Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi there!
ts3098
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hi there!
10-16-2021 2:03 AM

Thank you for allowing me to join your forum. I'm very happy about that.

About me. Nothing special. Male, 40, white. Almost got married a few years ago but I ended the relationship because I realized she wasn't the right person for me. I'm eternally grateful for the time we had, but it wasn't meant to last.

Right before covid hit, I had plans to start dating again. Then obviously everything changed and with lockdowns, people avoiding each other and me having concerns and other priorities because of the situation, my dating plans got put on hold.

I never really had difficulties with women. Except for picking the wrong one at times, but with experience and some exploration into who I truly am and what I truly want, my compass has improved considerably.

What I did notice was that at 40, it becomes a little more challenging. Especially since my preferred age range is 22 - 28. Lots of girls out there are fine with age differences and a lot actually prefer it. But still it brings up challenges I didn't have before which I will have to learn to deal with.

So I figured I'd try pheromones to get some advantage. I have Casanova. I liked the idea of it based on the description. And it works well for me. I haven't had it for very long yet though, but there are noticeable effects.

And I ordered Certo yesterday. I also like the description of that one and want to combine them to see how that works.

So that's about it. Again, thank you for letting me join this group!

TS
10-16-2021 2:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GunnerBAC
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hi there!
11-02-2021 8:18 PM

(10-16-2021 2:03 AM)ts3098 Wrote:  Thank you for allowing me to join your forum. I'm very happy about that.

About me. Nothing special. Male, 40, white. Almost got married a few years ago but I ended the relationship because I realized she wasn't the right person for me. I'm eternally grateful for the time we had, but it wasn't meant to last.

Right before covid hit, I had plans to start dating again. Then obviously everything changed and with lockdowns, people avoiding each other and me having concerns and other priorities because of the situation, my dating plans got put on hold.

I never really had difficulties with women. Except for picking the wrong one at times, but with experience and some exploration into who I truly am and what I truly want, my compass has improved considerably.

What I did notice was that at 40, it becomes a little more challenging. Especially since my preferred age range is 22 - 28. Lots of girls out there are fine with age differences and a lot actually prefer it. But still it brings up challenges I didn't have before which I will have to learn to deal with.

So I figured I'd try pheromones to get some advantage. I have Casanova. I liked the idea of it based on the description. And it works well for me. I haven't had it for very long yet though, but there are noticeable effects.

And I ordered Certo yesterday. I also like the description of that one and want to combine them to see how that works.

So that's about it. Again, thank you for letting me join this group!

TS

Welcome!
11-02-2021 8:18 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hi there!
11-03-2021 9:57 AM

Welcome to PheroTruth Smile Casanova is a good choice.

Favorite product: Casanova
All my products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova
Testers: NA, TL, BW, PA
Link to my Journal
11-03-2021 9:57 AM

Share This Thread