Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hospital setting
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hospital setting
03-29-2019 3:16 AM

Hey everyone!
I'm finally back again... Life has been just so busy and hectic.

It was a late night study time at a campus library and this is my late night report since I won't fall asleep for a little while, figured might as well.

So I will summarize my last 4-5 days wearing TLG in point form and try to keep short simple and sweet.

Clean slate everytime. 4 drops everytime of TLG followed by 5 sprays of cologne on top. 1-2 drops are sometimes applied 6 hours after application

- You guys remember that nice blonde girl that was giving me mad DIHLs like I never seen? Well she ended up being married. Hunter It was her last day the second time I saw her. She was still hella sweet with me. Everytime I catch eye contact with her she would smile. She didn't mind some accidental bumping that would happen.

- Another 2 female students. Both are black. Both are basically teenagers and best friends. Ok so I have to be honest, I usually don't find black girls attractive (seriously, not even Rihanna. Not racist just personal taste/preference!) but one of them is just so goddamn fine, I actually find her mad attractive drool Really rare occurence personally for me.

- The hot black female teenager cracks up at everything and anything I say like a little girl that is love struck. She pretty much have a smile on her face before I even open my mouth and say anything. She's literally giggling before I'm even done finishing saying anything lol. Her best friend (not so good looking and more weird-ish tbh) had to be engaged as well cuz it was looking too lovey-dovey to the prying eyes of others and it's a small clinic.

- Another latina student came that was new. She was off the bat smiley and giving me some serious eye contact with mad smiles as well. But guess fucking what.... She's married Ireful1 Now that hurts because I melt to my knees when it comes to spanish/latina/cuban/south american girls. She was trying to shit test me a couple times which I honestly just didn't expect so I was like confused

- All the regular paid workers at the office are very nice with me. I can basically make anyone there laugh (literally all females). Which actually brings me to my next reflecting thought I have been having lately running on my mind: Where is the line between you're having fun and making everyone laugh because you just feel like it and enjoying your time and people thinking you're a clown or too goofy. I'm obviously not trying to come off too nice or clown-like or anything by purpose, but we are in a day and age that people will take kindness for weakness so I wonder about that. Especially that I feel like I get a little shit tested and be asked by some of these female students to do them favours which low key feels like they might be trying to walk over me, and I can't tolerate that shit. I've been feeling like I should come off more of a dick or "hard to chase" to gain that little bit of respect/attractiveness. I would like to know your guys' advice on that point.

- Before the last day I was there, I've kind of figured out TLG, how it works with me, the letting go mindset and felt more comfortable with my own vibe with it overall. So I decided to go with 5 drops. That was def. a bump in the effects. The eye stares and presence was much solid and stronger like all these girls are looking at me in awe/mystery. Little bit more shit testing that day though (is that weakness from me? is that good sign? can't tell!!!). The 2 black female students are more comfortable initiating the convo now with me and try to gauge me to talk with them. Also briefly bumped into some of the paid staff in the lunch room in the back and they were all teasing me and joking with me. They are all very nice with me tbh, it's blessed to see King That day I would find some of the girls following me around kind of aimlessly, then they realize they need to be somewhere else and go about their day. That happened at least couple times with different girls. Also my female partner (from the beginning of this thread) kept trying to call me on the side and pull me away from any girl I would be talking to, just to ask me something stupid or say a comment about random things. That happened like 3-4 times I swear, it was like she's being protective over me (but she has a bf! and we are def. just really good friends at this point and nothing else I swear! Scout)

- I went today to library with Clean slate but no pheromones at all, just pure ol' cologne. In the Lyft, the driver who was a female kept trying to initiate convo couple times after I asked how her day was going. Just being nice you know. Another female passenger came in the car (shared ride) and she was also being hella friendly and nice. I did get couple head turns walking around the campus. This all makes me wonder about something: how much is my baseline "hits" or IOIs are changing since I'm doing Magnetic Mindset affirmations and plays subs at night? What if a lot of the hits I see when wearing pheromones are just Confirmation bias? Aka You are looking for validation on what you think is supposed to happen or you believe is supposed to happen. Obviously the solution to that would be to have phero-free days, which is something I'm semi comfortable with right now since wearing TLG is just so goddam fun.

I might bump it up to 6 drops TLG next time I'm there. Let's see.

Hope everyone's been good and sound Clapping

Love your guys' input, keep em coming.

Peace and luv

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
03-29-2019 3:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-29-2019 7:22 AM

Code:
Especially that I feel like I get a little shit tested and be asked by some of these female students to do them favours which low key feels like they might be trying to walk over me, and I can't tolerate that shit.

