Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello from Hong Kong
arkailija
Lurk.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello from Hong Kong
12-11-2018 12:39 PM

Ascend and Cohesion combo in my case created a friendly but respectable vibe. I think you can get Ascend without copulins, that can make it easier to steer, especially at work.
Maybe for night life one could try SOB.

It's been few years already since I used Ascend+Cohesion in a work setting. I recall good conversations, easiness of face to face situations. Even made my voice more "authorative" over the phone.
I really think it's quite safe combo, especially if one orders Ascend without the copulins added. But even with the copulins it's not a "manwhore" signature.
It is really a lot about driving the product as well, pheromones can add or substract from interactions.
If you'd like more flirt, try Love Boat! I actually used that outside of work life and it added a nice, easy to approach aura around me. I feel it made me more likable.
Steve O does often provide samples, so you can ask for certain ones that you're not so sure about purchasing.

As a last note, related to my work conditions, I was usually around people from 35 to 60 years old. Only few times there were "well boy, can't you do your job?" situations, but I wouldn't say it was phero-related, more just me being at that time under 30.
12-11-2018 12:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IHGWF
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-19-2018 10:05 PM

Curious to hear anyone else’s experiences! Many thanks!
12-19-2018 10:05 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

arkailija
Lurk.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-21-2018 3:27 AM

Yes, others chime in as well. I hope I didn't cause my "touch of death to a thread", it has happened before. Therefore I hardly ever write on any forums, just read stuff.

I totally forgot about the possibility of using Exotica! But that might be much more catered for afterwork stuff.

Brothers and Sisters, let's help a Brother out in hot and steamy HK!
12-21-2018 3:27 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Yo from Hong Kong cod3freak 1 929 08-01-2015 3:27 AM
Last Post: moe