Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hospital setting
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hospital setting
03-07-2019 7:51 PM

(03-06-2019 11:13 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  You are very welcome! Glad you are having fun with Charisma!

I haven't tried combining SWS and Charisma but from experience with both, I'd guess that the phero sig of each one might be a bit conflicting. I could be wrong, however. Give it a try and see how it works! popcorn
I might eventually get it, but I'm more tempted to restock on another Pherotine bottle of Charisma. Maybe I get some spare cash I'll try getting both, who knows lol... i have to basically skip meals when I buy these products sometimes so I must be so careful lol.

So onto today's report....

Clean slate. 3 Cologne sprays then 4 drops of Charisma... Felt a bit ghosty in the morning and tired. Good thing I brought Charisma bottle in my pocket so put 2 more drops in the washroom. That fixed up everything.

At that dose people are way more turning heads to see who is coming, aka Stronger presence for sure. My optimal dose I believe should be 5 drops from that little bottle.

Basically same effects as everything I've been saying before.

This one female student who think she's "alpha" has been since day 1 talking over me, no respect whatsoever.... Well nothing changed in terms of that still expect that I'm growing less tolerant to it and end up striking up side convos with someone at the same time that she's obnoxiously telling her booring ass stories. I say she annoys me the most out of any student now, taking even the #1 prize from the previously annoying arrogant dude that I'm semi chill with now. And surprise surprise they are both friends and she tends to completely ignore my presence when they are talking around me. Fuck that bitch, lol. If something works on her, that will be my all time miracle of any pheromone use, because legit there's this definite underlying jealousy/hate/disrespect/overcompetitivness.

Attending Dr. okay with me. He's still weird though, nothing new on that lmao.

Also talked to this girl that is not rotating with me in the student lounge. She was cool with me, laughing and stuff. She lives in my building so maybe I should use that as an excuse to grab her number since today was our second interaction. While we talking this dude that I hung out before at a friend's house was trying to study (but it's a lounge, I'm allowed to talk bitch!) got visibly angry and basically left slamming the door. Fuck this weird ass dude lmao.

On other news, I should have TLG by Sunday or Monday max hopefully. Can't wait to play with that!

Gotta get back to studying...

Peace out

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2019 9:48 PM by PheroJack.)
03-07-2019 7:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-08-2019 8:27 PM

So it's friday! But I'm going tomorow to hospital as well because I'm shadowing this doctor that works in an area I'm very interested in. He was happy to see me when I asked him. Also that might help me if I ask him for a Letter of Recommendation later.

So today.

Clean slate

3 cologne sprays, 5 charisma drops.

Also have been doing Corry Skyy affirmation about 30 minutes before I shower at night + Play Alpha male from RealSubliminals all night on loop

Here's whats interesting with 5 drops vs 4 but also mind you the affirmations/subliminals could have biased my opinion a lot:

- My presence is way stronger at this dose. People are turning their head 180 to see who is coming. However that does not mean that everyone is as receptive to that. More head turns and less smiles I would say. More "respected" hi's from strangers and less smiley if that makes any sense. Less "Hiiii how you doing" friendly type of hi's. More like crack a shy smile and "Heyy". Also people aren't as receptive to me saying hi to them when I'm passing by.

- Some double and triple takes from random females & nurses when I'm walking by. This is def. not the usual case so apparently this dose works for that lol.

- Even though I introduce myself as a student, people forget that and think I'm a doctor, and call me that.

- SURPRISIGNLY, the alpha bitchy female I mentioned in my last post is a tinnnnnnnnnnnny bit more receptive to me with this dose on. This was def either excitement that we are never going to deal with each other again soon (who knows though, it's all random) OR she got hit by my mones (kinda more likely) OR its just friday. Whatever lol....

- People are over-apologizing when almost bumping into me, and by that I mean even when it feels like a nice 1 foot away. Can't say this OD, just over-respected vibe. Not going to lie, I like it.