Obviously, you should respectfully decline. Don't be too 'nice' [read beta]. They have functional hands/legs...they are capable of carrying out their own 'favours'...including putting down the toilet seat all by their own big girl hands.

Code:
She was trying to shit test me a couple times which I honestly just didn't expect so I was like

Could you give a specific example of this in more detail?

Code:
I swear, it was like she's being protective over me (but she has a bf! and we are def. just really good friends at this point and nothing else I swear!  ......she's married...

Could you clarify the status of this 'partner?' I have read most of your journal, but I somehow missed the status of the female partner. Is this a former flame? Or is this a friendzone type deal?

Another point - so what if the latina chick or the blonde are married or they have a BF? So, what? It doesn't seem to bother your female partner who has a bf. Why does it bother you? If chicks were so 'secure' in their relationships, why would they start hovering over other men/showing IOIs, like they are in you? Evolutionary programming runs in their veins and consequently, they can't help (even subconsciously) to shop around for a better deal i.e., better looks, better resources, notoriety etc. It's possible that they are sensing your enhanced mone signature and hence, the IOIs.

Furthermore, as you may already know the common line of 'I have a bf' isn't always true. I'd like to have a penny for all the times that I have heard this and I discovered it's a lie more often.
03-29-2019 7:22 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-29-2019 9:44 AM

(03-29-2019 3:16 AM)PheroJack Wrote:  Hey everyone!
I'm finally back again... Life has been just so busy and hectic.

It was a late night study time at a campus library and this is my late night report since I won't fall asleep for a little while, figured might as well.

So I will summarize my last 4-5 days wearing TLG in point form and try to keep short simple and sweet.

Clean slate everytime. 4 drops everytime of TLG followed by 5 sprays of cologne on top. 1-2 drops are sometimes applied 6 hours after application

- You guys remember that nice blonde girl that was giving me mad DIHLs like I never seen? Well she ended up being married. Hunter It was her last day the second time I saw her. She was still hella sweet with me. Everytime I catch eye contact with her she would smile. She didn't mind some accidental bumping that would happen.

- Another 2 female students. Both are black. Both are basically teenagers and best friends. Ok so I have to be honest, I usually don't find black girls attractive (seriously, not even Rihanna. Not racist just personal taste/preference!) but one of them is just so goddamn fine, I actually find her mad attractive drool Really rare occurence personally for me.

- The hot black female teenager cracks up at everything and anything I say like a little girl that is love struck. She pretty much have a smile on her face before I even open my mouth and say anything. She's literally giggling before I'm even done finishing saying anything lol. Her best friend (not so good looking and more weird-ish tbh) had to be engaged as well cuz it was looking too lovey-dovey to the prying eyes of others and it's a small clinic.

- Another latina student came that was new. She was off the bat smiley and giving me some serious eye contact with mad smiles as well. But guess fucking what.... She's married Ireful1 Now that hurts because I melt to my knees when it comes to spanish/latina/cuban/south american girls. She was trying to shit test me a couple times which I honestly just didn't expect so I was like confused

- All the regular paid workers at the office are very nice with me. I can basically make anyone there laugh (literally all females). Which actually brings me to my next reflecting thought I have been having lately running on my mind: Where is the line between you're having fun and making everyone laugh because you just feel like it and enjoying your time and people thinking you're a clown or too goofy. I'm obviously not trying to come off too nice or clown-like or anything by purpose, but we are in a day and age that people will take kindness for weakness so I wonder about that. Especially that I feel like I get a little shit tested and be asked by some of these female students to do them favours which low key feels like they might be trying to walk over me, and I can't tolerate that shit. I've been feeling like I should come off more of a dick or "hard to chase" to gain that little bit of respect/attractiveness. I would like to know your guys' advice on that point.

- Before the last day I was there, I've kind of figured out TLG, how it works with me, the letting go mindset and felt more comfortable with my own vibe with it overall. So I decided to go with 5 drops. That was def. a bump in the effects. The eye stares and presence was much solid and stronger like all these girls are looking at me in awe/mystery. Little bit more shit testing that day though (is that weakness from me? is that good sign? can't tell!!!). The 2 black female students are more comfortable initiating the convo now with me and try to gauge me to talk with them. Also briefly bumped into some of the paid staff in the lunch room in the back and they were all teasing me and joking with me. They are all very nice with me tbh, it's blessed to see King That day I would find some of the girls following me around kind of aimlessly, then they realize they need to be somewhere else and go about their day. That happened at least couple times with different girls. Also my female partner (from the beginning of this thread) kept trying to call me on the side and pull me away from any girl I would be talking to, just to ask me something stupid or say a comment about random things. That happened like 3-4 times I swear, it was like she's being protective over me (but she has a bf! and we are def. just really good friends at this point and nothing else I swear! Scout)

