Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Had to hide the Dial Magnetic LOL
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Had to hide the Dial Magnetic LOL
11-22-2009 6:56 AM

Good Goddesssssss LOL

Those who know me know my youngest son is 15. He has a girlfriend now [Image: rolleyes.gif] He has been using dial magnetic because I figured its ok because most of its going down the drain anyways and it keeps him out of my stash. Well she was over all day yesterday and she is a nice girl but she hung all over the boy. It kinda surprised me because while I know these things begin to occur at this age usually when in the presence of parents and grandmothers they show more restraint. Now my son conducted himself like a gentlemen but she had her darn head on his tiny little chest every time I turned around LOL [Image: 6.gif] Finally I said "Girl you have trouble holding your head up on your own ?" I said it in a teasing fashion. Maybe it has nothing to do with dial magnetic and more to do with girls these days. If it is I am in for a wild ride the next few years. My oldest was tremendously shy so I had other issues to work with but my youngest takes after me. Goddess Help me. My mother thinks this is funny because now I know how she felt. We stopped over to see her for a while and she was waving her cane around and saying "we need to talk to the boy about condos" My son was looking at me like What the heck is she talking about. Condo is another word for condoms for my mother. Ever notice really old people make up there own language(snort)

So dial magnetic or not he is not using any pheromones. I think he has to much attraction going for him already.

Tisha
11-22-2009 6:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
renny
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Had to hide the Dial Magnetic LOL
11-22-2009 7:37 AM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL​LLLLLZ.

By the way my mother calls 'em condo-minomums as in "My god, they're advertising those condominomums on TV now, I never in my life thought I would live to see that."

The Androstenone Discussion
11-22-2009 7:37 AM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-22-2009 7:58 AM

It could just be kids these days. I was once given a chat in high school, by my ex-girl's parents, about appropriate behavior in the house and respecting the other residents of the house. Clearly we were a little too open about our private fun. Smile

I was at my friend's place the other day and although my impression was that these parents are extremely relaxed socially, one of the girls was exclaiming things like "As soon as you go to sleep Barbara, Robert and I are going to be making babies." etc etc, you get the idea.

I even remember a girl's parents giving me a cot to sleep in...in her bedroom. Yah right, like i'm gonna sleep in a cot when there's a perfectly good warm bed next to me ;)

Kids are definitely more promiscuous than before. I can only imagine what kids will behave like in the future..

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2009 8:01 AM by Phya.)
11-22-2009 7:58 AM
DaveRam
Ad-honorem Researcher

Rep Post

11-22-2009 11:38 AM

Hey Tisha,

Good to see your posts again !!!

That's funny but also true. What we saw on TV back in the days is nothing compared to what's being showed to our kids these days. I mean, have you seen the new 90210???? the new Melrose Place????? sex, gay sex, etc is all over those shows, and to the majority of kids that's their reference.

As for "Condos" at least they talking about safe sex.... but at 15 that was the least of my problems, AND I'M 28 !!!!!!!

So, I wouldn't worry about pheromone content on Dial Magnet...
11-22-2009 11:38 AM
ariadne
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-22-2009 12:37 PM

Oh my, Tisha! Watch out!

I do think teenagers are subject to sexual sensory overload, even in comparison to what it was like a few years ago when I was a teenager. I feel like I grew up in a positively chaste period of time. [Image: 4.gif]

(11-22-2009 6:56 AM)Tisha Wrote:  My mother thinks this is funny because now I know how she felt. We stopped over to see her for a while and she was waving her cane around and saying "we need to talk to the boy about condos" My son was looking at me like What the heck is she talking about. Condo is another word for condoms for my mother. Ever notice really old people make up there own language(snort)

One of my friends in college had her parents and grandmother visit during the semester, and her grandmother kept referring to her "condom", meaning condo. It was hard to keep a straight face around her.
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2009 12:37 PM by ariadne.)
11-22-2009 12:37 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ladies living with SO: where do you HIDE your "toys"? Akelah 66 30,260 06-29-2014 8:44 PM
Last Post: Akelah