Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello and a quick question
coolcat
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello and a quick question
11-15-2021 4:46 PM

Hi guys

I am completely new to this stuff (but I've done a bit of lurking around.) I'm thinking of buying xist spray as my first pheromone because I am trying to undo a rejection. The only problem is I see my target everyday but she is never around me. Would pheromones work when passing someone in a hallway or being on the other side of the room or do I need to be close for them to have an effect? Also do pheromones work through masks? Ik some animal Pheromones can travel for miles but I assume human's can't haha
11-15-2021 4:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello and a quick question
11-15-2021 5:35 PM

Welcome Smile There's a rumour that xist has this reset effect. There is also a product called Escape the Friendzone, which is supposed to get you out of it. But like it also depends on on what terms was the rejection. Is it the "let's just stay friends" or like "get the f*ck out of my face".

I tried using only ETFZ, I can confirm it did manage to make girls that weren't interested much more receptive and attracted. However, for a case of a "formal" rejection, I can't speak. Nonetheless, there will be people who won't react to your pheromones the way you want, so be prepared.

Favorite product: Casanova
All my products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova
Testers: NA, TL, BW, PA
Link to my Journal
11-15-2021 5:35 PM
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-15-2021 5:42 PM

(11-15-2021 4:46 PM)coolcat Wrote:  Would pheromones work when passing someone in a hallway or being on the other side of the room or do I need to be close for them to have an effect?

If you can't even get close to your target then its apparent you need to move on

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
11-15-2021 5:42 PM
coolcat
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-15-2021 6:21 PM

Thank you guys for your responses I apricate it Smile

(11-15-2021 5:42 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  If you can't even get close to your target then its apparent you need to move on

Well its not like she is avoiding me we just don't have any classes together. We are on good terms so I wouldn't say all hope is lost.
11-15-2021 6:21 PM
coolcat
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-15-2021 6:25 PM

(11-15-2021 5:35 PM)TracerX Wrote:  Welcome Smile There's a rumour that xist has this reset effect. There is also a product called Escape the Friendzone, which is supposed to get you out of it. But like it also depends on on what terms was the rejection. Is it the "let's just stay friends" or like "get the f*ck out of my face".

I tried using only ETFZ, I can confirm it did manage to make girls that weren't interested much more receptive and attracted. However, for a case of a "formal" rejection, I can't speak. Nonetheless, there will be people who won't react to your pheromones the way you want, so be prepared.

Thanks for the help! It was a very nice "lets just be friends" type of rejection so maybe it will work. How long did you find it took for ETFZ to take affect on them?
11-15-2021 6:25 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hi! and a quick question! kyle.357 9 3,820 03-31-2012 8:37 AM
Last Post: Pagodeiro