Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hospital setting
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hospital setting
03-12-2019 8:20 PM

OK guys, I'm banking on this working because this is such an important discussion I'm going to have.

2 drops TLG in the morning then 2 more drops 10-15 minutes before meeting her.

I will explain more tomorrow on why this is so important, but for now, I need all luck/good wishes/stars alignement/God/alien's blessings Laugh1

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
03-12-2019 8:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
amp11220
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-12-2019 11:00 PM

Wishing you balls deep in what your looking for.
03-12-2019 11:00 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-13-2019 8:09 AM

(03-12-2019 8:20 PM)PheroJack Wrote:  I will explain more tomorrow on why this is so important, but for now, I need all luck/good wishes/stars alignement/God/alien's blessings Laugh1

Best of luck.

Just so you know I had an entire coven of pagans send out positive energy for you last night. The toll was heavy for me, so it had better be for a great cause. When my health is restored I must repay them for their efforts with hot oil massages...the horror, the horror.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2019 9:38 AM by Gladen.)
03-13-2019 8:09 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-13-2019 3:45 PM

(03-13-2019 8:09 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Best of luck.

Just so you know I had an entire coven of pagans send out positive energy for you last night. The toll was heavy for me, so it had better be for a great cause. When my health is restored I must repay them for their efforts with hot oil massages...the horror, the horror.

Oh the horror. jumpy I'm sure with their healing help, you'll be back up again in no time.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-13-2019 3:45 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-13-2019 4:55 PM

(03-12-2019 11:00 PM)amp11220 Wrote:  Wishing you balls deep in what your looking for.
Hey man thanks!
(03-13-2019 8:09 AM)Gladen Wrote:  
(03-12-2019 8:20 PM)PheroJack Wrote:  I will explain more tomorrow on why this is so important, but for now, I need all luck/good wishes/stars alignement/God/alien's blessings Laugh1

Best of luck.

Haha your way with words always gets me man. Love it. Must explain how you pull all dem ladies huh...

(03-13-2019 3:45 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  
(03-13-2019 8:09 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Best of luck.

Oh the horror. jumpy I'm sure with their healing help, you'll be back up again in no time.

Thanks everyone for the good wishes.

So let me just get to the report....

5 Cologne Sprays + 4 drops of TLG.

- Morning report: nothing much more different than last report. Nothing out of usual.

- Tried to hunt the female coordinator. I ask around and figure out she's barely in the hospital. Sad fucking news but don't think it would have changed the outcome much tbh.

So just to summarize the urgency of the situation, me and few other student got randomly assigned to this doctor that's apparently the absolute fucking worst: long hours, no learning and just a total waste of time. This is unacceptable especially that I'm paying big fuckin money to be here and to be with him, means I will have no learning experience + no study time (whereas most other doctors let you come once a week for a couple hours and just let you study for this portion of the rotation).

My next step, I debated calling her or emailing her. I called her. It did not go well. She went into argumentative mode and I tried to be as polite as possible and by the end of the call, just was very pissed off/sad about the whole thing. She basically said this is what I have to deal with and to make any changes would have to involve a formal complaint sent to a lot of directors and other powers, which she low key hinted to me, "Suck it up, deal with it. I'm not switching you". Was pretty bummed out about this whole thing for a little bit not going to lie.

- Went back to see couple patients and one of them was an older female that could not stop talking to me. The female resident dr came in and told me to continue the interview with a gesture that involved touching my hands.

- Before going to lunch put 2 more drops because I was like fuck it.

- By evening meeting, pretty much wasn't thinking too straight by that point because of all what happened and put 2 more drops (so 8 total today)

- Evening meeting: sitting right next to female resident dr. Let's just say she was much more..... disinhibited Drunk ? LOL. Lotta loudddddd laughs from her and laughing with me when I speak, even before I finish saying things sometimes. Lotta hairflips from all the females in the room but only intermittent much eye contact. Much more eye contact/friendliness from the male attending dr though.

