Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Heya! New guy here.
aceva
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Heya! New guy here.
10-31-2017 5:43 PM

(10-31-2017 3:25 AM)mdw Wrote:  What's is your top 5 products listed by situation and age bracket? For explain androstadienone good for getting blonds aged 18 to 28

Are you asking me or one of the other gentlemen in this thread? I actually don't own any of these products yet and am researching before buying....
10-31-2017 5:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-31-2017 6:06 PM

(10-31-2017 5:43 PM)aceva Wrote:  Are you asking me or one of the other gentlemen in this thread? I actually don't own any of these products yet and am researching before buying....

Well take my word for it you need androstadienone down side is might cause depression.That is why most pheromone shop sell it separate. Any pheromone guy on here swears by it and I do as well. Buy a social pheromone and sexual pheromone plus androstadienone that all you need really.

Just my advice take it or leave it.
10-31-2017 6:06 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

aceva
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-31-2017 6:09 PM

(10-31-2017 6:06 PM)mdw Wrote:  Well take my word for it you need androstadienone down side is might cause depression.That is why most pheromone shop sell it separate. Any pheromone guy on here swears by it and I do as well. Buy a social pheromone and sexual pheromone plus androstadienone that all you need really.

Just my advice take it or leave it.
Thanks. I'll do my research on that and probably grab some.
10-31-2017 6:09 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-31-2017 8:50 PM

I agree with that, some examples would be:
Famous fall in love by as, nude alpha, Androstadienone , glace
Something for me that worked wonders recently was Androstadienone , AV and connections. There was nude in there as well but I throw that thing on everything
Also the ACE combo from pheromone xs should also fit that bill, I might be mistaken so double check this last info
10-31-2017 8:50 PM
aceva
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-31-2017 11:08 PM

(10-31-2017 8:50 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  I agree with that, some examples would be:
Famous fall in love by as, nude alpha, Androstadienone , glace
Something for me that worked wonders recently was Androstadienone , AV and connections. There was nude in there as well but I throw that thing on everything
Also the ACE combo from pheromone xs should also fit that bill, I might be mistaken so double check this last info

Thanks a bunch! I'll definitely look into what people have to say about those.
10-31-2017 11:08 PM
aceva
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-01-2017 2:12 PM

Okay, so I got a little tipsy last night and ordered some stuff. I may have spaced on a few of the things y'all mentioned, because I didn't wind up getting straight Androstadienone, though it remains on my list.

What I wound up getting was Taboo, Barely Legal, Evolve, and XiSt from XS, and Core from someone else (yes, I've spaced on the company... like I said, slightly inebriated when I made the purchases. I think I might have upgraded some shipping, so they'll likely be here way faster than one would expect.
11-01-2017 2:12 PM

aceva
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-04-2017 12:52 PM

Okay, so my orders have come in, and it looks good. SteveO sent candy and samples, Apex sent a sample.

What I wound up getting:
XS
Taboo
Barely Legal
Evolve
XiSt
Samples of Ascend, Cohesion, & Love Boat

Apex
Core
A sample of Orbital

I'm pretty busy on stuff that has me isolated for the next few days or weeks, but once that appears to be coming to a close, I'll make put together a testing protocol for these. Hopefully by then I'll have access to the journal area so I can be a bit more open about things.
11-04-2017 12:52 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-04-2017 5:24 PM

@Aceva,

did you get the sprays or the oils from PXS?
11-04-2017 5:24 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-04-2017 7:25 PM

(11-04-2017 5:24 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  @Aceva,

did you get the sprays or the oils from PXS?

I second this question. I'd like to know too please.

Also, u said u'll be busy for the next few weeks? So me humble suggestion, try socials and/or status products at work. I always have fun with them at work. But,,, if ya work from home, then of course there's no use of it. But if ur work involves going out and about and meet other people, use'em as targets to study ur new products.

Run'em solo first. U'll get tempted to combine'em. If ya do, then do that as well. But the thing is, ya won't be able to pin point which one's doing what. And what the best dose is for ya. So yeah. But the ultimate goal is to have fun with this hobby.

Good luck. Smile
11-04-2017 7:25 PM
aceva
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-04-2017 10:02 PM

(11-04-2017 7:25 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I second this question. I'd like to know too please.

Also, u said u'll be busy for the next few weeks? So me humble suggestion, try socials and/or status products at work. I always have fun with them at work. But,,, if ya work from home, then of course there's no use of it. But if ur work involves going out and about and meet other people, use'em as targets to study ur new products.

Run'em solo first. U'll get tempted to combine'em. If ya do, then do that as well. But the thing is, ya won't be able to pin point which one's doing what. And what the best dose is for ya. So yeah. But the ultimate goal is to have fun with this hobby.

Good luck. Smile

Got the sprays.

It's not that kind of work. The best description I can give for what I'll be doing is that I'll be locked in a room almost entirely alone for the next two to four weeks. Just an occasional unavoidable part of my life.

My plan was to test solo for a while, then consider mixing.
11-04-2017 10:02 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Heya! T3hfr0 6 2,059 09-18-2015 6:01 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Heya all. Whynd here. Looks like I've found the right place :) whynd 14 5,785 12-04-2011 9:06 PM
Last Post: whynd
  Heya folks! Krelian 14 5,793 10-19-2011 1:11 PM
Last Post: Krelian