Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hospital setting
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hospital setting
03-11-2019 9:32 PM

Got my order and just opened it as a my personal reward after long day of studying and some long-forgotten 15 mins cardio and some funny bicep curls lmao!

Got the TLG.

Samples:

The Love Potion # 9 again hehe. Might start putting it on as the base cologne maybe the day after tomrrow. Just want to use same cologne as today to test out TLG properly.

Imperium w/ phero which looks like Super Sexy. On the product page, they claim it is the most popular phero blend for men, however I could not find that pheromone page alone. I saw it mainly for women. The only other close pheromone to it was just called "Super for Men" (Superman theme) and I wonder if it's the same product?

Finally Sugared bamboo. Probably just a scent. Did not find ANYTHING on this one.

TLG should be interesting tomorow Music

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
03-11-2019 9:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-11-2019 10:31 PM

(03-11-2019 9:32 PM)PheroJack Wrote:  Got my order and just opened it as a my personal reward after long day of studying and some long-forgotten 15 mins cardio and some funny bicep curls lmao!

Got the TLG.

Samples:

The Love Potion # 9 again hehe. Might start putting it on as the base cologne maybe the day after tomrrow. Just want to use same cologne as today to test out TLG properly.

Imperium w/ phero which looks like Super Sexy. On the product page, they claim it is the most popular phero blend for men, however I could not find that pheromone page alone. I saw it mainly for women. The only other close pheromone to it was just called "Super for Men" (Superman theme) and I wonder if it's the same product?

Finally Sugared bamboo. Probably just a scent. Did not find ANYTHING on this one.

TLG should be interesting tomorow Music

LP #9 is sort of in the same vein as CK One and CK Be. I have TLG lightly scented in LP #9 and it works for me. Imperium has Super Sexy For Men which is a now discontinued phero blend. I always liked it but there are reasons it was discontinued, sometimes even a good blend has to go for various reasons. SUPER for Men also contains SS4M. I like the Super scent. If you get a sample and like it, UN for Men smells like Super for men.

Yup. Sugared Bamboo is just a scent. Really not much on it but it's sold out. I'd forgotten I had given it a brief review.

https://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/topi...ent-389369

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-11-2019 10:31 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-12-2019 1:09 PM

Dr. Archer, TLG, in a hospital, lots of student doctors...popcorn

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-12-2019 1:09 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-12-2019 1:14 PM

(03-12-2019 1:09 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Dr. Archer, TLG, in a hospital, lots of student doctors...popcorn

‘They call me... Dr Love!’

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-12-2019 1:14 PM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Hospital setting
03-12-2019 2:57 PM

LMAOOO you guys are hilirious...

OK, Let me get straight to it.

Clean slate.

4 sprays cologne.... 3 drops TLG.

Went to morning report 10 min late but thats ok because resident dr wasnt there so didnt care.

Nothing much happened there except that I was being valued just a tiny bit more about my opinion on things.

Few things I noticed so far:

- Im so glad theres no more added cops in this because personally I would think this would be an overkill. I kinda can smell the stench of the cops and anymore of it would set off bad reactions for me, I know this.

- The random hi’s from strangers were almost excluseively from passing by females. And as Im typing this it happened again while im in library lmao. I thought this might be just in my head but then was later reconfirmed to me... see below for what I mean.

- Saw couple male patients real quickly. One I sww yesterday and was Ok with me. The other was compliant but nothing else to report on.

- My female partner really insisted we eat together and wanted to keep in touch. She touched me trying to explain something which is something def. outta norm.

Then I put one more drop TLG after launch before evening meeting:

- My female partner AGAIN touched me in front of everyone trying to explain a point. So random! Dont expect or necessarily want it to happen but it happened. She def. wants to spend more time with me talking and stuff but she got a bf, dont personally find her attractive, no time to talk and I would personally rather study.

- I was hoping to sit not so upfront to the male Attending Dr but unfortunetly I did. Just wanted to sit in the middle to gauge the effects it would have.

- Another two female students, one is the alpha bitchy one and the other is just a sweet/kind one that kinda always glanced over, both gave me amount of eye contact just today that would exceed the total amount of eye contact they gave me all past 5-6 weeeks combined, no exaggeration! It was def. obvious to me but the sweeter one would just straight up be staring sometimes lol.

