Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello
ralphdibney
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hello
04-26-2018 2:10 AM

(04-25-2018 5:56 AM)Henry_the_turnip Wrote:  I'm in love with Captain from PT, it's a status boost for everyday use and pairs nicely with so many other products.

*EDIT* has anyone had any success stapling their foreskin to the target's head?

Foreskin, no. There's a part of my nutsack that I wish I could get back though. Didn't work. Maybe it's in the stapling though, I used superglue.

I've been looking around on the many sites and read of reviews on houseofpheromones.com. They're an affiliate site though, so I'm not sure about the reliability.

Anyway, the product that grabbed me the most is Aqua Vitae. It seems like a good social/attraction blend that gets good reviews.

I've begun to understand that scent is an important part as well. Instead of going for the scents they come in, I think I'll invest in something high-quality. I'm thinking Straight to Heaven by By Kilian. Seems perfect for seduction. But I'm about to contact the customer service of a local boutique. I wonder if they have been asked for seductive fragrances before. Smile
04-26-2018 2:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-26-2018 5:32 AM

(04-26-2018 2:10 AM)ralphdibney Wrote:  I've begun to understand that scent is an important part as well. Instead of going for the scents they come in, I think I'll invest in something high-quality. I'm thinking Straight to Heaven by By Kilian. Seems perfect for seduction. But I'm about to contact the customer service of a local boutique. I wonder if they have been asked for seductive fragrances before. Smile

I agree with that, scent is as important as pheromones. Before i discovered pheromones i was spending a lot of time on Basenotes. They all talk about "which perfume they get most compliments". And according to many people on basenotes Aventus from Creed has been the best compliment getting perfume for last 10 years. Its very expensive but worth it. But you can also get many clones for Aventus. One of the best clone for Aventus is Club De Nuit and its only about $30usd ($50aud). I just received my Club De Nuit and i think it really is the best clone, its strong and good silage. Ends about 8 hours on my skin. Really covers up the mones strongly.

Imagine getting a compliment for your beautiful perfume and you tell her to sniff your wrist for more, and she gets a good mone hit Smile This is what i have been doing to my friends.
04-26-2018 5:32 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

ralphdibney
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-26-2018 8:15 AM

(04-26-2018 5:32 AM)Med Wrote:  I agree with that, scent is as important as pheromones. Before i discovered pheromones i was spending a lot of time on Basenotes. They all talk about "which perfume they get most compliments". And according to many people on basenotes Aventus from Creed has been the best compliment getting perfume for last 10 years. Its very expensive but worth it. But you can also get many clones for Aventus. One of the best clone for Aventus is Club De Nuit and its only about $30usd ($50aud). I just received my Club De Nuit and i think it really is the best clone, its strong and good silage. Ends about 8 hours on my skin. Really covers up the mones strongly.

Imagine getting a compliment for your beautiful perfume and you tell her to sniff your wrist for more, and she gets a good mone hit Smile This is what i have been doing to my friends.

Aventus is great. From Creed, I prefer Green Irish Tweed. But that one just isn't seductive or alluring.

I just received a list from a customer representative for good fragrances in the seductive category. Will post them in a moment.
04-26-2018 8:15 AM
ralphdibney
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-26-2018 8:41 AM

04-26-2018 8:41 AM
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-26-2018 9:09 AM

(04-26-2018 8:41 AM)ralphdibney Wrote:  https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/WIDI...30010.html

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/WIDI...47781.html

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Ex-N...39886.html

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Fred...-1801.html

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Mais...14610.html

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Mais...15566.html

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/By-K...25991.html

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/By-K...-4323.html

This list is so good, all of them are so expensive. I have got MFK Amyriss, would be my choice out of this list.

I also love green irish but it only gets attention from 40+ women (just my experience). Aventus gets younger attention. There is MFK Oud in your list, i don't think that one would be seductive (maybe only for middle eastern women), few Aussie girls told me that i stink when i wore MFK Oud. I would say MFK Oud Satin Mood is the best but its not in your list. It has rose oil in it, women love it.
04-26-2018 9:09 AM
ralphdibney
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-26-2018 9:23 AM

(04-26-2018 9:09 AM)Med Wrote:  This list is so good, all of them are so expensive. I have got MFK Amyriss, would be my choice out of this list.

I also love green irish but it only gets attention from 40+ women (just my experience). Aventus gets younger attention. There is MFK Oud in your list, i don't think that one would be seductive (maybe only for middle eastern women), few Aussie girls told me that i stink when i wore MFK Oud. I would say MFK Oud Satin Mood is the best but its not in your list. It has rose oil in it, women love it.

Personally I don't like Oud. I was a bit surprised that they gave it as a suggestion. But Oud fragrances can be very different from each other. Still, I really don't like Oud. Makes me a bit nauseas.

Thanks for the Amyriss recommendation. I'll get a sample. And I'm going to explore By Kilian a bit more. They have a lot of good stuff.
04-26-2018 9:23 AM

ralphdibney
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-28-2018 6:42 PM

I got some samples of By Kilian fragrances. Straight to Heaven, Intoxicated and Back to Black. Particularly liked BtB and StH. Intoxicated smelled familiar and I realized my niece wears it.

Can I just mix an unscented pheromone product and some of my own cologne in a bottle? Will that work? Or are they made of different things that don't mix well?
04-28-2018 6:42 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-28-2018 8:01 PM

(04-28-2018 6:42 PM)ralphdibney Wrote:  I got some samples of By Kilian fragrances. Straight to Heaven, Intoxicated and Back to Black. Particularly liked BtB and StH. Intoxicated smelled familiar and I realized my niece wears it.

Can I just mix an unscented pheromone product and some of my own cologne in a bottle? Will that work? Or are they made of different things that don't mix well?

Yup. It'll work. Even if one is oil (i.e. DPG) and the other is an alcohol based. At least in my experience a good shake to get everything mixed is all it takes. Then I let it sit about a week and shake it well everytime I'm nearby. There are at least a few threads on this in the forum search.

How strong are the scents? If they are pretty concentrated you should have no problem but if they are something like eau de cologne strength you may not get the longevity or projection you are looking for. If they are more concentrated then you should have no problem.

Personally, I prefer to get oil scents (like from LPMP or The Fragrance Shop) because I find they are more concentrated.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-28-2018 8:01 PM
ralphdibney
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-29-2018 2:58 AM

(04-28-2018 8:01 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Yup. It'll work. Even if one is oil (i.e. DPG) and the other is an alcohol based. At least in my experience a good shake to get everything mixed is all it takes. Then I let it sit about a week and shake it well everytime I'm nearby. There are at least a few threads on this in the forum search.

How strong are the scents? If they are pretty concentrated you should have no problem but if they are something like eau de cologne strength you may not get the longevity or projection you are looking for. If they are more concentrated then you should have no problem.

Personally, I prefer to get oil scents (like from LPMP or The Fragrance Shop) because I find they are more concentrated.

Thanks. They are perfumes, so pretty strong. And I found out that Aventus has an oil version. I really like Back to Black though. It has that seductive vibe to it.

Btw, what is usually the ratio of cologne to phermone-product that you use? I don't want to mess up a bottle because I used too much cologne.
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2018 3:00 AM by ralphdibney.)
04-29-2018 2:58 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-29-2018 4:27 AM

I usually use 15% or a little more depending on the scent. Some have better throw than others.

So... Creed makes an OIL Aventus?!! *heads off to other parts of the internet*

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-29-2018 4:27 AM

Share This Thread