- Had an hour lecture after that with the same doc I went voluntarily to shadow last weekend . Remembers my name but he's known for his sharp memory (even referred to a patient we saw together on that day, like holy, God bless his mind!). Barely any eye contact from him though but maybe the spot I was sitting at was too much of a head turn for him.

- Met up with all 3 other students assigned to this fucked up ass doctor to discuss a plan on what to do next week. We all agreed on not accepting to be fucked over and setting a limit on how many times we are going to come in a week. Your guys' well wishes are basically going towards the main cause now which is what will happen next week with this fucker. Wizard

General thoughts: By 8th drop, much more ghosting from males passing around. However as Gladen said, it seems like once you drop the barrier with males, they seem to over-respect you, which is what happened when I showed some random guy his way around because he was lost. Way less females smiling and saying hi at this dose. Def. hitting a ghost zone but hey at 8 drops, I very much should not be surprised at that.

I still can't fully grasp TLG. I'm getting a feeling like I need to fine tune my personality a little more to match the vibe I'm giving out, if that makes any sense. It's definitely a complete different beast from Charisma. Just for the sake of honesty, I can't really tell I like it or not, just to be honest. I feel like the vibe is much more complex and sophisticated in that, you can't "put it and forget it", especially in a hospital environment. Maybe it's just not suited for this kind of environment. I'm not totally sure what to make of it at this point tbh, but I also think I'm not doing such a great job at putting how I feel about it in the right words either.

The questions on my mind right now are... should I start with 2 TLG drops and see how it goes from there? should I not even use this in a professional environment and just stick to Charisma? Is this working significantly well for me but I'm just not seeing it or I'm just not getting the obvious blatant feedback from others, so it just seems to me like it's not working? UnknwUnknw

Want to know from your guys' eyes perspective on this so far, based on everything that's been said, because I can sometimes be a little oblivious to the obvious. Pilot

Peace out!

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2019 4:56 PM by PheroJack.)
03-13-2019 4:55 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-13-2019 5:45 PM

Sorry to hear about pulling the short straw, Dr wise. That can be a kick in the teeth, especially when you put your heart and soul into something to find that you get stuck with the King Asshole to try and learn from. Sounds like you and your fellow students have a game plan for dealing with him, at least.

Let me preface this by saying that The Love God isn't really designed to be worn in a professional environment. Having said that...

First, it sounds like you may be over thinking things here. I know how important this is to you (interpersonal interactions in this situation) but try and stay relaxed. You've got this.

Okay, looking back at your first report with TLG. You had women in particular being extremely friendly and touchy feely with you. They went out of their way to get your attention. As you said above, once you opened guys they would also be much more respectful and open up in kind. When you wrote in your second Love God report that the report was pretty much the same as the first one, that alone sounds like you were getting a lot of hits. Men will be much more respectful and women... well, you've seen their reactions already. Disinhibited, motor mouth, just extremely interested in you. Those all sound like hits to me!

Add to that the fact that you were wearing a LOT of product. I'd suggest 3 or 4 drops. Basically the same thing you were wearing with Charisma. Stick with that. You've now seen an overdose. Especially if you are not in a good mood. Most pheromone products will amplify the mood you are in to some degree, so try not to let anything bother you too much. In a way, this is a great lesson in self control that we ALL deal with from time to time.

The Love God is a VERY complex blend so the reactions are going to be different than with Charisma which is very simple, comparatively. The reactions you see will be MUCH more complex because the people (women) being affected are feeling a lot of things at once. Attraction, affection, interest, desire to please, etc. Men also see you as a very important guy, one who they don't know if they should approach or bother until you engage them warmly. Once you break the ice, they'll be more than happy to chat and try to facilitate anything YOU want done.

