Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hospital setting
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hospital setting
02-19-2019 6:30 PM

Just real quick following up on what I was writing last post....

I did try today 2.5mg -Androstenone + 4 drops Nude (in Wolf scent btw).

The random people passing by were more hesitant to say hi as if they didn't expect me to do so in the first place. Whereas Nude by itself people are smiling already for a couple of feet away.

My partner who tried to snake me gave me so much respect today, and did not even mention the convo we had on whatsapp about whats happening. I still feel the bit of "lack of strong presence" or "alphaness" from people around.For example, people are addressing my partner and giving her way more eye contact than me, then it's like Oh, you are here too so we can't not address you type of feeling.

Like I was saying to Snoopy in PM, I miss the -Androsterone product like IG because that def. made me stand out.

Weird thought but I'm starting to think if it's possible that my female partner is stealing my phero cloud LOL Scratch_one-s_head

Couple mention worthy things:

- Got more than double takes and consistent sly smiles from older females like 35-45+. This was very obvious and consistent.

- Another very young hot nurse (8 minimum by anyone's standard) was completely not acknowledging my presence yesterday and even up to mid-day today. By the end of today, she was giving head turns while she was at her desk.

- Weird guy that tries too hard to impress and is in our group kept giving me some type of looks (staring, double, triple takes, like you want a picture?) when I walked in 2 minutes late to the meeting (Almost could not wake up). During the morning report discussion today, he said today to the attending doctor "Oh no I'm not confused....I'm never confused". Like dude wtf? facepalm Even my partner was so confused by his unnecessary arrogance. One thing of mention is that in the past, when this other obnoxious ass girl would walk in late (also from same school as the arrogant dude, wtf is wrong with them), the attending doctor would be more willing to wait for her, explain to her briefly the case even though she was super late, etc... Whereas they did not wait for me even 1 minute knowing that I was almost there (told my partner to tell him so) and was in the dark about the case being presented for a little bit. This is the shit I'm talking about.

Overall, I did feel like this how NA would be. More so of a "chick magnet" with consistent exposure (slow burn) more so than a "A respectable all around presence". Just from past experience, I believe I need some Androstadienone with any -Androstenone for proper buffering of it, but again that's too much mones (and too much money lol) and more so geared towards female attraction than overall respect/strong presence.

It's def. coming down to AT. Wolf seems a bit too sophisticated for a professional environment. I also got recommended Charisma by Snoopy.

I want to pull the trigger and just order something already Download

UPDATE: Ordered sample of Charisma! 18$ so could not pass up that offer. Let's see how this one works first (especially that it's much cheaper than AT, hopefully it will have the same range of effects I'm seeking)

Plan for tomorow: No shower. Will spray 1x Cohesion on top of the -Androstenone application site.
Not trying to sound nasty but you will be surprised at how much more hits you get by not showering everyday and letting your own natural mones do their thing. Matter fact, I remember reading that the original owner of Androtics came up with this whole synthetic pheromone products after not showering for a while and finding himself getting way more hits than usual.

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2019 10:55 PM by PheroJack.)
02-19-2019 6:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
smellymen2002
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-21-2019 6:07 AM

I just got your pm, I will have to say I agree with the posts above, the people who gave you that advice are some of the best on the forum. Listen to their knowledge and you should have no trouble.

I also agree with the self esteem thing, you can have the most alpha signature on, but if you act like a wimp people will just ignore it.

I will say the best thing I did for my drive was bad wolf, that stuff is not for my work area.

"Ignorance is bred by the masses, intellect is bred by the few" smellymen2002

"In short, be yourself and like yourself and it is amazing how quickly the other stuff falls into place. Smile" Snoopyace
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2019 6:12 AM by smellymen2002.)
02-21-2019 6:07 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Hospital setting
02-24-2019 3:58 AM

So just to keep this on record....

Did try 1 core on top of old applications. Def. more attention from attending dr and nurses and ptients towards me instead of my female partner, more so than any other days so something in there I really like already.

By that I mean, addressing me more directly, more eye contact, stronger presence whenver walking somewhere, more respect. Whereas before, I felt like I was not there and people were addressing her and eventually ‘having to include me’ in the convo, either because I’m just there or I butt it and say something relevant to the convo.

Nude has that social aspect but not a good enough “I’m here” vibe, if that makes any sense.

My Charisma bottle should be arriving soon (this week), can’t wait to see if it’s worth the hype!

For now, I bought some hair thinning concealing product because who doesn’t like fuller looking hair? Lol.