- I went today to library with Clean slate but no pheromones at all, just pure ol' cologne. In the Lyft, the driver who was a female kept trying to initiate convo couple times after I asked how her day was going. Just being nice you know. Another female passenger came in the car (shared ride) and she was also being hella friendly and nice. I did get couple head turns walking around the campus. This all makes me wonder about something: how much is my baseline "hits" or IOIs are changing since I'm doing Magnetic Mindset affirmations and plays subs at night? What if a lot of the hits I see when wearing pheromones are just Confirmation bias? Aka You are looking for validation on what you think is supposed to happen or you believe is supposed to happen. Obviously the solution to that would be to have phero-free days, which is something I'm semi comfortable with right now since wearing TLG is just so goddam fun.

I might bump it up to 6 drops TLG next time I'm there. Let's see.

Hope everyone's been good and sound Clapping

Love your guys' input, keep em coming.

Peace and luv

Had to briefly chime in here. You'd mentioned that you were trying to be upbeat and joking around a lot with the women and then were surprised when a few of them shit tested you (your words). Honestly, the reason they'd be doing that is also the same reason that some of them were asking for little favors. It's because they feel comfortable with you. By joking and being upbeat (and wearing TLG) they're starting to see you as a potential boyfriend (even IF they are in a relationship) and they're using those little things to also gauge whether or not you are interested in them. Yeah, women are weird.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-29-2019 9:44 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-29-2019 10:39 AM

(03-29-2019 3:16 AM)PheroJack Wrote:  Hey everyone!
Where is the line between you're having fun and making everyone laugh because you just feel like it and enjoying your time and people thinking you're a clown or too goofy. I'm obviously not trying to come off too nice or clown-like or anything by purpose, but we are in a day and age that people will take kindness for weakness so I wonder about that. Especially that I feel like I get a little shit tested and be asked by some of these female students to do them favours which low key feels like they might be trying to walk over me, and I can't tolerate that shit. I've been feeling like I should come off more of a dick or "hard to chase" to gain that little bit of respect/attractiveness. I would like to know your guys' advice on that point.

To put it as shortly as I can muster, since you asked for advice on the topics:

When you are just being your natural self, enjoying who you are and your life in general, and others are elated to be around you and smiling and laughing along with you; you are fine. When you alter your typical self to intentionally create an atmosphere that has them rolling in the aisles, then you have become the clown...

That is unless you're getting paid to do it; then you are a professional entertainer!

On being 'more of a dick', I would submit the idea of rethinking the projection you want to achieve.

One can be stern and stoic, not allow themselves to be taken advantage of, and be strong all while being amicable, pleasant, and respectful. This type of strength and confidence instills trust, admiration, and respect.

Likewise, one can be a dick, an alphole ( Ⓡ 2019 Gladen), or otherwise be non-nice and non-congenial; showing domineering attitudes, etc. This type of behavior leads to disrespect, avoidance, and intimidation.

You can be strong and still be the type of person everyone wants to know and be around.

Just my thoughts.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-29-2019 10:39 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-29-2019 12:29 PM

Yes. This. Exactly.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-29-2019 12:29 PM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-29-2019 11:35 PM

(03-29-2019 7:22 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  
Code:
Especially that I feel like I get a little shit tested and be asked by some of these female students to do them favours which low key feels like they might be trying to walk over me, and I can't tolerate that shit.

Obviously, you should respectfully decline. Don't be too 'nice' [read beta]. They have functional hands/legs...they are capable of carrying out their own 'favours'...including putting down the toilet seat all by their own big girl hands.

Code:
She was trying to shit test me a couple times which I honestly just didn't expect so I was like

Could you give a specific example of this in more detail?
Specific examples as in "Why don't you go do that"... "Thats not funny you're lame"... just couple instances really. Not too much as I made it sound but was there.
Quote:
Code:
I swear, it was like she's being protective over me (but she has a bf! and we are def. just really good friends at this point and nothing else I swear!  ......she's married...

Could you clarify the status of this 'partner?' I have read most of your journal, but I somehow missed the status of the female partner. Is this a former flame? Or is this a friendzone type deal?
She was there since day 1 of the hospital. Status is strict friend, at least from my side. She was the one who tried to steal the spotlight once from me and I straighten her out and then since we have been cool.

