Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How long will they last?
madeleine
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

How long will they last?
01-02-2013 7:44 PM

I've just started to explore the world of pheromones and bought my first one: primal instinct for her. Actually, I have one specific goal in my mind, that is my coworker Smile I know that pheromones by themselves won't change things by 180 degrees but they may help a little and that's what I'm counting on. My question is: For how long do pheromones last??? I've read that for about 6 hours. So, let say that I apply my primal instinct before leaving home about 6.45 am and then cover them with my perfumes, but most likely I will have contact with my target about 12.45-1.15 pm during our lunch. Sometimes we see each other somewhere in the office before that, but most of the time it's lunch time when we are in contact, sitting close to each other and talking. Will my primal instinct still be effective or should I reapply a little bit during the day? And if yes - do I need to again cover it with some perfumes or is it ok to use only one drop by itself? I definitely don't want to overdose. Thanks in advance for help!
01-02-2013 7:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: How long will they last?
01-03-2013 8:03 AM

I would apply at 10 am. Primal might be one of the stronger smelling mones.

48 Yr. Old Brit. trolling deep South Texas

Current Collection:

A.V., N.P.A. Wolf and Corporativo
Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
01-03-2013 8:03 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: How long will they last?
01-06-2013 10:43 PM

I would think you could reapply a drop or 2 to your neck or behind each ear before you go have lunch. Or if you talk with your hands, you could even apply a drop to the back of each hand. I wouldn't go more than 2 drops to start until you get a feel for how much may be too much. I've found my Primal for her isn't smelly at all, I don't think you'd need worry about reapplying your cover scent. Smile

Happy hunting Heart

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
01-06-2013 10:43 PM

Share This Thread