I can't stress enough that if you choose to wear TLG to work again, limit the dose to 4 drops or so over about 6 hours. After that feel free to add another drop or two if you feel you need to but you probably won't need it. Just relax! I know your training is to observe and analyze but especially when it comes to interactions with females, let them tell you what they need from you. With guys you can pretty much dictate (especially if you do it with a smile). Hopefully this helps!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2019 5:46 PM by Snoopyace.)
03-13-2019 5:45 PM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-13-2019 6:58 PM

(03-13-2019 5:45 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Sorry to hear about pulling the short straw, Dr wise. That can be a kick in the teeth, especially when you put your heart and soul into something to find that you get stuck with the King Asshole to try and learn from. Sounds like you and your fellow students have a game plan for dealing with him, at least.

Hey Snoopy. We at least think we have a plan, we just are hoping he budges in. And yea you are right, it's a bummer since this is the kind of doctor I want to be come so not having the learning experience I was hoping for is a real bummer.

Quote:Let me preface this by saying that The Love God isn't really designed to be worn in a professional environment. Having said that...

First, it sounds like you may be over thinking things here. I know how important this is to you (interpersonal interactions in this situation) but try and stay relaxed. You've got this.

Overthinking is literally the exact same thought I had to myself after posting my post. I guess I'm just not thinking straight because of the stress/lack of sleep/maintenance-sleep insomnia issues (literally been waking up randomly at least 2-3 times throughout the night. This happened before playing subs at night but now it's consistent. Hoping it will go away soon).

I might be falling into the trap of looking for reactions too. My eyes are too wandering scanning for other's reaction to what I have on. This is my issues with pheromones lol. I become too analytical about every interpersonal or human interactions/action/reaction. The best is, like you said, "forget you put anything on and just go about your day". I gotta learn to stay more collected.

Quote:Okay, looking back at your first report with TLG. You had women in particular being extremely friendly and touchy feely with you. They went out of their way to get your attention. As you said above, once you opened guys they would also be much more respectful and open up in kind. When you wrote in your second Love God report that the report was pretty much the same as the first one, that alone sounds like you were getting a lot of hits. Men will be much more respectful and women... well, you've seen their reactions already. Disinhibited, motor mouth, just extremely interested in you. Those all sound like hits to me!

That's what I'm having trouble reading/figuring out. This line between people being friendly and open about it vs. respect/attraction and not being so open about it. Hence why my doubt about whether there are any solid hits or not with this mix in my last post. With both male attending dr, there is def less eye contact overall. Could that ever be a good sign (not to my knowledge)?

Also something I forgot to mention is that it seems whenever I had TLG on and with someone (whether be a female or male, but especially females), the other person seem to be "phero-cloud-stealing" as in they are getting the hits more than I am, if that makes any sense. Does this mean anything? Not sure lol.Scratch_one-s_headScratch_one-s_head

Quote:Add to that the fact that you were wearing a LOT of product. I'd suggest 3 or 4 drops. Basically the same thing you were wearing with Charisma. Stick with that. You've now seen an overdose. Especially if you are not in a good mood. Most pheromone products will amplify the mood you are in to some degree, so try not to let anything bother you too much. In a way, this is a great lesson in self control that we ALL deal with from time to time.

Yea I'm going to see how 3 drops do with me in the morning before bumping it up anymore. Yea I guess a part of me just didn't care about the ghosting. I guess I do need more self-control and I'm trying to do my best to learn how to not let bad outcomes in life affect me that much, because that's always been an issue with me.

Quote:The Love God is a VERY complex blend so the reactions are going to be different than with Charisma which is very simple, comparatively. The reactions you see will be MUCH more complex because the people (women) being affected are feeling a lot of things at once. Attraction, affection, interest, desire to please, etc. Men also see you as a very important guy, one who they don't know if they should approach or bother until you engage them warmly. Once you break the ice, they'll be more than happy to chat and try to facilitate anything YOU want done.

Well when you look at facts, Charisma is made of 3 molecules vs TLG is 10 molecules!

