Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hospital setting
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hospital setting
03-13-2019 10:04 PM

(03-13-2019 9:42 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Without echoing everything Snoopy has said, and trying not to "yes. this. exactly", I'll put in my two cents worth.

TLG is an odd mix to get used to because unlike other blends, that require at least some sort of driving, TLG amplifies what you already have, fills in your low points, and creates a well-rounded aura. You don't drive it, it doesn't drive you; it is your symbiotic spidey suit.

Oddly, when you are attempting to note hits, or trying to get reactions, it always seems to crash on you. Each and every time I tried to make something happen I got practically ignored or had less attention than my baseline (as you get to know me, you'll understand what a powerful statement "I got practically ignored" truly is). I've mentioned several times (journal, TLG thread, etc) that 'nothing was happening' and only after I (pardon my french) unfucked myself and stopped trying to push it did things flow.

Think of TLG as The Force: Trust your feelings and let go your conscious self.

I won't address your plethora of hits that I read in your latest report, but when they're going motor-mouth, opening themselves to you, doing that 'flippy thing' with their hair, etc...especially considering the environment...I'd be pretty confident that I'm getting a reaction.

Likewise, TLG works in a few subtle ways. A lot of the other guys have stated it as "under the radar". In short, it opens the doors, but you need to be able to perceive said doorways and have the testes to walk through them.

Trust me, having walked that path before and learning the hard way, when you're trying to make it work, it won't work. When you just remember to be 'awesome' and forget about wearing TLG, it works magick if you're bold enough to walk through the doors (be they social, intimate, or just having a gala time)

(side note: my particular breed of awesome is remembering that I'm the dashing anti-hero rogue with little use for the polite traditions of society that leads the rebellion with a song in my heart and sarcastic quip on my lips, a sword in one hand, and a guitar in the other; buckling swashes-- and all-- while I swoop in and mesmerize my lady du jour, saving her from her mundane existence by allowing her to fully blossom into the sensual goddess she truly is. Your particular breed of awesome my vary)

But yes, sire, you were over thinking it, as well as pushing it, in my worthless opinion. My experience has shown me that doing either is detrimental and that doing both kills it. Just let me whisper these words of wisdom: Let It Be.

Yes. This. Exactly.

Listen to the poet, Gladen.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-13-2019 10:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-14-2019 7:53 AM

(03-13-2019 10:04 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Yes. This. Exactly.

Listen to the poet, Gladen.

The 'poet' that just happened to pop in subtle culture references such as Spider Man, Full Metal jacket, Star Wars, The Three Amigos, Hollywood Undead (I Must be Emo), Aldous Huxley, and the Beatles...just to see if anyone notices.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-14-2019 7:53 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-14-2019 7:57 AM

(03-14-2019 7:53 AM)Gladen Wrote:  The 'poet' that just happened to pop in subtle culture references such as Spider Man, Full Metal jacket, Star Wars, The Three Amigos, Hollywood Undead (I Must be Emo), Aldous Huxley, and the Beatles...just to see if anyone notices.

And that, good sir, is what makes you ‘The Poet.’

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-14-2019 7:57 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-14-2019 8:16 AM

(03-14-2019 7:57 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  And that, good sir, is what makes you ‘The Poet.’

If, by POET, you mean: self-absorbed smart-ass that thinks he's clever; then you, sir, are correct.

We Now Return you to our regularly scheduled thread: PheroJack, Pheromone Physician

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2019 8:22 AM by Gladen.)
03-14-2019 8:16 AM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-14-2019 3:38 PM

(03-14-2019 8:16 AM)Gladen Wrote:  If, by POET, you mean: self-absorbed smart-ass that thinks he's clever; then you, sir, are correct.

We Now Return you to our regularly scheduled thread: PheroJack, Pheromone Physician

Haha you ain't gotta worry about it, I love seeing you guys converse, it's priceless Mosking

Honestly, reading all you guys' advices and thoughts about life kind of.... reoriented my mentality/frame? I'm learning to have less expectations, let it go and more importantly, just have FUN!

Let's just get to it...

Clean slate.

So I just want to address couple potential biases that might affect my report:

1. I swear it feels like everyday of the week is consistently linked with a certain mood, at least in a work place. Does anyone relate to this or this is just in my head?For example, thursdays people always seem so cheerful lol.

2. My mindset/mentality about letting go and just having fun might played a big role in how today went.

3. Still doing Corry Sky affirmations everyday + Alpha Male subs all night.

Now to onto the real report.

Did things a little different today. Started off with putting 3 drops of mones + scooped one drop that dropped on the sink because I could not just let any go to waste, oh man no no. Laugh1 THEN I waited couple mins and sprays on top of my app points 5 total sprays of cologne.

I think this works WAY better diffusion wise. Don't get me wrong, in humid environment I always did the cologne then mones. For more dry weather like here, I felt like mones then cologne worked rather way better.

