Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help pureguilt design your ultimate Phermone blend
Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Help pureguilt design your ultimate Phermone blend
02-06-2017 9:39 PM

(02-06-2017 11:40 AM)Big John Wrote:  If you could create your own ultimate pheromone blend, what Phermones would you include and why? What type of fragrance would you like to use: citrusy, woodsy, musky, etc.

John(my boss) at pureguilt asked me to start a thread asking you guys and gals for help in creating some cool new Phermone blends.

Personally, I'd want something similar to Impi Red, seeing as that's been discontinued for some time. Having a somewhat similar formula in an unscented form would be very useful - hopefully a bit more usable on a daily basis (despite eliminating buildup, I would sometimes get nothing more than self-effects after around the third day).

High dose Methoxyestratetraenol (20+mcg/spray), high-dose Androstanone (20+mcg/spray), Androstenone, and Androsterone would seem to be important additions. delta-2-androstenone, Beta-THDOC, and TAC (if indeed PureGuilt is a PheromoneXS-backed brand) may be worth looking into as well. What I got from this mix was an infectiously upbeat demeanor and strong buddy-buddy effects with attractive overtones. The sexuality was there, but it wasn't so overt as to be inappropriate for work or daytime situations (along the lines of Evolve spray - it was never a direct hitter).
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2017 9:43 PM by Ekscentra.)
02-06-2017 9:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

02-06-2017 10:19 PM

I think you should be open to a copulins or no copulins version like PXS does with Ascend.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2017 11:11 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
02-06-2017 10:19 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-06-2017 11:38 PM

This should be helpful:

https://pherotruth.com/Forum-Member-Formulations

I prefer simple mix. I have too many complicated mix.

For social:

B-nol , A-Nol and astaxanthin.

Try to get best ratios and sell. It will be easy to use with any none or Androsterone heavy mix. It will be simple and effective. You can sell it as add on to any alpha mix. Please sell in oil edition.

All the best !!
02-06-2017 11:38 PM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-07-2017 4:32 AM

Unscented option +1. also, be mindful of the aversion to Androstadienone of some or many users.

Without having tested it of course, I like the formula of your "Successful"-product.
ß-Dienol + Dhea-S is an overlooked, highly attractive pairing, especially to girls in their 20s, early 30s. Props for that!

AndrostAnone is not included in your products so far, it might be worth considering. Again, especially, a formula like "Successful" would profit massively from that one, to soften the none or even replace it entirely.

If you can source it, Androstatrione is a great molecule.
02-07-2017 4:32 AM
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-07-2017 5:20 AM

First of all, we must see what your already existed products can offer. And also its time for some new molecules with phero properties. Time to step a little forward insteed to use the same Pheromones again and again

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Pheromone Treasures : Swoon
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion : Alaric / Wanted Man
Pureguilt : Classic Man, Secret Weapon
02-07-2017 5:20 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

02-07-2017 2:31 PM

I would love to see a low Androstenone or no Androstenone sexual product offered if you could figure out how to make that. I do not know if this is possible though.
02-07-2017 2:31 PM

GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-07-2017 4:04 PM

(02-07-2017 2:31 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I would love to see a low Androstenone or no Androstenone sexual product offered if you could figure out how to make that. I do not know if this is possible though.

hehe, that's what I was on about with AndrostAnone. Dhea-S + Androstanone is very attractive and sexy, even sexual, and ß-androstadienol should add another layer of that additionally
02-07-2017 4:04 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-07-2017 6:50 PM

(02-07-2017 2:31 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I would love to see a low Androstenone or no Androstenone sexual product offered if you could figure out how to make that. I do not know if this is possible though.

I've read reports from someone named Diane who didn't seem to favor Androstenone in her mixes.

I came close to pulling the trigger on some Down Girl from Pago, but I had other priorities at that time.

She seemed to have some really well thought of formulas without the Androstenone.
02-07-2017 6:50 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-07-2017 11:54 PM

(02-07-2017 6:50 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I've read reports from someone named Diane who didn't seem to favor Androstenone in her mixes.

I came close to pulling the trigger on some Down Girl from Pago, but I had other priorities at that time.

She seemed to have some really well thought of formulas without the Androstenone.

Diane knew how to design phero blends very well but she herself lacked tact. She had a few formulas that I seriously wish I could recreate. One called All That Jazz in particular. Absolutely amazing. Had everyone eating out of the palm of your hand. I get some of those same effects with Captain (and also with Treasureful Shine).

Down, Girl! Was another winning formula of hers. Great for girl week but was also an awesome attraction blend. Now that I think about it, GOA is a bit like that one.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2017 11:54 PM by Snoopyace.)
02-07-2017 11:54 PM
MMM

Rep Post

02-08-2017 8:04 AM

(02-07-2017 11:54 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Diane knew how to design phero blends very well but she herself lacked tact. She had a few formulas that I seriously wish I could recreate. One called All That Jazz in particular. Absolutely amazing. Had everyone eating out of the palm of your hand. I get some of those same effects with Captain (and also with Treasureful Shine).

Down, Girl! Was another winning formula of hers. Great for girl week but was also an awesome attraction blend. Now that I think about it, GOA is a bit like that one.

What's Diane's site called? And does that mean she's OUT OF BUSINESS?

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
02-08-2017 8:04 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pureguilt Pheromones. Anyone try these? D_Darko 60 17,399 02-14-2017 5:06 AM
Last Post: GoergeFocky