Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to be congruent with an Asshole vibe
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

How to be congruent with an Asshole vibe
07-12-2017 11:49 AM

As we all know, being congruent with a pheromone product you are wearing is very important for it to work.

I suck at being an asshole but I want to play around with asshole pheromone products or maybe products that have an overly arrogant and pompous vibe.

Do you guys have any tips on behaviors I could adopt that would be congruent with this type of product?
07-12-2017 11:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

RE: How to be congruent with an Asshole vibe
07-12-2017 12:07 PM

I believe that being an asshole isn't about a single moment, it is about a collection of moments where people draw the conclusion from you. Treating waiters and service people like shit, is not what makes the type of asshole you want.

Adopt a belief that you have an ability (or multiple whether it's getting girls or playing basketball) that those around you can't obtain.

Don't be afraid to offend people, but don't be rude. If there's something on your mind and you think it might offend someone, say it anyways. Test the waters and keep testing. Be bold.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
07-12-2017 12:07 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-12-2017 1:40 PM

BDB is on to something, here: don't self-censor. Turn your verbal filter down to 0.01. Just enough to not use slurs, but it's still OK to say obvious things like, "Whoa, you have big boobs." and not give flying rat turd about their reaction. Did you just open a door? Walk through it and let it go. Is there a queue? That's for other people, while you go straight to the front. If you get sent to the queue, laugh a little and say, "Really?" like Brad Pitt with someone who doesn't recognize him. Especially if you look like a cross between Wayne Knight and Danny Devito.

The problem is congruency. If you so much as consider thinking about consequences, proper behavior, or being phony, you will be busted. You have to be 100% in character, and never allow a Genuine Metaltree thought to throw you off.

You also can't do this in your usual haunts. People who know you aren't an asshole will throw off your asshole game. Seeing people who know you're not an asshole will throw off your asshole game.

BDB is also right when he says this is not about treating people like shit. That's the wrong kind of asshole and you'd probably be no good at it anyways. It's about assuming that people want your autograph, or a selfie with you, or that you're above everything that's going on.
07-12-2017 1:40 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-12-2017 2:03 PM

Cutting in line is treating all others that are waiting in line like shit...

DO NOT DO THIS!!!
07-12-2017 2:03 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

07-12-2017 3:16 PM

(07-12-2017 2:03 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Cutting in line is treating all others that are waiting in line like shit...

DO NOT DO THIS!!!

I stood by the counter where they were taking names and the chick gave gave me the go ahead that she'll take my name next while wearing TUSC.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-BigDickBan...#pid197077

Also had a check give me special line cutting privilege while wearing Swoon

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-BigDickBan...#pid204587

A lot of those were from assuming that I rightfully deserve to go first, vibing with the crowd to make it seem like not a big deal, carrying the VIP aura of the mones and a general sense of entitlement to speaking with the chicks before anyone else could. I think the mones do play a significant part and steering them is necessary.

I think treating people like shit begins when you start to make them feel bad. Sometimes, people's reactions to events makes themselves feel bad. People could rationalize me cutting in line multiple ways - they could rationalize it that I had a predetermined agreement with the person taking names making it not affect their self esteem, or they can assume it is because they aren't as tall as me. I would hope it's the first one.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2017 3:34 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
07-12-2017 3:16 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

07-12-2017 4:54 PM

Right now, I'm sitting at Starbucks and there is a bar with seating for four (wearing AQ and ISO E - feel a very welcoming vibe that is second to a strong feeling of respect. Projection feels improved and self effects are stronger then without ISO E). I'm in the far left corner, turned 90 degrees with my feet up against the bottom bar of the chair next to me. The two seats next to that one are occupied, and it is getting busy - people are standing waiting for their drinks. If someone wants this seat, they can ask and I'll politely give it. If they don't, it is mine for the time being.

Does this qualify as asshole philosophy to anyone? I'd say it is strongly self serving.

/bro-science

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2017 5:02 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
07-12-2017 4:54 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

07-12-2017 5:40 PM

Have u tried the push pull? I tried it with A.M. and it works like a charm to me. And then I tried with both L2K v1 and v2 and it didn't work well as much as A.M.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2017 5:41 PM by DrChocolate.)
07-12-2017 5:40 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

07-12-2017 10:58 PM

I think that it's important to say that thinking you're more important then someone doesn't make you an asshole. It's even worse then an asshole....the type of people someone doesn't want to be around. I believe when we say asshole, likeable to girls most importantly and probably second but still important, priority depending on the situation, guys

/bro-science

07-12-2017 10:58 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

metaltree

Rep Post

07-13-2017 1:07 PM

One behavior that I want to adopt is to go in with the attitude that she has to prove herself to me. Ask some qualification questions and if I don't like the answers just say, "Nice to meet you" and walk away. Also, make my intentions clear (in a non vulgar manner) and if I don't like her response just say "nice to meet you" and walk away.
07-13-2017 1:07 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

07-13-2017 1:12 PM

Girls are always guessing our intentions. Whatever our intentions are, they're not news to her - she was probably guessing the same thing

/bro-science

07-13-2017 1:12 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Being congruent with pheromones nicemonster 4 738 04-30-2019 6:21 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Doctor "Dreams" -- Lovable Asshole. Read this for continual, thorough analysis. doctordreams 7 2,862 11-27-2014 1:13 PM
Last Post: doctordreams
  Subs causing asshole behavior dsouza 17 5,405 10-09-2014 5:20 AM
Last Post: kimosabe
  Using Pheromones to cope with asshole coworkers Data4 15 6,829 06-14-2012 12:27 PM
Last Post: Data4