Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (1 member, and 1 guest).
RussianWolf

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average
How is COVID-19 affecting the pheromone industry?
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: How is COVID-19 affecting the pheromone industry?
Today 10:50 AM

(Today 10:22 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Apology accepted! The point I made is not incorrect. Deaths caused by any number of factors have and are being labeled as COVID deaths, if the victim had COVID at the time of death or because they did have it and recovered and they found the COVID antibodies in their system.

Has COVID killed people? Yes, but the number of people who've died solely due to COVID is far lower than what we've been lead to believe.

So best way to prove this wrong is to check what happens when someone dies of a car crash while having covid. If the death certificate puts down covid as the primary cause of death, then you are right. This is not what happens.

The number of people who die solely to covid is kinda irrelevant and not something that is reported. The number that matters is the deaths that take place that otherwise wouldn't have happened. The best statistic for that is excess deaths. Forget what's reported in death certificates, forget infection rates, forget antibody tests and covid tests. Just take the normal death rates we expect for this year, and take the real deaths and see the difference. In the UK that difference is estimated to be 100k (65m population).

What's fucked up is that mathematically the chances of any of us knowing someone who has died of covid, despite the massive death toll, is still tiny! Which is why so many people think there's some kind of conspiracy, they dont know anyone who's died of it.

Conspiracy theories are seductive, we've all grown up watching movies that have the incredible geniuses and organizations who plot secretly to accomplish incredible tasks. But in reality people are just fucking stupid, all of us, me included. They could never organize conspiracies on such scales, people would slip up, leak, etc. For a conspiracy like this to take place you'd need the entire international medical industry, from nurses up to pharma execs, all politicians globally and a host of other people to be working in tandem. It's just impossible, people are too damn stupid and incompetent. Knowing this is the best protection against being seduced into believing conspiracies of all kinds.
(This post was last modified: Today 10:51 AM by Macro.)
Today 10:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Today 11:20 AM

(Today 10:50 AM)Macro Wrote:  So best way to prove this wrong is to check what happens when someone dies of a car crash while having covid. If the death certificate puts down covid as the primary cause of death, then you are right. This is not what happens.

Okay, here's just a few that tI knew of offhand and was able to quickly find in a google search:

Washington health officials: Gunshot victims counted as COVID-19 deaths

Colorado State Health Dept. Classified Man Who Died of Alcohol Poisoning as Covid Death, Coroner Claims

And one from a source that you yourself have quoted from in the past:

Was a Fatal Motorcycle Crash Listed Among COVID-19 Deaths in Florida?

(Today 10:50 AM)Macro Wrote:  The number of people who die solely to covid is kinda irrelevant and not something that is reported. The number that matters is the deaths that take place that otherwise wouldn't have happened. The best statistic for that is excess deaths. Forget what's reported in death certificates, forget infection rates, forget antibody tests and covid tests. Just take the normal death rates we expect for this year, and take the real deaths and see the difference. In the UK that difference is estimated to be 100k (65m population).

I have looked at total death count statistics, and the difference between previous year averages and last year do not show an increase in numbers to support that many more people are dying than otherwise would have.

I have also looked at statistics for Pneumonia and Influenza, which are both way, way down.

(Today 10:50 AM)Macro Wrote:  What's fucked up is that mathematically the chances of any of us knowing someone who has died of covid, despite the massive death toll, is still tiny! Which is why so many people think there's some kind of conspiracy, they dont know anyone who's died of it.

You are right, and I think that most everyone does know somebody who has died from cancer, a heart attack, or some other serious malady. I would also venture a guess that most of us don't even know anyone who became seriously ill and had to be hospitalized from COVID.

Yet if you believe the media and the governments, COVID is just about the worst catastrophe to ever impact humanity.

This is not the first coronavirus to befall the world, it won't be the last, and it won't be the worst.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with a guaranteed 100% fatality rate
Today 11:20 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Today 12:17 PM

(Today 11:20 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Okay, here's just a few that tI knew of offhand and was able to quickly find in a google search:

Washington health officials: Gunshot victims counted as COVID-19 deaths

Colorado State Health Dept. Classified Man Who Died of Alcohol Poisoning as Covid Death, Coroner Claims

And one from a source that you yourself have quoted from in the past:

Was a Fatal Motorcycle Crash Listed Among COVID-19 Deaths in Florida?

FF article, the article itself described how Colorado changed its official reporting to differentiate those who dies with and those who died from.

From the end of the snopes article:
"WOFL updated the story two days later to indicate that the motorcyclist death had been removed from the COVID-19 death tally. "

I'm not arguing that people dont make mistakes. I'm arguing that adding people who died with and not from covid to the covid death toll isnt part of their procedure. And doesnt account for even a small minority of the covid deaths reported.

(Today 11:20 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I have looked at total death count statistics, and the difference between previous year averages and last year do not show an increase in numbers to support that many more people are dying than otherwise would have.

I have also looked at statistics for Pneumonia and Influenza, which are both way, way down.

But they do: https://www.ft.com/content/a2901ce8-5eb7...f5b3869384
4th table shows average death rates and current rates across numerous countries.

Re pneumonia and influenza: there is varying data on this. Pneumonia hasnt got down as far as I'm aware and influenza is largely down because those who typically die from flu are dying from covid. And those typically at risk from flu are being vaccinated at a higher rate than they typically do due to increased risk. But none of it matters, because the excess death data is super super clear (see FT article)

(Today 11:20 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  You are right, and I think that most everyone do know somebody who has died from cancer, a heart attack, or some other serious malady. I would also venture a guess that most of us don't even know anyone who became seriously ill and had to be hospitalized from COVID.

Yet if you believe the media and the governments, COVID is just about the worst catastrophe to ever impact humanity.

Right! UK heart attack deaths are 170k a year, way more than covid. But the reason why COVID is such a danger is that it causes unexpected deaths, hospitals work at capacity in normal times. When that capacity is breached by such a high level, all aspects of health care break down. Additionally its contagious, in a way cancer or heart diseases isnt, and we have no cure/treatment/prevention, unlike say flu. No one says COVID is more dangerous than cancer or heart disease. But they are deaths that can be prevented by serious temporary action, that isnt the case with cancer or heart disease. If we could prevent those deaths with similar action, we would have done. Thats why the entire world has reacted so vigorously.
(This post was last modified: Today 12:19 PM by Macro.)
Today 12:17 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Today 2:13 PM

popcorn

My Bandcamp Website & Youtube Channel:
1) https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com
2) https://youtube.com/u2adrian1000/videos

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction
Today 2:13 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Efficacy of Pheromones with Post-COVID Targets Johnny Fever 4 299 11-16-2020 5:06 PM
Last Post: Johnny Fever
  out of this selection, what would you bring to an industry conference in Las Vegas? monequest74 5 877 12-03-2019 4:52 PM
Last Post: justintime469
  Pheromones affecting erections? rand_user 67 25,264 12-02-2018 8:49 AM
Last Post: papamax
  Entertainment Industry and Pheromones Musician1994 6 2,600 05-01-2014 2:46 PM
Last Post: Musician1994