Quote:Another point - so what if the latina chick or the blonde are married or they have a BF? So, what? It doesn't seem to bother your female partner who has a bf. Why does it bother you? If chicks were so 'secure' in their relationships, why would they start hovering over other men/showing IOIs, like they are in you? Evolutionary programming runs in their veins and consequently, they can't help (even subconsciously) to shop around for a better deal i.e., better looks, better resources, notoriety etc. It's possible that they are sensing your enhanced mone signature and hence, the IOIs.

Furthermore, as you may already know the common line of 'I have a bf' isn't always true. I'd like to have a penny for all the times that I have heard this and I discovered it's a lie more often.
No trust me, when I say they are taken or married, I mean it fully because I see the wedding ring. And I'm in a professional environment, can't be going too far with the single ones, let alone the married ones. My career > any hoe.

(03-29-2019 9:44 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Had to briefly chime in here. You'd mentioned that you were trying to be upbeat and joking around a lot with the women and then were surprised when a few of them shit tested you (your words). Honestly, the reason they'd be doing that is also the same reason that some of them were asking for little favors. It's because they feel comfortable with you. By joking and being upbeat (and wearing TLG) they're starting to see you as a potential boyfriend (even IF they are in a relationship) and they're using those little things to also gauge whether or not you are interested in them. Yeah, women are weird.
That's an intersting take on it! Would never have seen it from that view.

(03-29-2019 10:39 AM)Gladen Wrote:  To put it as shortly as I can muster, since you asked for advice on the topics:

When you are just being your natural self, enjoying who you are and your life in general, and others are elated to be around you and smiling and laughing along with you; you are fine. When you alter your typical self to intentionally create an atmosphere that has them rolling in the aisles, then you have become the clown...

That is unless you're getting paid to do it; then you are a professional entertainer!

On being 'more of a dick', I would submit the idea of rethinking the projection you want to achieve.

One can be stern and stoic, not allow themselves to be taken advantage of, and be strong all while being amicable, pleasant, and respectful. This type of strength and confidence instills trust, admiration, and respect.

Likewise, one can be a dick, an alphole ( Ⓡ 2019 Gladen), or otherwise be non-nice and non-congenial; showing domineering attitudes, etc. This type of behavior leads to disrespect, avoidance, and intimidation.

You can be strong and still be the type of person everyone wants to know and be around.

Just my thoughts.

These are very wise well written words of wisdom. Of course implying in real life and as part of personality is more of the challenge. But I guess as long as you can keep few standards within yourself and be clear on what behaviours you allow and not allow yourself to tolerate, then it should be fine. I'll try my best.

Thanks everyone for the thoughts!
Tomorow I'm going with 5 drops again....

03-29-2019 11:35 PM

PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-11-2019 5:28 PM

Wow 10 days have already passed since I last written my last post! Crazy how time flies when you don't want it too...

Life has been just very busy.... clinic, studying, repeat. Here's what's kinda new though: I started coming to a campus library to study so lot more people around.

I will not go into seperate report for each day I wore mones but here's a summary of events:

Everytime I had clean slate btw. I have not been 100% consistent with doing Magnetic Mindset affirmations everyday because of schedule but I try my best. I try to have Alpha male subs on every night though to the best of my ability.

- I've dabbling with high doses of TLG up to 6 drops. Sometimes I add Charisma to the TLG.

- The first time I had both charisma and TLG on, this new technician student that's black and for the lack of better words acts "guetto", just kino'd me heavy touching her thighs on me and she was really digging me.

- The latina married girl was little bit resistant to me after my first couple reports on her being nice... but after adding more TLG or adding Charisma, she really cool with me. Always wanting to talk. Even asking me more personal questions , complimenting me but then taking it back like she didn't mean it lol.

- I think I have found my sweet spot with this mix though: 4 drops of TLG + 4 drops of Charisma. Patient could not stop babbling about their concerns. Not good productivity wise if it was, say, my own clinic, but for this situation it was interesting to see. Everyone in clinic was so friendly with me, calling me straight up "You are very nice person". I had one of staff paid workers make a very sexual joke to me which was so out of nowhere lol. One of the pharmaceutical reps was this tall blonde 40+ years hot woman brought food and I sat with her for an hour talking in my lunch break... Someone else came in the room and they are like "watch out from this one" (referring to me) and the rep was like "I can tell he's trouble"... hahaa I was just having good convo and chatting her wasting time while she was waiting to speak to the doctor that's all.