- I did something differently today. Instead of trying to crack a smile when I look at someone, I waited to see how they would smile FIRST. Most females would smile first so that was def. more interesting to see vs. I'm smiling at someone randomly and they are forced to be nice back. And it was this this big cheeky smiley "hiiiii how are youuuuu" type of hi. With guys this meant a more respected acknowledgment with a quick "Hey man how is it going" type of thing but did not happen as consistently, but it makes sense.

Female partner: we all good. Nothing out of usual.

The alpha bitchy female: she way WAYYY more friendlier and touchy with me now. Trying to crack jokes and laughing together. She's a bit more digestable the more you get to know her, I guess hehe. So comfortable invading my space and cracking jokes with me. Don't think it's just her excited to not see me again anymore lol.

Her sweeter friend: still very nice and friendly.

- We had a group activity thing and the married Hot blonde + Alpha bitchy girl + her sweeter friend "randomly" ended up in the same group. The quote on quote random is because they literally kind of all made their way towards my side Beach
They all so jokey, touchy and just being goofballs. That was fun. You can notice everyone in the room was giving me "the look", if you know what I mean.

- All students + doctor perceiving me as this friendly social dude that gets along with everybody, if that makes sense.

- Very very interesting hit though with the hot blonde student. Just for orientation she was the one that I texted before but she was not as reciprocating back (we had to see same patient by accident, remember?). We had a meeting thing today and she was literally laughing and dying at some of the things I was saying in front of the whole room. Nobody else was laughing as obvious as her at my shit so it was just funny af to see. Hair twirls more than a couple times. The weird thing with her though is that after she shows this blatant obvious ass interest and then I try to do small talk or text her asking about something, there's this huge obvious backing off resistance that happens. It's literally like she shuts herself away (a bit more than the normally expected). I'm guessing she has a bf and she would feel bad talking to other guys or something, literally not sure at all.

I got tempted a couple times to put 1 more drop and maybe should of by the end 5th hours mark but hey, I cannot ask for anything more than what has been happening.

Snoopy and Gladen, I appreciate your guidance through life. Maybe one day as a practicing physician that could hopefully afford things, I'll fly to where y'all are at just to kick it for shits and giggles haha.

Gunna stay fun, letting go and enjoying life to the max extent possible Cool

Peace outtttt

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
03-14-2019 3:38 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-14-2019 4:02 PM

(03-14-2019 3:38 PM)PheroJack Wrote:  Haha you ain't gotta worry about it, I love seeing you guys converse, it's priceless Mosking

Honestly, reading all you guys' advices and thoughts about life kind of.... reoriented my mentality/frame? I'm learning to have less expectations, let it go and more importantly, just have FUN!

Let's just get to it...

Clean slate.

So I just want to address couple potential biases that might affect my report:

1. I swear it feels like everyday of the week is consistently linked with a certain mood, at least in a work place. Does anyone relate to this or this is just in my head?For example, thursdays people always seem so cheerful lol.

2. My mindset/mentality about letting go and just having fun might played a big role in how today went.

3. Still doing Corry Sky affirmations everyday + Alpha Male subs all night.

Now to onto the real report.

Did things a little different today. Started off with putting 3 drops of mones + scooped one drop that dropped on the sink because I could not just let any go to waste, oh man no no. Laugh1 THEN I waited couple mins and sprays on top of my app points 5 total sprays of cologne.

I think this works WAY better diffusion wise. Don't get me wrong, in humid environment I always did the cologne then mones. For more dry weather like here, I felt like mones then cologne worked rather way better.

- I did something differently today. Instead of trying to crack a smile when I look at someone, I waited to see how they would smile FIRST. Most females would smile first so that was def. more interesting to see vs. I'm smiling at someone randomly and they are forced to be nice back. And it was this this big cheeky smiley "hiiiii how are youuuuu" type of hi. With guys this meant a more respected acknowledgment with a quick "Hey man how is it going" type of thing but did not happen as consistently, but it makes sense.

Female partner: we all good. Nothing out of usual.

The alpha bitchy female: she way WAYYY more friendlier and touchy with me now. Trying to crack jokes and laughing together. She's a bit more digestable the more you get to know her, I guess hehe. So comfortable invading my space and cracking jokes with me. Don't think it's just her excited to not see me again anymore lol.

Her sweeter friend: still very nice and friendly.

- We had a group activity thing and the married Hot blonde + Alpha bitchy girl + her sweeter friend "randomly" ended up in the same group. The quote on quote random is because they literally kind of all made their way towards my side Beach
They all so jokey, touchy and just being goofballs. That was fun. You can notice everyone in the room was giving me "the look", if you know what I mean.

- All students + doctor perceiving me as this friendly social dude that gets along with everybody, if that makes sense.

- Very very interesting hit though with the hot blonde student. Just for orientation she was the one that I texted before but she was not as reciprocating back (we had to see same patient by accident, remember?). We had a meeting thing today and she was literally laughing and dying at some of the things I was saying in front of the whole room. Nobody else was laughing as obvious as her at my shit so it was just funny af to see. Hair twirls more than a couple times. The weird thing with her though is that after she shows this blatant obvious ass interest and then I try to do small talk or text her asking about something, there's this huge obvious backing off resistance that happens. It's literally like she shuts herself away (a bit more than the normally expected). I'm guessing she has a bf and she would feel bad talking to other guys or something, literally not sure at all.

I got tempted a couple times to put 1 more drop and maybe should of by the end 5th hours mark but hey, I cannot ask for anything more than what has been happening.

Snoopy and Gladen, I appreciate your guidance through life. Maybe one day as a practicing physician that could hopefully afford things, I'll fly to where y'all are at just to kick it for shits and giggles haha.

Gunna stay fun, letting go and enjoying life to the max extent possible Cool

Peace outtttt

NICE. Now you are starting to get it. King

If you are having luck with Pheromones first and then cover scent, go for it! It sounds like things just clicked for you today in order to help you unlock the power of The Love God.

It's entirely possible that the Hot Blond has a significant other and feels guilty. I've seen that rebound before where they are pulled in your direction STRONGLY in person and then recoil back when not in your presence because they either get overwhelmed by their attraction for you and don't know how to process it or they have a significant other and feel guilty for how much they want you. I'd say the only 'mistake' you made was to try and small talk her and escalate things yourself. At the most, you can talk around getting her to text you more, etc.

It is completely counter to what just about every PUA espouses but I've never been a huge fan of 'the overly direct approach.' I much prefer to let the lady lead because in my experience, women will lead you to the bedroom or nearest broom closet very quickly when you let them. Smoke

Truth be told, the fact that you are getting the reactions you are in such a 'professional' environment really says a lot.

Try and remember today's mindset. Even when you aren't wearing TLG. Just be yourself, don't 'try' to be the center of attention and just 'allow' it to happen. It really works!

03-14-2019 4:02 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-14-2019 4:03 PM

In my best radio-announcer voice: Aaand the HITS just keep on coming here at WTLG!

(ahem...or KTLG if you're out West)

My unfounded and asinine opinion is that more drops of mones won't pull her into your seductive trance; sounds like you found your sweet spot. I'd suggest a couple of gentle nudges into the escalation zone by communicating your intentions under the surface patter (see my journal for details) and I opine that YOU with TLG will be much more effective than just more Love God

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2019 4:05 PM by Gladen.)
03-14-2019 4:03 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-14-2019 4:12 PM

(03-14-2019 4:03 PM)Gladen Wrote:  In my best radio-announcer voice: Aaand the HITS just keep on coming here at WTLG!

(ahem...or KTLG if you're out West)

My unfounded and asinine opinion is that more drops of mones won't pull her into your seductive trance; sounds like you found your sweet spot. I'd suggest a couple of gentle nudges into the escalation zone by communicating your intentions under the surface patter (see my journal for details) and I opine that YOU with TLG will be much more effective than just more Love God

Apparently, despite the fact that Gladen looks like David Lee Roth (I assume in the 80's) and I um... don't... it sounds like we are both telling you the same thing in slightly different ways.

Let the lady lead (or at least gently guide her to think she's in the lead) and she'll take you fun places. First move

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2019 4:14 PM by Snoopyace.)
03-14-2019 4:12 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-14-2019 4:14 PM

(03-14-2019 4:12 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Apparently, despite the fact that Gladen looks like David Lee Roth (I assume in the 80's) and I um... don't... it sounds like we are both telling you the same thing in slightly different ways.

Let the lady lead and she'll take you fun places. First move

More like if Early 80's David Lee Roth and mid-80's Jon Bon Jovi had a bastard son...t'would be the Gladenmeister.

But yes, gently guide her into that good night and rage, rage against the dying of the light. Lead her gently into that good night

03-14-2019 4:14 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-14-2019 4:21 PM

(03-14-2019 4:14 PM)Gladen Wrote:  More like if Early 80's David Lee Roth and mid-80's Jon Bon Jovi had a bastard son...t'would be the Gladenmeister.

But yes, gently guide her into that good night and rage, rage against the dying of the light. Lead her gently into that good night

AHAHAHA! sideLol

Just had a flashback to Rodney Dangerfield hitting on Sally Kellerman. Actually, that movie is a great example of what has helped me out the most. HUMOR. Sometimes at my own expense. If I can make a woman laugh, I've got her. Smoke

03-14-2019 4:21 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mone advice appreciated,here´s the setting: Abraxas 1 2,046 10-12-2015 10:54 AM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Voodoo VS GOA for classroom setting? in3deep 12 5,210 05-24-2015 2:22 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Beach mones biker setting flacowww 2 1,327 04-11-2015 12:53 PM
Last Post: flacowww
  Tips in hospital NaughtywillCRY 2 1,115 03-03-2013 3:43 PM
Last Post: NaughtywillCRY