Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How long do LAL mones last?
macman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

How long do LAL mones last?
12-02-2012 9:41 PM

I was wondering if AV or wolf reduce effects over a period of 12 hours? For example if I apply AV at 9am it will retain its effects until 9pm or would adding some around noon be a good idea? Any information on the effective time for LAL mones would be useful, I might email Gary about this.

I notice I still smell and seem to get effects from AV for a long time but I would like to hear others experiences.
12-02-2012 9:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
macman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: How long do LAL mones last?
12-02-2012 9:46 PM

Also I am mostly indoors at room temperature and not in the cold/humidity outside for longer than 10 minutes.
12-02-2012 9:46 PM
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: How long do LAL mones last?
12-02-2012 10:40 PM

(12-02-2012 9:41 PM)macman Wrote:  I was wondering if AV or wolf reduce effects over a period of 12 hours? For example if I apply AV at 9am it will retain its effects until 9pm or would adding some around noon be a good idea? Any information on the effective time for LAL mones would be useful, I might email Gary about this.

I notice I still smell and seem to get effects from AV for a long time but I would like to hear others experiences.
Although i refresh my AV or Wolf after 8 hours after a shower if i plan on partying on into the next morning.

For daywear i do sometimes notice effects the next day which is not unusual because some users actually get better hits the next day from their androstenone apps, this is a grey area because the effectiveness and duration of any pheromone app depends upon factors relating to the the users ph skin balance and their personal pheromone signature as these are considerations when evaluating pheromone conversion and diffusion, also when perspiration is not an issue then the pheromone apps are going to continue on as effective for a longer duration.

Sometimes an Androstenone refresher at the end of an office working day can contribute to an overdose situation especially if the current app is still belting out a good rythum, therefore if you notice a pheromone effects drop out during the party then its time to hit up again with a spray from your mini flask ect

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
12-02-2012 10:40 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My award for the most POPULAR FAME LIKE mones created in the long lost past! dsouza 10 1,600 09-10-2022 1:03 AM
Last Post: dsouza