OK for my random thoughts:
- Lately, I think my subconscious has been resisting my new affirmations and subliminals. I keep thinking about how I lost "my cool" since I stopped smoking weed. I feel like I'm missing out on couple fun hangouts and moments because I'm sober. A couple of close friends keep asking me to hit it but I'm firm with myself and promised myself I would never smoke again because it's just so detrimental for my memory and overall mood. I also feel little bit self-doubt, random negativity thoughts. I don't like drinking either, so this lack of getting my mind altered in anyway is too sobering, lol.

- I keep having this feeling of feeling.... stuck, for the lack of better words. I wish to be that person that can go anywhere, alone and just make friends and meet new people and girls to talk to. I mean I'm in a campus library now and pretty sure if it was someone else more social and outgoing, that person could have made friends or went on couple dates already. I don't want to sound harsh on myself but it's what I'm feeling. Also, I don't like how I keep "looking around for girls checking me out" type of darting eyes. I'm giving away too much eye contact or something, is what I mean.

- I know alot of people use tinder these days but I think that would be a game of looks more than anything. I would have hard time selling myself or projecting the best image of myself online (I have hard time with that in real life even lol). And looks wise, I'm not ugly but I don't fit in the "attractive" alley either.

- I started reading this book called "The Art of Seduction" which was apparently talked about in "The Game" by Neil. I'm enjoying it so far.

Hope all been good with everyone,

Peace outt

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2019 5:31 PM by PheroJack.)
04-11-2019 5:28 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-11-2019 6:34 PM

Great to hear from you! Sounds like things are going pretty well.

04-11-2019 6:34 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-11-2019 7:00 PM

(04-11-2019 5:28 PM)PheroJack Wrote:  I know alot of people use tinder these days but I think that would be a game of looks more than anything. I would have hard time selling myself or projecting the best image of myself online (I have hard time with that in real life even lol). And looks wise, I'm not ugly but I don't fit in the "attractive" alley either.

- I started reading this book called "The Art of Seduction" which was apparently talked about in "The Game" by Neil. I'm enjoying it so far.

The following is based on my own personal experience, so it might not work for everyone:

1. Tinder is a game for women......not men. For every hour you invest in Tinder, you could have been far more successful at a bar or social event, even if you spent that hour crashing and burning. Tinder is based on Grindr, a hookup app for homosexual men. You can understand why the dynamics that work for gay men don't exactly work for straight men/women.

2. Here's every pickup book you'll ever read : Engage + Escalate + Isolate (add mones to this and you'll close left and right). The pickup industry was just a business, nothing more. There is no holy grail technique (except just being an asshole - that's actually pretty effective).

3. Aaron Sleazy has a great synopsis of the industry from the inside.

https://blog.aaronsleazy.com/

Also, here's a pickup artist vs a multi-millionaire (the top-down approach):

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/x792-luMi4w&amp;rel=0&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/x792-luMi4w&amp;rel=0&amp;fs=1</a>

Cheers!Dirol

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-11-2019 7:00 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-12-2019 2:41 PM

(04-11-2019 7:00 PM)theLaw Wrote:  The following is based on my own personal experience, so it might not work for everyone:

1. Tinder is a game for women......not men. For every hour you invest in Tinder, you could have been far more successful at a bar or social event, even if you spent that hour crashing and burning. Tinder is based on Grindr, a hookup app for homosexual men. You can understand why the dynamics that work for gay men don't exactly work for straight men/women.

2. Here's every pickup book you'll ever read : Engage + Escalate + Isolate (add mones to this and you'll close left and right). The pickup industry was just a business, nothing more. There is no holy grail technique (except just being an asshole - that's actually pretty effective).

3. Aaron Sleazy has a great synopsis of the industry from the inside.

https://blog.aaronsleazy.com/

Also, here's a pickup artist vs a multi-millionaire (the top-down approach):

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/x792-luMi4w&amp;rel=0&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/x792-luMi4w&amp;rel=0&amp;fs=1</a>

Cheers!Dirol

That PUA is just gimmicky. Kind of cringe. I'm sure it works in a night setting for one night stands. But you need solid inner game and you just gotta get that authentic social credibility. Work out, look good, have money.

I spent a lot of time in my early 20s studying PUA material and had a lot of fun and success. But I think I should have spent more time securing and establishing my inner game.
04-12-2019 2:41 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mone advice appreciated,here´s the setting: Abraxas 1 2,146 10-12-2015 10:54 AM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Voodoo VS GOA for classroom setting? in3deep 12 5,263 05-24-2015 2:22 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Beach mones biker setting flacowww 2 1,345 04-11-2015 12:53 PM
Last Post: flacowww
  Tips in hospital NaughtywillCRY 2 1,127 03-03-2013 3:43 PM
Last Post: NaughtywillCRY