- the male attending Dr. almost talked for an hour just chatting at the end and legit did not give me any eye contact at all! With Charisma he always did, but today was def. different. Probably not a good thing tbh so Ill see what Im going to do about that. I might need to ask him for letter and I dont want any kind of resistance from him at the end for whatever reason. This was my biggest proof that this is not a male friendly mix with me, but def. works on the girls!

- While walking out, dont know if it was me or her but the alpha bitchy female was telling me something and we were touching side bodies while talking :O Def. more touching than I expected lmao.

So yea thats all I got for now, might go walk around grocery store get food and see any other possible things to notice from this but for now Im just going to study!

So conclusion: way less buddy-buddy from males and less eye contact. Way more attractive to girls with more tendency to kino and stares.

Tomorrow just going to go 4 drops TLG first thing in the morning.

Peaceee n luv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03-12-2019 2:57 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-12-2019 4:45 PM

don't know how it will apply to your particular environment, but most guys respond with a sort of deferment to TLG wearer, and seek out their friendly approval. However, you have to be very non-threatening, open, and display a friendly and accepting demeanor.

I have no experience with it myself, but I hear that your particular setting can be somewhat competitive, so your effects may vary.

I can promise you, though, that once you do get them to open up, the conversation will go on and on and on. Guys affected by TLG don't seem to mate-bash like the ladies do; they, instead, seek your approval of their mate...which then leads to the mate mate-bashing them (the irony of me writing that is killing me)

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-12-2019 4:45 PM

PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Hospital setting
03-12-2019 4:54 PM

Haha ok Gladen I see what you are saying. I try my best to always be friendly and open though but maybe its not shown clearly ....

QUICK IMPORTANT QUESTION!

I need a huge favour to ask from a female coordinator tomrrow. I have never seen her face to face before but she has been very nice to me over phone and emails. Age unknown probably kind of older.

TLG or CHARISMA???! This is VERY important so whatever is more effective for the situation is desired vs. testing out the mones right now.

Thoughts?????

03-12-2019 4:54 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-12-2019 5:05 PM

(03-12-2019 4:54 PM)PheroJack Wrote:  TLG or CHARISMA???! This is VERY important so whatever is more effective for the situation is desired vs. testing out the mones right now.

I've only used charisma a few times and enjoyed it. However, TLG has been, for me, by far, the quickest and easiest opener of doors. I am biased, but I would say hands down the Love God. It works best as a social lube, intimacy enhancer, and trust builder....most especially between a lady and a man.

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2019 5:06 PM by Gladen.)
03-12-2019 5:05 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-12-2019 7:41 PM

(03-12-2019 4:54 PM)PheroJack Wrote:  Haha ok Gladen I see what you are saying. I try my best to always be friendly and open though but maybe its not shown clearly ....

QUICK IMPORTANT QUESTION!

I need a huge favour to ask from a female coordinator tomrrow. I have never seen her face to face before but she has been very nice to me over phone and emails. Age unknown probably kind of older.

TLG or CHARISMA???! This is VERY important so whatever is more effective for the situation is desired vs. testing out the mones right now.

Thoughts?????

ALL HAIL THE LOVE GOD. Pom Pom

03-12-2019 7:41 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-12-2019 7:44 PM

(03-12-2019 4:45 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I can promise you, though, that once you do get them to open up, the conversation will go on and on and on. Guys affected by TLG don't seem to mate-bash like the ladies do; they, instead, seek your approval of their mate...which then leads to the mate mate-bashing them (the irony of me writing that is killing me)

Oh man, you are so right! Isn't it ironic. Don'tcha think? Cool

03-12-2019 7:44 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mone advice appreciated,here´s the setting: Abraxas 1 1,984 10-12-2015 10:54 AM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Voodoo VS GOA for classroom setting? in3deep 12 5,184 05-24-2015 2:22 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Beach mones biker setting flacowww 2 1,317 04-11-2015 12:53 PM
Last Post: flacowww
  Tips in hospital NaughtywillCRY 2 1,103 03-03-2013 3:43 PM
Last Post: NaughtywillCRY