Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with Xist during breakup
Smuggler
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Help with Xist during breakup
09-21-2017 4:13 PM

I never expected this kind of help from you guys, thought I would only get some tips on the mone usage. Much appreciated guys, will keep you updated.
09-21-2017 4:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-21-2017 4:14 PM

I would try something that makes her feel happy when you're around. Bliss or Swoon sound good.

For deeper communication, Connections is stellar.

That's my advice. Either a mone to uplift her or one to deepen the communication so you have a better understanding of her thought process.
Or both, you can switch them up.

This isn't you're typical scenario... it's more complicated.

Good luck

Peace

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2017 4:17 PM by RussianWolf.)
09-21-2017 4:14 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Smuggler
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-21-2017 5:16 PM

Thanks, I do kind of understand why I might need that kind of approach but I would just be worried that her feeling happy may just confuse her, leading to her thinking shes now happy since deciding she wants time apart rather than the pheromones lifting her mood around me. I'm just not sure she will associate the change as being down to me if you get what I mean?
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2017 5:17 PM by Smuggler.)
09-21-2017 5:16 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-21-2017 5:44 PM

Smuggler, have you used mones in the past?

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
09-21-2017 5:44 PM
Smuggler
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-21-2017 6:05 PM

Yes I have done, not for a long while though.
09-21-2017 6:05 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

09-21-2017 11:23 PM

(09-21-2017 5:16 PM)Smuggler Wrote:  Thanks, I do kind of understand why I might need that kind of approach but I would just be worried that her feeling happy may just confuse her

This is your main problem right now.... you're worried. You need to change that mindset. you need to have the mindset of, she should be the one worried about losing you. the one who cares the least has the control and right now she's the one who cares the least. you need to change that. you can't win her back until she's worried about losing you.

you need to wear the mones around her, make her feel happy when you're around and then you need to go MIA. It's the MIA that will bring her back to you, not the spending time with her. you need to fight your instincts of wanting to spend time with her. for example, if one night she says she would like to go out for dinner, tell her ... damn ... sorry, I already made other plans. maybe another night. if you're not willing to lose her you may never win her back.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
09-21-2017 11:23 PM

BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-22-2017 9:45 AM

Hi Smuggler,
I agree with Spidermone and RussianWolf . When you are around her, wear the mones that Russian Wolf and Spidermone suggests. Hit and run. Do your own thing. Become independent and confident. Go out with your friends and have fun ! Like Russian Wolf stated, this is very complicated. It probably took the both of you a long time to wind up in the state you are in. It's going to be a long road back up to the mountain top. Do not chase after her ! If it's meant to be, It will work out.
09-22-2017 9:45 AM
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-22-2017 6:43 PM

I have to weigh in on this. I never mentioned this but my old lady and I have been through hell and a seperation. We are still together. Ive mentioned on other threads that I use mones for social and work situations to give me the edge. Mones do work, however like anything it takes a learning curve, trial and error. Just make sure you check yourself amd know how they are affecting you too.

Be honest with yourself and like spider-mone said go MIA. First run the xist and Androstadienone mixes and make sure she is in your cloud pay attention to IOI's. Make sure the interactions are happy times. Then go MIA too busy to hang out etc. you will see the tides turn. However, it takes time man. I really hope things work out man.

-AMMO OUT
09-22-2017 6:43 PM
Smuggler
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-23-2017 2:09 PM

Thanks a lot guys. I will be sleeping separate from her now as it's only a few days anyway as she has found a place and will likely move out in the next 7-14 days.

I think i'm just gonna be patient and let her move out as it would be foolish to think anything can be done in that time, perhaps even damage. So I will just make a plan for myself of what to do, things to work on myself, when to see her and not to see her etc. I'm sure things may become a bit clearer at that point and perhaps even more "real" for her so to speak when she realises she could in fact lose me.

I hope thats a good idea anyway rather than rushing things.
09-23-2017 2:09 PM
Smuggler
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-23-2017 3:44 PM

Actually I do have a question. In the past from dating and relationships, I inadvertently found that after breaking all contact with the girl, they literally came running after a few weeks, sometimes less. I've since learnt that this is the no contact rule and made absolute sense lol.

Anyway, i'm not sure of whether I should use it in this situation, could it be more detrimental in terms of keeping/restarting the relationship?
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2017 3:44 PM by Smuggler.)
09-23-2017 3:44 PM

Share This Thread