I have not seen anything surface out too much like what you are describing but yet again, there could be happening but on a deeper level. One thing for sure though is that I have to basically get away from my female partner because she is too buddy-buddy with me and I just want to study Lol Blush The reason I mention her is because we interact a lot and we have been partners since day one so we are kind of stuck with each other.

Quote:I can't stress enough that if you choose to wear TLG to work again, limit the dose to 4 drops or so over about 6 hours. After that feel free to add another drop or two if you feel you need to but you probably won't need it. Just relax! I know your training is to observe and analyze but especially when it comes to interactions with females, let them tell you what they need from you. With guys you can pretty much dictate (especially if you do it with a smile). Hopefully this helps!

I feel like my problem is over-smiling sometimes! Lol or maybe I'm not smiling with my heart fully so people think it's quick fake hi bye kind of smile? Not sure tbh.

But when it comes to females, you are basically saying lay back more and do less? Or do way less verbally and have open body language? It's been time I have not been freshing up on my inner game or reading anything about it, when I used to all the time before starting medical school. I don't know, I feel like I'm just lacking that strong frame mentality or something and need a quick reminder from somewhere. Any suggestions you have atm for a book/source?

Snoopy, I legit feel like you have been low key life coaching me throughout my life (for those who don't know, literally since years lmao). Just wanted to let you know I always appreciate the time and thought you put.

PeaceeAngel

03-13-2019 6:58 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-13-2019 7:55 PM

(03-13-2019 6:58 PM)PheroJack Wrote:  Snoopy, I legit feel like you have been low key life coaching me throughout my life (for those who don't know, literally since years lmao). Just wanted to let you know I always appreciate the time and thought you put.

PeaceeAngel

[/size][/font]

You are very welcome. That's what I'm here for. Lone ranger

Yes, with regards to women, I am saying try not to have an agenda and just listen to what they are telling you and allow them to steer the conversation, etc. As you've seen, they already KINO more when wearing TLG. That is the comfort they feel. They are attracted and feel comfortable showing it with you.

I just had a thought. One reason you may be a bit confused by the reactions you are seeing is because women are finding you attractive and being that they are 'supposed' to be acting in a professional manner, they might not be sure how to react to that. Women who already know you are starting to see you in a different light which could translate to your partner becoming even more 'friendly' with you because she's going to find that you are suddenly even more interesting than she may have found you before. Girl dance

It sounds like you are on the right track from your last post. Now go out there, be yourself! Oh, and don't forget to have fun! Just because you are doing something meaningful and important doesn't mean it can't be fun at the same time.

By the way, have you tried Melatonin for your sleep issues? I found 3 mg's be plenty for me and I have chronic sleep issues.

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2019 7:56 PM by Snoopyace.)
03-13-2019 7:55 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-13-2019 9:27 PM

(03-13-2019 7:55 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  You are very welcome. That's what I'm here for. Lone ranger

Yes, with regards to women, I am saying try not to have an agenda and just listen to what they are telling you and allow them to steer the conversation, etc. As you've seen, they already KINO more when wearing TLG. That is the comfort they feel. They are attracted and feel comfortable showing it with you.

I just had a thought. One reason you may be a bit confused by the reactions you are seeing is because women are finding you attractive and being that they are 'supposed' to be acting in a professional manner, they might not be sure how to react to that. Women who already know you are starting to see you in a different light which could translate to your partner becoming even more 'friendly' with you because she's going to find that you are suddenly even more interesting than she may have found you before. Girl dance

It sounds like you are on the right track from your last post. Now go out there, be yourself! Oh, and don't forget to have fun! Just because you are doing something meaningful and important doesn't mean it can't be fun at the same time.

By the way, have you tried Melatonin for your sleep issues? I found 3 mg's be plenty for me and I have chronic sleep issues.

Going to answer this quick before I call it a night....

