Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Help in Pheromone Choice
piotrvalkoffskyi
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Information Help in Pheromone Choice
09-14-2020 3:19 AM

Hi! I am 19 years old university student. I've got some particular troubles in initiating conversations with the representatives of the opposite sex in my age range. The funny part is that the problem mainly consist in initiating social contacts, not in the development of the latter. For instance, I have had some deep and pleasant social interactions with a few girls I knew for a lot of time, unfortunately, those relationships were mainly Platonic. I reckon I might be perceived as unfriendly at the first glance, although it is totally not the case. Summarising my pheromone pursuits in a few words, I would appreciate if an experienced user advised me on finding the perfect blend. My ultimate goal is a long term relationship with a European female close to my age, therefore, I think I need a romance oriented mone. Besides, I have a peculiar facial defect with has the potential to compromise my romance digging aspirations, perhaps I'll need a pheromone with some beautifying effects as well. The perfect case scenario would be a girl approaching me and initiating conversation, afterwards, I would fully take the lead and the initiative.
Thank you for your time!
P.S. I don't know whether it's relevant or not, but the only pheromone blend I've had experience with is Bad Wolf, and I didn't notice any self effects at all, although unknown guys seemed submissive in my presence and tried to commence a conversation with me, even though I was totally not interested and neglected them.
09-14-2020 3:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Help in Pheromone Choice
09-14-2020 7:58 AM

Welcome to pherotruth.

What you are describing is sometimes referred to as Approach Anxiety. Typically, approach anxiety comes to fruition when a guy has difficulty with initiating positive contact with ladies, gets rebuked or rejected a lot of times, or is just shy or timid. Most externalize things but ultimately it is a matter of one acting, posturing and conveying the proper socially attractive and desirable aura, and being confident and relaxed enough to come off as interesting and desirable. Pheromones will help you with that, as will studying the art of being socially graceful.

On the latter, there is a plethora of advice and suggestions about that part in books, on the internet, and even some guys here go into great detail about how to effectively approach, rapt, get to know, and ultimately seduce ladies. On the former, for pheromones, I'd recommend trying any social/ sexual or even sexual/ social that seems to appeal to you. My personal recent experiences with such blends suggest that TKO or GRAV (maybe even Ensnare) by Apex might be worth you looking into for consideration. I'm also a huge fan of LPMP products, but those are a gentler and more subdued kind of vibe so you might like the stronger and more overt effects of Apex's products. There are several dozen others that will fit your bill, from myriad vendors, as well; those from Apex are just ones that come to my mind.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-14-2020 7:58 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-14-2020 8:27 AM

For what you are looking for I would agree with Gladen that TKO and Grav would work well. I would also suggest Core, also from Apex or Charisma from LPMP.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-14-2020 8:27 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-14-2020 8:35 AM

Nude by Liquid Alchemy has the most beautifying attributes of any mone I've tried.
It's social and sexy and will make one appear more attractive.
It's not instantaneous, and you'll need a hefty dose. But spend 15 minutes with a woman at arms length and you'll see the magic.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
09-14-2020 8:35 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

piotrvalkoffskyi
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-14-2020 9:22 AM

(09-14-2020 8:35 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Nude by Liquid Alchemy has the most beautifying attributes of any mone I've tried.
It's not instantaneous, and you'll need a hefty dose. But spend 15 minutes with a woman at arms length and you'll see the magic.
Would Nude work for a girl I already know well, but who doesn't perceive me as a potential mate? What would be the product which would create an intimate bond between us if I were to ask her out(she would certainly agree) and chat with her for several hours? Btw I don't have any 'dominance' issues, and I can easily get any girl laugh and open out without any considerable effort (in case I already know her, otherwise I find it difficult to initiate contact, when I try - I mostly fail), the facial defect is the part which worries me the most. At least that's what happened to me in the past, I would ask a girl out, and after several dates that girl would confess to her best friend that she'd date me if I were less 'ugly'. That's why I need the help of mones in the first place.
09-14-2020 9:22 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-14-2020 11:45 AM

Yes, Nude is great for wearing around people you know.
For bonding, I've heard great thing about Imprint from Apex

09-14-2020 11:45 AM
lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-15-2020 11:56 AM

(09-14-2020 8:35 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Nude by Liquid Alchemy has the most beautifying attributes of any mone I've tried.
It's not instantaneous, and you'll need a hefty dose.

Are you saying that Nude in small doses (2-4 drops) does not work at all?
09-15-2020 11:56 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-15-2020 1:54 PM

(09-15-2020 11:56 AM)lukalv Wrote:  Are you saying that Nude in small doses (2-4 drops) does not work at all?
Nope, but if you want to see the beautification aspect, you'll need more than a few drops. A little Nude works a little, while alot of Nude works alot.

09-15-2020 1:54 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

piotrvalkoffskyi
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-15-2020 2:02 PM

(09-14-2020 8:27 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  For what you are looking for I would agree with Gladen that TKO and Grav would work well. I would also suggest Core, also from Apex or Charisma from LPMP.
Do you think the Love God would be a good choice as well, for a girl I know well and we're very close emotionally(although she doesn't perceive me as a potential mate)?
09-15-2020 2:02 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

09-15-2020 2:23 PM

(09-15-2020 2:02 PM)piotrvalkoffskyi Wrote:  Do you think the Love God would be a good choice as well, for a girl I know well and we're very close emotionally(although she doesn't perceive me as a potential mate)?

I think Love God would be an excellent choice for a man your age for that situation.
09-15-2020 2:23 PM

Share This Thread