- Resident Dr. still cool and laughing with me very easily. We homies but today unlike most other days she did not ask me to come see patients with her or do favours for her. I think of this as more she did not want to bother me and more of a respect hit.

- Attending Dr. still a fucking weird. Obvious signs that he's not paying attention to what I'm saying when I'm presenting patients. Could be he's programmed to never listen to what students are saying because they never add anything new to the case (but today I literally said 2-3 things that were the answers to the questions he asked to the resident Dr about RIGHT AFTER I finished my presentation. Fucking awkward asshole)

Random thoughts: Seeing that I possible have better demeanour and mindset doing the affirmations, I might drop down again to 4 drops and apply 1-2 more later in the day if needed. That's what I'm going to do tomorrow. TLG on its way, excited about that still.

Btw.... any comments/suggestions/thoughts are always appreciated, so don't be shy guys! Lol

Peace out

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2019 8:29 PM by PheroJack.)
03-08-2019 8:27 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-08-2019 8:40 PM

It seems like you have a really good bead on Charisma and how it is affecting both you and others. It sounds like the subliminals are working as well. My 2 cents, stay with 4 drops for now.

When The Love God shows up, try 4 drops first and adjust from there.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-08-2019 8:40 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-09-2019 2:09 PM

Duder Dr.; If you intend on wearing TLG in the hospital, you might consider changing your Avatar from Archer to the movie poster of Young doctors in Love.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-09-2019 2:09 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-09-2019 8:55 PM

(03-08-2019 8:40 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  It seems like you have a really good bead on Charisma and how it is affecting both you and others. It sounds like the subliminals are working as well. My 2 cents, stay with 4 drops for now.

When The Love God shows up, try 4 drops first and adjust from there.

Hey Snoopy! Thanks for the suggestion. In the light of my next report I think I might even drop down to 3.
And can't wait for TLG. Wonder if USPS works on Sundays or I'll just have to wait till Monday to get it.

(03-09-2019 2:09 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Duder Dr.; If you intend on wearing TLG in the hospital, you might consider changing your Avatar from Archer to the movie poster of Young doctors in Love.

Hahha thanks Gladen for passing by! Let me watch some of that show and I'll switch it right after Big Grin I'm so behind in the media world, shows and movies suggestions are always much apppreciated.

Onto today's report...

Clean Slate.

3 cologne sprays... 4 drops Charisma. 1 more drop after lunch.

So I volunteered to go shadow this doctor today. Never went to hospital on the weekend so that was a first for me. Pretty damn quiet.

I was def. kinda feeling out of it or something today. Maybe I was a little self-counscious about my thin ass hair and my Topik hair fiber product ran out and I ended up ordering a wrong color so yea :/

There's also this possibility that since my app points are always in my neck that my shirts have been getting rubbed off some of the mones and that started to skew results.

- The Dr was okay with me. However in many instances he did not call me to go see patients with him when I literally was sitting around and told me he would tell me before he goes sees them (because I asked him so). I mean I know it's part of his personality and especially in that setting to just get things done quickly and be done with it. But I kept trying to look for him and just be there without being pushy at all. 1 hour before his shift ends I was waiting for too long studying in a nearby room waiting for him to text me and went looking for him (3-4th time) he just told me to go home, which could meant like "Hey go home study and relax" but at the same time I wouldn't be here to begin with if I didn't want observe him. Felt little bummed out not going to lie but hey whatever, just gotta let it go and find other places to volunteer if I want to see more I guess. Sorry for the random little rant.

- Nurses around this area are more intense and into doing their shit quickly. Did get head looks but nothing spectacular. My presence is hella lot stronger with more head turns everywhere I go. It's like they dont want to look but must look and look away to do their work. Lol.

- Some old-ish lady during launch helped me a lot try to find food because I was confused on what to buy because they were barely serving anything. Showed lotta respect.

Just wasn't too much in the mood today so I'll just pass today as a whatever day. I guess I'm just a little sad I feel like I'm not getting challenged as much in the hospital and not learning much from my time spent there. This is supposed to be the most intense rotation and the place I was volunteering at today is supposed to be the peak of intensity and I'm just not that impressed I guess.

