Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Great responsiveness
lostlibra74
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Great responsiveness
08-24-2012 9:40 AM

I ordered Tuesday, but outside of the paypal receipt received no confirmation or information as to shipping ETA's etc. So I used the contact form on the website this morning and within an hour had my answer. I know it's not much, but I appreciate the super quick response. From other reviews and now my own experience it seems that customer service really does come first with Laid. (Which is a phrase I don't think I ever thought I'd use in any context, hahahaha)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Here-goes-n...lpha-libra

Chemlab:
Acqua Vitae
Evolve
Nude Alpha Sample
Alpha Maschio Sample
Lucky 7 sample
Odyssey sample
L2K
A1

On the way:
Wolf
08-24-2012 9:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LAID Brand
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: Great responsiveness
10-19-2012 4:29 PM

(08-24-2012 9:40 AM)lostlibra74 Wrote:  I ordered Tuesday, but outside of the paypal receipt received no confirmation or information as to shipping ETA's etc. So I used the contact form on the website this morning and within an hour had my answer. I know it's not much, but I appreciate the super quick response. From other reviews and now my own experience it seems that customer service really does come first with Laid. (Which is a phrase I don't think I ever thought I'd use in any context, hahahaha)

Thanks so much for the kind note!
10-19-2012 4:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread