Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 4.5 Average
Grail of Affection...
crashbandicoot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Grail of Affection...
09-05-2019 6:44 AM

Good evening. Captain is one of my faves for self effects however I am seeing the potential of goa in combos. I feel like a fool hating goa before due to it not being man friendly and being treated beta by other punks but I shouldn't care about that. However some guys act really nice and generous with goa solo but not intimidated. With goa in combos I am seeing what others have described as googly eyes, giggling and sexual body language in women.

They are extra nice, smiley and want to do things for me. When I wear goa alone I don't get hits at all but other men around me get hits and women are affectionate to them and those same men treat me like I am wearing 10 drops of old Wagg(what a great guy) so pretty much like a non threatening little shit which is overcome easily with a growl then away they scurry but who wants the hassle. I guess it needs some combo that points arrows towards yourself to women and then it should be great. I have tried from 1 drop and overdosed up to 12 drops of Goa and no depression. It feels like a cortisol energy boost at times similar to caffeine or if you have ever had pure licorice you would know the feeling of higher heart rate and energy but dissimilar to adrenaline. Opposite of the dhea relaxed, low heart rate feeling for me.

I have tested taboo 1-2 sprays combined with 2-5 drops of goa and the female comfort is great. I also tried it with xist but it seems that male shit tests were multiplied. Tried Dominant ascend and Goa to remove any shit tests from guys, they were so polite and accommodating with huge beta smiles but females were scared and looked down or avoided eye cont. Maybe I'll try dominant ascend, taboo and goa soon, however I am leaning more towards bliss, core or loveboat with goa and taboo and just bliss,core or loveboat wit goa.
I am excited and will see what combos well with Goa best through experimentation. I tried goa alone for a month and a half and got close to nothing for myself but other men in my cloud reaped the rewards many times and men got testy. When I added combos I started to reap the rewards for myself but it's only been less than a week so far with goa in combos, but I was excited and wanted to apologize to Goa for thinking it was a dud.

Peace.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2019 6:44 AM by crashbandicoot.)
09-05-2019 6:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-05-2019 7:10 AM

I like using Captain and GOA together. I had great luck with 2 drops each. Men were cool
With me and women seemed to really love me.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-05-2019 7:10 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-05-2019 10:11 AM

(09-05-2019 7:10 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I like using Captain and GOA together. I had great luck with 2 drops each. Men were cool
With me and women seemed to really love me.

very cool...thanks for the info Smile
09-05-2019 10:11 AM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-13-2020 6:59 PM

Okay so dude i had like a full bottle of goa i had been saving for a few months and then all of a sudden the bottle broke pretty much after the first couple of times i wore it around my new girlfriend. i was planning on getting more Pheromones anyway so i ended getting goa, thu, and AT. I absolutely had to replace the goa that broke as fast as possible because i have known my girlfriend for a few months before we started dating,because we worked at the same place. I've always wore Pheromones around her and i knew she was interested so when we both quit around the same time, i decided to ask her out. The first time we went out everything was pretty much par for course as far as with the Pheromones i was wearing at the time. But there was a noticeable difference in the way she was acting when i wore goa. And things ramped up once i got my new order in and threw At and thu into the mix.
01-13-2020 6:59 PM
crashbandicoot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-19-2020 5:57 PM

That's good info tut. I'm trying goa with bliss now but also have an unopened sample of AT to try out.
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2020 5:59 PM by crashbandicoot.)
02-19-2020 5:57 PM
MMM

Rep Post

02-19-2020 8:35 PM

(01-13-2020 6:59 PM)kingtut savage Wrote:  Okay so dude i had like a full bottle of goa i had been saving for a few months and then all of a sudden the bottle broke pretty much after the first couple of times i wore it around my new girlfriend. i was planning on getting more Pheromones anyway so i ended getting goa, thu, and AT. I absolutely had to replace the goa that broke as fast as possible because i have known my girlfriend for a few months before we started dating,because we worked at the same place. I've always wore Pheromones around her and i knew she was interested so when we both quit around the same time, i decided to ask her out. The first time we went out everything was pretty much par for course as far as with the Pheromones i was wearing at the time. But there was a noticeable difference in the way she was acting when i wore GOA. And things ramped up once i got my new order in and threw AT and THU into the mix.

Dosages, and your girl's age? touche

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2020 8:36 PM by MMM.)
02-19-2020 8:35 PM

kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-14-2020 10:52 AM

(02-19-2020 8:35 PM)MMM Wrote:  Dosages, and your girl's age? touche

Thanks!

She is 25, 4-6 drops of goa, 2-3 drops of at, 2 sprays of the hookup
03-14-2020 10:52 AM
lck13po
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-20-2020 7:48 AM

Hey Snoopy,

How long of an exposure would you say was needed to start affecting someone with GOA? I am trying to repair my marriage but we still live together so I don't think I'll be able to create fallout from it. I would like to use GOA to imprint on my wife though in the hopes that it will make her more interested in starting to repair our marriage. Is this possible with GOA?
03-20-2020 7:48 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

03-20-2020 3:42 PM

(03-20-2020 7:48 AM)lck13po Wrote:  Hey Snoopy,

How long of an exposure would you say was needed to start affecting someone with GOA? I am trying to repair my marriage but we still live together so I don't think I'll be able to create fallout from it. I would like to use GOA to imprint on my wife though in the hopes that it will make her more interested in starting to repair our marriage. Is this possible with GOA?

I'm not snoopy but I don't think GOA is the right product to repair a marriage at all. It could make it worse especially if you get "friend zoned" in your wife's brain.

From that company if I was going to try to repair a marriage, I would first try Alpha Treasures.
03-20-2020 3:42 PM
lck13po
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-20-2020 3:59 PM

(03-20-2020 3:42 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I'm not snoopy but I don't think GOA is the right product to repair a marriage at all. It could make it worse especially if you get "friend zoned" in your wife's brain.

From that company if I was going to try to repair a marriage, I would first try Alpha Treasures.
Thank you for the reply MetalTree. I am new to this and I kept reading stuff about how it can create warm feelings so I was hoping it would work. She kind of friend zoned me months ago but claims she doesn't know what she wants anymore. I started trying xist last week and received GOA this week. I've used it for a few days now and haven't seen much in the way of help.

Would any of the Imprint/Fallout pheromones possibly work or would this be a case of most likely nothing working?
03-20-2020 3:59 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grail of Affection - not just a boy toy... NuTrix 84 36,760 02-03-2018 10:23 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review... northerncalnative 71 42,214 06-06-2017 12:34 PM
Last Post: Spider-mone
  Treasure Shine + Grail of Affection ducklingswan 5 2,528 04-10-2017 8:33 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 41,724 10-31-2016 5:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX