Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hey Everyone!
JonSnow
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hey Everyone!
09-03-2017 9:03 AM

Hey Guys,

A few years ago I tried pheromones a handful of times but quickly abandoned the project.

I've been daygaming (cold approaching girls in the malls and on the streets) for a few years now, and have had some crazy adventures (including an SDL with an Indian business woman inside of a movie theater [HB7.5]). I can verify that I have done at least 150+ approaches (I recorded those in my journal) and between 50-100 that I did not record or lost the journal for. So approximately 200 total (w/o pheromones).

Recently, I was bit by the pheromone bug again! I am a complete noob and am eager for all the advice (specifically daygame friendly mones) possible Big GrinBig Grin

After lurking for a bit, I purchased some Apex pheromones and am testing out Titan currently. Jinn from customer service has been great and actually gave me a list of recommended pheromeones from Apex for different categories (day game approaches, dates, dates in a bar).

Thundr even wrote a handwritten note on one my orders (I've ordered a few things, but am testing each one out one at a time) as well as included samples with all my orders.

I love reading all the threads on here, you guys are awesome, and I look at a lot of you like mini-celebrities at this point (been reading your posts like crazy this last month or so)!

If anyone has field-tested daygame pheromones they recommend PLEASE PLEASE let me know asap. Big Grin
09-03-2017 9:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

RE: Hey Everyone!
09-03-2017 9:18 AM

(09-03-2017 9:03 AM)JonSnow Wrote:  I've ordered a few things, but am testing each one out one at a time

I see that you registered some time ago, so welcome back to PheroTruth! I can't tell you how refreshing it is to see a newbie come along and say in their opening post that they are doing something that I and others have been preaching over and over for years.

What we usually see are newbies posting to say that they bought a bunch of products or are thinking about buying them and asking for advice on combos, before they have the slightest clue what any of them do on their own or what their sweet spots are for each.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
09-03-2017 9:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JonSnow
Checking out the place

Rep Post

09-03-2017 9:32 AM

Thanks Mark!
09-03-2017 9:32 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

09-03-2017 6:52 PM

I second what Mark said. Smile

Welcome to PT. A bible if mone knowledge.

Please report what ya find on these awsome products.

Looking forward to read ur adventurers.

I'd say many socials and status products solo are pretty good for day game. Titan is a great product for me. HEAPS of IOI's and when I receive IOI's I'd approach. Orbital gave me good lazy man hits and I believe style is good too. Those're the products I'd go for if I play the day game.

Good luck. Smile
09-03-2017 6:52 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

JonSnow
Checking out the place

Rep Post

09-03-2017 10:18 PM

(09-03-2017 6:52 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I second what Mark said. Smile

Welcome to PT. A bible if mone knowledge.

Please report what ya find on these awsome products.

I'd say many socials and status products solo are pretty good for day game. Titan is a great product for me. HEAPS of IOI's and when I receive IOI's I'd approach. Orbital gave me good lazy man hits and I believe style is good too. Those're the products I'd go for if I play the day game.

Good luck. Smile

Hey Dr. Chocolate! Thanks man, appreciate the recommendations. Side note: as part of my lurking on here for the past month, I've definitely come across your posts a number of times, and you were one of the "mini-celebs" I was mentioning.

All man crushes aside though-what's hilarious are your suggestions:
1) On my first test of Titan I was confused if it really worked or placebo; but after day 2 and 3 I think I'm starting to see the potency.

2) Orbital (+core) was a suggestion of Jinn for approaches.

3) Style was another suggestion by Jinn for daygame.

What's that saying about great minds thinking alike?
09-03-2017 10:18 PM
JonSnow
Checking out the place

Rep Post

09-03-2017 10:25 PM

(09-03-2017 6:52 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Please report what ya find on these awsome products.

Big Grin Noob question time: I know the proper etiquette is to not create a whole new thread about a product that already has a major thread on it. So would the proper thing in this case be: post a few anecdotes in the "Titan Master of the universe" thread and then post more in depth analysis of my daygame experiments with Titan in a journal (once I am allowed to start posting journals that is)? Or would posting about it in the "Titan Master Universe" thread be considered hijacking??
09-03-2017 10:25 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

09-03-2017 10:52 PM

(09-03-2017 10:25 PM)JonSnow Wrote:  Big Grin Noob question time: I know the proper etiquette is to not create a whole new thread about a product that already has a major thread on it. So would the proper thing in this case be: post a few anecdotes in the "Titan Master of the universe" thread and then post more in depth analysis of my daygame experiments with Titan in a journal (once I am allowed to start posting journals that is)? Or would posting about it in the "Titan Master Universe" thread be considered hijacking??

Ha haaaa. Thanks heaps mate. I love it. Am a mini celeb. Lol. Smile But am far from it. Lol. Am more of an enthusiast mone experimenter.

Cos it's about Titan I personally don't feel it's a hijack of that thread. Cos u're entering details regarding Titan. But that's just me. Every onece in a while threads get derailed here and there so I put in SOME details that aren't really related to that particular topic, but I'd bring the topic back as soon as I can.

Journals're more like data entry for everyone to get a feel of a product in different aspects and parameters I belive. And that applys to the owner of the journal too. Sometimes I cross reference the previous entered journal entrys to get a feel if a combo will work or not on me. Some combos're really good on paper and theory, but something tips the scale off in practice and in field.

I like to enter some details for the vendors or other experts to get a feel in hope for them to create a better blend for their next release. But i admit that i havent got a clue about chemical engineering. Lol.

To me personally every report is valuable. Smile
09-03-2017 10:52 PM
JonSnow
Checking out the place

Rep Post

09-03-2017 10:56 PM

(09-03-2017 10:52 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Ha haaaa. Thanks heaps mate. I love it. Am a mini celeb. Lol. Smile But am far from it. Lol. Am more of an enthusiast mone experimenter.

Cos it's about Titan I personally don't feel it's a hijack of that thread. Cos u're entering details regarding Titan. But that's just me. Every onece in a while threads get derailed here and there so I put in SOME details that aren't really related to that particular topic, but I'd bring the topic back as soon as I can.

Journals're more like data entry for everyone to get a feel of a product in different aspects and parameters I belive. And that applys to the owner of the journal too. Sometimes I cross reference the previous entered journal entrys to get a feel if a combo will work or not on me. Some combos're really good on paper and theory, but something tips the scale off in practice and in field.

I like to enter some details for the vendors or other experts to get a feel in hope for them to create a better blend for their next release. But i admit that i havent got a clue about chemical engineering. Lol.

To me personally every report is valuable. Smile

Ha thanks! Makes sense.
09-03-2017 10:56 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread