Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Help about pheromones for more sex with my wife
BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Help about pheromones for more sex with my wife
01-16-2018 10:17 AM

Hi Vani and welcome ! Evolve is a great product. It hits my wife hard. She is 48. So I usually use 2-3 drops because she has a high tolerance. Since your wife is younger you can probably get away with 1-2. Good Luck!
01-16-2018 10:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-16-2018 2:57 PM

(01-16-2018 10:17 AM)BlueKnight Wrote:  Hi Vani and welcome ! Evolve is a great product. It hits my wife hard. She is 48. So I usually use 2-3 drops because she has a high tolerance. Since your wife is younger you can probably get away with 1-2. Good Luck!

My bride reacts very well to Evolve in oil form. She's early forties but I can still really only get away with one drop with her.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-16-2018 2:57 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Mars82

Rep Post

01-16-2018 9:44 PM

For solo use, I find that Evolve spray (1 spray) or Sex Magnet (2-3 inches) works well. But of course, there are other factors involved here like time of the month, emotions, physical condition, status of the relationship, etc. Mones will just help in the arousal process and in the intensity of the act itself. The other factors leading up to arousal and the decision/willingness to have sex are up to the both of you.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2018 9:46 PM by Mars82.)
01-16-2018 9:44 PM
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-22-2018 6:47 AM

The three keywords in the title of this thread caught my attention.

wife more sex Yes

Think this is much more complex than throwing a mone on your skin.
Will try to give you some helpful hints.

I started this journey around one year ago to get exact this result.
More sex with my wife. First of all i managed to get from once a month to two or three times a week now. My marriage reached a new level and the pheromones are working now daily for my success.
But it was not easy to find the right mones for me and my wife. Without the help of the forum i would not have achieved that. There was a time when i almost gave up on pheromones. This was the result of trying the false ones for me and my wife in the beginning. On the forum often Evolve or GOA are mentioned for more intimacy. They never worked for me.

Be prepared to lie in a phero cloud waiting for your wife to get horny and nothing happens. This happened to me in the beginning with evolve goa and other well known mones. I got headaches. I hated the smell of evolve and l2k and thought sometimes i am an idiot to put those stuff on my skin. Sleeping problems and barely any success. Instead i managed it to get the biggest fight since years with my wife after applying THU. The first real success i had was Swoon with my wife.
Also AT and SOB sometimes seemed to work on my wife but in the beginning i wasnt aware of some effects i produced in my relationship.

I had to learn that pheromones are much more complex than i thought in the beginning. You realy have to learn to drive the mones in your favourite way. The problem also is to find the right one for your wife.
A single who is hunting in bars or clubs didnt have this problem. Some of the girls will react positive and some negative. He will hook up with the best match at this evening. But you have to find the right one for your relationship. AV for example is the only mone i found so far that puts my wife in an extra caring mode. AV was a recommendation from BlueKnight and i am still thankful for it. This was my first LAL product and iam now using AV+BW most of the time. Today and yesterday i am trying Voodoo solo and got a nice BJ some minutes ago after we had a good f*ck yesterday evening. Voodoo is also a nice mone for me and my wife.

I would recommend to try as much mones as you can over time. Imho its essential in the beginning to avoid mones which causes heavy bad self effects. Try as long as you find a mone which will flip the switch on your wife. It must be obvious that her base behaviour changes in a favourite way for you. Everything else are the normal mood swings in any relationship.

If i review my way i would suggest to put the focus on self improvement. It is your job to make your wife happy and to be the man. More man doesnt mean to become a rough awful egoistic character. It means to be in charge and caring about the family.
A strong loving male who knows what he wants. This is what you have to communicate. No more mr nice guy is a real good book but the approach to pass on sex with the wife to get her more interested is not the right one. Becoming a strong interesting man is the way to go. You will get so much attention from other women too that your wife is proud of you. Telling her what you realy want in a loving way will lead to more intimacy. The right mones will help you to get what you want in the end. Unfortuanetly you have to try and learn. I was reading days and weeks on the forum and the positive experiences of others are very helpful.
Wish you all the best and it is realy a way worthwile.
Hopefully you will never be the same Smile

I love it when a plan comes together
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2018 6:55 AM by Scissorburst.)
01-22-2018 6:47 AM

Share This Thread