Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hospital setting
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hospital setting
02-26-2019 11:33 AM

First and foremost, I would like to thank Snoopyace for this amazing recommendation of a product! I would never have known or got it if it wasnt for him.

Im done seeing all my patients and their charts so I thought I would type this while its fresh in my head.

So to start off with the application: I put one half assed drop on my finger and it wasnt that much so my dumbass touched the tip of the dropper with my finger and realized I should not have done that (contamination). So I ended up applying 3 more drops in order to “decontaminate” or “flush” the tip of dropper. So I got in total 3.5-4 drops all in neck. I then applied 3 sprays of cologne on top (just like recommended on the website).

If I had to put my impression in one word: Wow. I immidietly felt like I’m liking how I look in the mirror so I knew it was going to be a good day.

Smiles from passing by strangers and from so far away its insane. This happened all day. Matter fact, people sometimes TURNED AROUND to say hi. Crazy, compared to my recent reports above.

The Annoying/Arrogant dude was presenting this morning. He was actually trying to be friendly-ish... So out of norm. A married female student next to me glanced a couple times at me, maybe just random tho.

The resident Dr. respects my word on anything I say even though I swear I might of messed up the disease name on the spot but he didnt question it and just went with it haha. However he wasnt as friendly on personal interaction level today. Too much high respect vibe for him from a student to a resident maybe.

Again, did I mention the sheer respect Im getting by just walking around random people is insane. LOL.

Couple very crazy mention worthy hits though:
- The Annoying arrogant dude offered me a ride since we live same apartment complexes but it almost felt like he said it by accident. Let me just be clear: THIS GUY WOULD NEVER EVER OFFER ME ANYTHING LIKE THAT. It felt as if it slipped out of his tongue if that makes any sense. I kindly declined because NO THANKS, I dont want to spend time with hid annoying ass, lmao.
- When going outside the room, I swear it felt like all the students paused for a second (even I paused) as if to allow me to go out first.
- People are asking my opinion on things more so than usual.
- Patient that is a old retired Dr and her accompinying daughter who is also a Brilllliant Dr with so many degrees and recognitions asked me for what my background and religion I’m from. She then mentioned a very cool place where she works (cant give out too much info on public) and that someone else from my ethnicity and religion works there as well and mentioned something about hooking me up with them. This also almost felt like an accident and rolled out too quickly from her tongue if that makes any sense.

Typed up to this point while I still have at least 4 hours left in the hospital. Now im in library just studying. Will post again for any updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
02-26-2019 11:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Hospital setting
02-26-2019 12:05 PM

Hey, that’s great! I had a feeling that Charisma would fit your needs. If you try two or three drops it might not be so intimidating but the attraction hits will still be in full force.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-26-2019 12:05 PM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-26-2019 7:05 PM

Something of noteworthy: I barely got 6 hours of sleep last night but Goddam am I unusually tired today.

My sexual drive is way higher too.

But yea I basically crashed halfway trough the day and had to fap & nap Sleepy Fool (which is something I tend to avoid at all costs at that time of day tbh)

I'm gunna Witch Hazel my applications from today and possible skip on the shower and just knock out early (hopefully). For some reason I also tend to be extraaaa tired the day post-shower.

And thanks Snoopyace for the reply... I will do 2 drops tomorrow and then maybe apply 1 drop before evening meeting and see how it goes. 4 might have self-OD'd me and by the end of the day I felt like it was mainly the -Androstenone left and not so much so the other stuff

Roommate gave me my space to study and feels like I can't listen to his bs right now. Nice!

(This post was last modified: 02-26-2019 7:21 PM by PheroJack.)
02-26-2019 7:05 PM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Hospital setting
02-27-2019 9:17 AM

Witch hazel cotton on neck twice last night.
This morning put 3 kinda smaller drops to neck then 3 cologne sprays.

So far today COMPLETE GHOST. It’s like I put heavy -Androstenone on and nothing else. No friendly random Hi from passing people. No respect aspect or none that seems obvious yet.

Put another 2 regular sized drops in washroom like 15 mins ago. Maybe that will change something, I dont know.

So possibilties running in my head:
- I contamined the bottle by touching the tip yesterday but I kinda doubt that.

- Since I only used Witch Hazel and didnt shower and scrub app points maybe there is still some residue and Im ghosting today.