Also, I’m going to be facing shit-testing from this guy in my group that I mentioned before, so I’m mentally preparing myself and my frame for that. So unnecessary and annoying lmao. I should probably use 2x Core. Debating if I should add any Nude with it or any Imprint. My body language and everything is social enough I believe, so maybe I need to stick to more status boosting mones. Thoughts from anyone maybe?

Man do I miss A314 or IG.

(This post was last modified: 02-24-2019 3:59 AM by PheroJack.)
02-24-2019 3:58 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-24-2019 5:32 AM

I would suggest try adding Androstadienone or Imprint to the 2x core.
Or TL if you have it.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2019 5:33 AM by Pheroman.)
02-24-2019 5:32 AM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-24-2019 5:48 PM

(02-24-2019 5:32 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  I would suggest try adding Androstadienone or Imprint to the 2x core.
Or TL if you have it.

Hey man.... Thanks for the reply.

The only -dienone I have left is a little bit of my Cohesion.. haven't been reading much about it lately here, is it still good? I used to notice a lot more head turns and hits from it back in the day, but not so much as of recently. Maybe I'm using too little or it's not one of the those pheromones that didn't ferment too well with me, who knows?

I'm thinking about adding 1x Imprint to the 2x Core, just because of their known synergistic effects together.

Never heard about TL before, after some googling, I found out it might True Love? Yet another product from a different company I have never heard about tbh.

Side note: A lot more diversity in the phero scene now with all these companies I'm seeing. Before it was Androtics & LAL... I remember thundr opening up Apex and sending us cheap samples through this forum (that's where I got my Core and Imprint from! Wonder if there was any tweaking in the forumlas after he blew up). Of course, right after Androtics went downhill, Steve opened up PheromoneXS and that's was my to-go mones site. XS shipping policy and reasonable prices are also very tempting, but wish I had that kinda $$$$... Thats why I wonder when people around here see a product and make an order for it right away (no matter the price), I wonder if everyone here is super balling or something Mega shok

Washed all my hospital clothes and showered many times (doesn't feel enough still from the shit (literally) I had to deal with last week, y'all have no idea), so should have fresh clean blank phero slate to play on tomorrow, hopefully it all goes well. Gotta get some studying in. Peace!

02-24-2019 5:48 PM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Hospital setting
02-25-2019 5:02 PM

Went with clean phero slate...

2x Imprint, 2X Core

Dont know if its because its monday or what, overall not as inviting and friendly when walking by people as Nude. Sometimes got straight ignored when smiling in people’s faces.

However, couple things of noteworthy:

- my female partner was getting on my nerves today. Kinda demanding, too hyper or something.... just didnt like that. Howver still respected me.

- Resident Dr seemed to like me bit more for sure, trying to be buddy buddy. putting his hands around my shoulder and called me on the phone to do a specific test on a patient. That was cool.

- New female student that was waiting outside the meeting room and was joining our meeting. She was quiet and seemed like the closed off type (shes 6-7/10) at first but after initiating convo like 3-4 times she was straight up just laughing at everything im saying but maybe thats cuz I tried to be funny/lil silly too. She then initiated convo couple times after that. Mind you, we are waiting outside with many other students around us and the same Resident Dr. I mentioned above.

- Attending Dr was rushed today but whenever asking questions at the table his eyes would first go on me as if he knows I will say the right answer first. Def a step towards right direction.

- Another male student that Ive been cool with did/asked me some odd stuff today like he is trying to size me/be friendly with me. Lol cant tell, but def something out of the norm.

Im pretty sure Im remembering now this is not my first time with this exact combo and got basically nothing too spectular out of it, just like today. I dont know why I feel like it’s the imprint not doing well with my chemistry. A Good combo that I tried in another hospital before actually was 1-2 Core and 1-2 ConnectionsXS. That got a nurse I was shadowing (dont ask me why we were assigned nurses to shadow) so interested me and I could/should of basically asked for her number (was actually appropriate for the situation af lol).

To my surprise, Charisma tracking is saying Out for delivery today! Hoping to get that for tomorow.

Will get Witch Hazel to wipe old applications out if I dont have time to shower today. Never tried it but before I read many veterans use it around here, and its not so harsh on the skin like Isopropyl

Otherwise Im thinking 1x Core & 1x Connections tomorow. Almost out of Core.

Peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 02-25-2019 5:40 PM by PheroJack.)
02-25-2019 5:02 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-25-2019 5:29 PM

I'd suggest knocking it down to 1 spray of Imprint to 2 sprays of Core. Looking forward to your take on Charisma. I'd suggest starting with 2 or 3 drops from the Pherotine sized bottle. It comes in a dropper bottle. Sun bespectacled

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-25-2019 5:29 PM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-25-2019 6:31 PM

(02-25-2019 5:29 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I'd suggest knocking it down to 1 spray of Imprint to 2 sprays of Core. Looking forward to your take on Charisma. I'd suggest starting with 2 or 3 drops from the Pherotine sized bottle. It comes in a dropper bottle. Sun bespectacled

Yea imprint does not seem to be to mix well with my chemistry or 2x is too much

Didn't expect this that early but GOT THE CHARISMA! Boy I didn't take in how small it would be lol but what else did I really expect from 4.5ml. First order from LPMP and I like it! Love the little dropper bottle haha, cute. Very cool packaging, and I got free gifts!!! Didn't expect that at all with such small sized order

1. TeeKayOh w/ Phero (after some researching, figuered it was Charisma!).... Sold out on website. Could not find TeeKayOh anywhere else. Seems like it was from Valentine Collection of 2017? Seems like a fragrance with the phero. Cool. Such tiny bottle I wonder how much you are supposed to apply from that to notice anything?

2. Risque Wisque w/ Phero.... found the phero to be Wanted Man... Seems like something like Turn Up The Heat. More clubby/sexual mix from what I'm reading. Cool maybe will try it if the opportunity ever comes.

3. Love Potion #9 which seems to have no Phero in it but just a fragrance. Someone correct me if I'm wrong about that. Probably not the same Love Potion that I got recommended a little earlier. Description of smell on website seems interesting so might check that out. Should I use phero with this or not really?

That's all for now. Tune in for tomorrow Laugh1

(This post was last modified: 02-25-2019 7:25 PM by PheroJack.)
02-25-2019 6:31 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-25-2019 8:14 PM

(02-25-2019 6:31 PM)PheroJack Wrote:  

Yea imprint does not seem to be to mix well with my chemistry or 2x is too much

Didn't expect this that early but GOT THE CHARISMA! Boy I didn't take in how small it would be lol but what else did I really expect from 4.5ml. First order from LPMP and I like it! Love the little dropper bottle haha, cute. Very cool packaging, and I got free gifts!!! Didn't expect that at all with such small sized order

1. TeeKayOh w/ Phero (after some researching, figuered it was Charisma!).... Sold out on website. Could not find TeeKayOh anywhere else. Seems like it was from Valentine Collection of 2017? Seems like a fragrance with the phero. Cool. Such tiny bottle I wonder how much you are supposed to apply from that to notice anything?

2. Risque Wisque w/ Phero.... found the phero to be Wanted Man... Seems like something like Turn Up The Heat. More clubby/sexual mix from what I'm reading. Cool maybe will try it if the opportunity ever comes.

3. Love Potion #9 which seems to have no Phero in it but just a fragrance. Someone correct me if I'm wrong about that. Probably not the same Love Potion that I got recommended a little earlier. Description of smell on website seems interesting so might check that out. Should I use phero with this or not really?

That's all for now. Tune in for tomorrow Laugh1

I'd say two sprays might be a bit too much Imprint based on the reactions you were getting.

I always use one swipe to either the tops of my hands or wrists and each side of my neck for a total of four swipes from the wand. Rewetting my wand before each application for the 'sniffee' sized bottles. Yeah, TeeKayOh is actually sold out so I think it's odd they sent you a sample but at least this way you can try Charisma in a scent.

Risque Wiskey is definitely a club or bar pickup type mix. WORKS AWESOME for that. It is really high in androstenone, however so it can stir up trouble with any drunken idiots. Drunken women, however, dig it.

LP #9 is just the scent without pheromones and is a bit like CK One/Ck Be and one of the most mainstream of the scents LPMP sells. I'd apply it just like your sample of TeeKayOh and more importantly, let your nose be your guide. Yes, you can add any unscented phero to this you'd like.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-25-2019 8:14 PM
MMM

Rep Post

02-26-2019 11:07 AM

I would agree with ALL THE ABOVE.

Alpha Treasure, NA, and MAYBE, a LOW dose of BW tested at 1 and then, 2 drops until you see which way it takes you.

And since it's a dominate male thing, hell, I'd test a dab or two of cops. Not for sex from men, but their friendship! Women like it, too! Just saying.

My two cents, and NOT a penny more! touche

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2019 11:08 AM by MMM.)
02-26-2019 11:07 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mone advice appreciated,here´s the setting: Abraxas 1 1,984 10-12-2015 10:54 AM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Voodoo VS GOA for classroom setting? in3deep 12 5,184 05-24-2015 2:22 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Beach mones biker setting flacowww 2 1,317 04-11-2015 12:53 PM
Last Post: flacowww
  Tips in hospital NaughtywillCRY 2 1,103 03-03-2013 3:43 PM
Last Post: NaughtywillCRY