I believe everything you are saying. And I see it too: it's like this weird confusion/not knowing how to react to me because of some mysterious reason... and it all actually makes sense now! Even the times I thought the guys in my group are not giving me as much obvious "buddy buddy" reactions, they would still text me and be so nice and open and more than usual letting me in their lives than usual which is def. different than usual.

I guess I just gotta let it go and not expect much, yet be just a little mindful of things.

I'm going to try to take some melatonin, I just been trying to stay as pill-free as possible. But yea it just might fix things.

One thing to mention as well: I was heavily smoking weed from the time for years up to a couple months ago. I'm talking first thing in the morning or as early as I can till I fall asleep. I had to be high for everything I fucking do, it didn't matter. Now that I lost all interest in all drugs (including caffeine somehow!), my sleep always takes a hit but its been over 8-9 weeks now so it's time for some melatonin for sure lmao, thanks for the reminder! Don't trust people when they say weed is the "all natural solution for everything". BS. Bad memory. Very addictive. When you want to quit, you won't be able to. Happened to everyone that smoked who I grew up with. It's trash and sad. Funny how I was waiting eagerly for legalization, and now that it happened (Canada, where my family home is) I lost all freaking interest. Crazy world.

03-13-2019 9:27 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-13-2019 9:42 PM

Without echoing everything Snoopy has said, and trying not to "yes. this. exactly", I'll put in my two cents worth.

TLG is an odd mix to get used to because unlike other blends, that require at least some sort of driving, TLG amplifies what you already have, fills in your low points, and creates a well-rounded aura. You don't drive it, it doesn't drive you; it is your symbiotic spidey suit.

Oddly, when you are attempting to note hits, or trying to get reactions, it always seems to crash on you. Each and every time I tried to make something happen I got practically ignored or had less attention than my baseline (as you get to know me, you'll understand what a powerful statement "I got practically ignored" truly is). I've mentioned several times (journal, TLG thread, etc) that 'nothing was happening' and only after I (pardon my french) unfucked myself and stopped trying to push it did things flow.

Think of TLG as The Force: Trust your feelings and let go your conscious self.

I won't address your plethora of hits that I read in your latest report, but when they're going motor-mouth, opening themselves to you, doing that 'flippy thing' with their hair, etc...especially considering the environment...I'd be pretty confident that I'm getting a reaction.

Likewise, TLG works in a few subtle ways. A lot of the other guys have stated it as "under the radar". In short, it opens the doors, but you need to be able to perceive said doorways and have the testes to walk through them.

Trust me, having walked that path before and learning the hard way, when you're trying to make it work, it won't work. When you just remember to be 'awesome' and forget about wearing TLG, it works magick if you're bold enough to walk through the doors (be they social, intimate, or just having a gala time)

(side note: my particular breed of awesome is remembering that I'm the dashing anti-hero rogue with little use for the polite traditions of society that leads the rebellion with a song in my heart and sarcastic quip on my lips, a sword in one hand, and a guitar in the other; buckling swashes-- and all-- while I swoop in and mesmerize my lady du jour, saving her from her mundane existence by allowing her to fully blossom into the sensual goddess she truly is. Your particular breed of awesome my vary)

But yes, sire, you were over thinking it, as well as pushing it, in my worthless opinion. My experience has shown me that doing either is detrimental and that doing both kills it. Just let me whisper these words of wisdom: Let It Be.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2019 9:44 PM by Gladen.)
03-13-2019 9:42 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mone advice appreciated,here´s the setting: Abraxas 1 2,143 10-12-2015 10:54 AM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Voodoo VS GOA for classroom setting? in3deep 12 5,262 05-24-2015 2:22 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Beach mones biker setting flacowww 2 1,342 04-11-2015 12:53 PM
Last Post: flacowww
  Tips in hospital NaughtywillCRY 2 1,125 03-03-2013 3:43 PM
Last Post: NaughtywillCRY