- This is an inconsistent product in terms of solid effects.

Just speculations and only time will tell why this is happening.

Weird.

02-27-2019 9:17 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-27-2019 9:19 AM

It's entirely possible that that there is some residual. Especially since the androstenone is generally the last to wear off.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-27-2019 9:19 AM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Hospital setting
02-27-2019 9:51 AM

Ok, Im not sure if it was the 2 drops I put or if its redoing my tie and making it shorter but Im getting the smiles and head turns all over again Lol!

Maybe I just need somewhat of a higher dose of Charisma. Who knows

Looking forward to see what happens for the rest of the day

02-27-2019 9:51 AM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Hospital setting
02-27-2019 9:56 AM

I forgot to add that the Resident Dr called me to see a patient and was acting real friendly and interested in me. Sadly he leaves tomorow and we get a new female resident.

02-27-2019 9:56 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-27-2019 10:07 AM

Looking forward to how the rest of the day goes! A female resident doesn’t exactly sound bad, though.

02-27-2019 10:07 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Hospital setting
02-27-2019 7:51 PM

So....

Def better than the ghosting I saw earlier in the morning. Respect and smiles from people walking past by me.

The resident dr is basically buddies with me now. He asked me lotta personal questions, asks me to see ptients with him, asked me my marital status, jus really cool and laughing with me. Legit thinks of me as a cool guy now.

In the meeting I said something semi-mean but funny (and true!) about a patient while presenting, and everyone including the attending Dr literally died of laughter and could not stop for a lil bit LMAOOO.

Also this hot blonde female student smiled big at me couple times and caught her staring more than a couple times, so thats noteworthy af imo!

Im glad I brought the vial with me to hosp... if this continue, shit I might order another one haha I like that size, it fits into my top pocket of the white coat.

Im thinking about adding some Beta Androstenol there because that does well with me. So Im thinking about trying 1x Connections tomorow with like 3-4 drops Charisma. Hopefully that doesnt screw with the ratios too much and I knowwww I said I wouldnt be doing combos but this is an innoncent social that I think might just balance out the -Androstenone that much better haha.

Going to witch hazel my appplication points today and take a needed shower.

Peace Smile

(This post was last modified: 02-27-2019 7:52 PM by PheroJack.)
02-27-2019 7:51 PM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Hospital setting
02-28-2019 3:41 PM

Ok so clean slate. Witch hazel and scrubbed in shower.

I put 3-4 sprays cologne first then waited a bit and put 3 drops charisma one side and 1 spray connections the other side.... Later in day put another 4th drop charisma.

I think the connections kinda did mess up the ratio a little bit. All I can say the effects were very.... polarizing. All or nothing kinda thing.

People either completely avoided eye contact ... or smiled very big and were very friendly.

So things of noteworthy:

- my female partner seem to really like me on that mix. Respect and kinda submissive. I liked that better than have her be annoying.

- The resident and attending Dr seemed to both drill me down with questions and things I was not sure of. This could be a good thing or a bad thing. Might be Good thing because they are pushing me as far as possible cuz they like me. Might be Bad thing because they are checking how much I know and putting me back in line in case I came off as “I know it all” type of person. Or it could have been nothing of the above. Who knows.

- Arrogant annoying dude so friendly and touchy and buddy buddy with me. Didnt expect it but yea, def something different.

- The married female student (so pretty tho Goddang) was working on computer next to me and she was so friendly and had dilated pupils all time with me. Laughing with me etc. You know when you can feel
something in the air. Or Im tripping and she was jus being bubbly (in first few weeks she was really closed off tho in general)

- The hot female blonde student that I mentioned (was staring and smiling) before completely ignored my existence today. No looks no smiles but she does take notice on what I do. Meh.... cant tell.

It feels like Im coming off too much for some thats what it is.

Thats all for now , have a lecture in 20 min. Will update only if anything of
interedt happens.

02-28-2019 3:41 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mone advice appreciated,here´s the setting: Abraxas 1 1,970 10-12-2015 10:54 AM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Voodoo VS GOA for classroom setting? in3deep 12 5,179 05-24-2015 2:22 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Beach mones biker setting flacowww 2 1,315 04-11-2015 12:53 PM
Last Post: flacowww
  Tips in hospital NaughtywillCRY 2 1,102 03-03-2013 3:43 PM
Last Post: NaughtywillCRY