post.

The right level of asshole does not treat powerless individuals like shit. He doesn't abuse a waiter, who is professionally required to kiss ass. Queues are not individuals. That's why clubs have little velvet ropes allowing people to walk right up to the bouncer and get in, if they are the Right Kind of People. When Mr. Important walks up and gets right in, bypassing the line, it is attractive to most of the women in line.

Wasn't aware you were referring to a line to get in a bar. No problems with that.

I was thinking a line at the bank, a line for the restroom/bathroom, a line at the grocery store.
You just walk up to the front of those lines in public ignoring the people waiting in line and you are simply a dirtbag. Oh you might be a big ALPHA dirtbag. But you're a dirtbag.
07-14-2017 7:16 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

07-14-2017 7:20 PM

(07-14-2017 7:16 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Wasn't aware you were referring to a line to get in a bar. No problems with that.

I was thinking a line at the bank, a line for the restroom/bathroom, a line at the grocery store.
You just walk up to the front of those lines in public ignoring the people waiting in line and you are simply a dirtbag. Oh you might be a big ALPHA dirtbag. But you're a dirtbag.

Lol trying to cut the line at a grocery store would be too much for me. That would be very strange to witness someone do.

/bro-science

07-14-2017 7:20 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-15-2017 9:27 AM

(07-14-2017 7:16 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Wasn't aware you were referring to a line to get in a bar. No problems with that.

Yeah, I now realize that I wrote the original suggestion too imprecisely. Glad we could work that out.
07-15-2017 9:27 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Being congruent with pheromones nicemonster 4 734 04-30-2019 6:21 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Doctor "Dreams" -- Lovable Asshole. Read this for continual, thorough analysis. doctordreams 7 2,861 11-27-2014 1:13 PM
Last Post: doctordreams
  Subs causing asshole behavior dsouza 17 5,389 10-09-2014 5:20 AM
Last Post: kimosabe
  Using Pheromones to cope with asshole coworkers Data4 15 6,814 06-14-2012 12:27 PM
Last Post: Data4