Random thoughts: In lights of doing affirmations and overnight subliminals do I need to decrease me dose even more? Also I can't keep washing my shirts too much (will get ruined) so what do I do about dosage and feeling like the collar might be trapping some mones in there?

I washed all my clothes last weekend (White coat + dress pants + shirts) but I guess I might just wash at least the white coat + shirts for clean slate and in prep for TLG.

Matter fact, I just went to put my white coat in the washing machine hehe.

This week is my last week at the hospital then I'll be in clinics. Should be a lot more time to study but way less time to test out pheromones and see effects on people unfortunately Sad I'm hoping for the best anyway.

Peace out.

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2019 8:59 PM by PheroJack.)
03-09-2019 8:55 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-09-2019 9:39 PM

Sometimes the circumstances just aren't the best for people to really react overtly to pheromones. You may have been seeing reactions but people are in a serious job and have to take it seriously. It happens.

Are you washing your clothes with any sort of Oxyclean product? Anything like that will also help remove any mone build up but I really haven't had any issues with that happening even when the oils get on my clothes.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-09-2019 9:39 PM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Hospital setting
03-10-2019 9:24 PM

quick thoughts for personal future reference:

Washed all shirts and white coat.

Getting my TLG tomrrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03-10-2019 9:24 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-10-2019 10:07 PM

(03-10-2019 9:24 PM)PheroJack Wrote:  quick thoughts for personal future reference:

Washed all shirts and white coat.

Getting my TLG tomrrow

Good luck and happy hunting! TLG is a much different animal from Charisma. For best results, put it on and then promptly forget you are wearing it while you go about your day. At the end of the day, marvel at how smoothly your day went. Rinse. Repeat.

03-10-2019 10:07 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-11-2019 10:37 AM

(03-09-2019 8:55 PM)PheroJack Wrote:  Hahha thanks Gladen for passing by! Let me watch some of that show and I'll switch it right after Big Grin I'm so behind in the media world, shows and movies suggestions are always much apppreciated.

Young Doctors in Love is a 1982 Garry Marshall satire/ parody film akin to Airplane, Top Secret and others of that ilk in that particular time frame. Not a particularly astounding movie, but worth a watch.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-11-2019 10:37 AM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Hospital setting
03-11-2019 4:21 PM

So.... clean slate.

4 cologne sprays then 3 drops charisma. The range of effect increased significantly with this cologne vs the other I have been using all last week + the extra spray might have done some magic too.

Much more friendlier and approachable vibe than 4 or more drops for sure.

Was more of a chill day so nothing much to add to previous usual reports.

Added 1 more drop before afternoon meeting.

I was sitting between the alpha bitchy girl and another female student. Im shocked to say that the alpha bitchy student is a lot more “friendlier” and cracking more smiles and glanced over more than couple times. Thats a total first from her. Or again, because it’s the last week at the hospital, she might of been just excited to not have deal with me again lmao.

The other student on the other side was also acting shy, quiet and friendly af.

The interesting thing that I should mention though is that both of them had their legs crossed but facing me, even though the attention of the room (which was attending dr) was somewhere else. I did catch some slight uncounscious body language mirroring as well.

The hot blonde student (that I briefly texted before) was sitting very close by but opposite of centre of attention so could not gauge anything from her.

Otherwise, very friendly vibes everywhere today.

TLG is Out for Delivery and should hopefully be in mailbox when I get home. Dam gotta allow at least a week before I get orders from LPMP

Peeeace

03-11-2019 4:21 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mone advice appreciated,here´s the setting: Abraxas 1 1,970 10-12-2015 10:54 AM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Voodoo VS GOA for classroom setting? in3deep 12 5,179 05-24-2015 2:22 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Beach mones biker setting flacowww 2 1,315 04-11-2015 12:53 PM
Last Post: flacowww
  Tips in hospital NaughtywillCRY 2 1,102 03-03-2013 3:43 PM
Last Post: NaughtywillCRY