Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 4.5 Average
Grail of Affection...
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Grail of Affection...
10-17-2018 6:27 AM

(10-16-2018 10:46 AM)Med Wrote:  What are those top 3 for you?

I couldn't live with only 3 formulas because there are some that work best under specific circumstances.But for general use, say if I go to vacation and don't know what scenarios I'm gonna face then it's probably BW, L2K NOS, NA

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
10-17-2018 6:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-20-2018 3:39 AM

hey guys, thanks for the responses.
i guess i saw goa as something else from the crazy reviews it had here.
i am half european half middle eastern.

i tried two drops on dry colone to maybe improve diffusion, sat at my apartment with a female friend that im pretty sure was attracted to me at some point, now she has a boyfriend. anyway, we sat for two hours and it was pretty normal althouth i wouldnt rule out her being slightly more open and maybe something was going on in the backround. it did feel very normal though.
after that i went to salsa, and i think that testing is importent and fun but reasults are better, so i put two sprays xist.
great night, all the girls loved me as always. again, i wouldnt rule out goa making it better, the girls realllly loved me and were supper comfortable, so hard to say couse xist is fucking awsome by itself.

third try, ive put 3 drops on dry colone. went to a smalll convention, maybe 150 people, lots of girls. nothing noticeable. although i didnt really talk to girls there exept two. i may have gotten a hit from one girl but it was to subtle to tell.

i will say that all of the interactions with the guys where really good and i felt like im getting tons of respect.

so ill keep testing but for now it seems that at the very best, it will work subtly in very specific situations.
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2018 3:42 AM by Hombre.)
10-20-2018 3:39 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

machinelover
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-21-2018 11:53 AM

(10-20-2018 3:39 AM)Hombre Wrote:  hey guys, thanks for the responses.
i guess i saw goa as something else from the crazy reviews it had here.
i am half european half middle eastern.

i tried two drops on dry colone to maybe improve diffusion, sat at my apartment with a female friend that im pretty sure was attracted to me at some point, now she has a boyfriend. anyway, we sat for two hours and it was pretty normal althouth i wouldnt rule out her being slightly more open and maybe something was going on in the backround. it did feel very normal though.
after that i went to salsa, and i think that testing is importent and fun but reasults are better, so i put two sprays xist.
great night, all the girls loved me as always. again, i wouldnt rule out goa making it better, the girls realllly loved me and were supper comfortable, so hard to say couse xist is fucking awsome by itself.

third try, ive put 3 drops on dry colone. went to a smalll convention, maybe 150 people, lots of girls. nothing noticeable. although i didnt really talk to girls there exept two. i may have gotten a hit from one girl but it was to subtle to tell.

i will say that all of the interactions with the guys where really good and i felt like im getting tons of respect.

so ill keep testing but for now it seems that at the very best, it will work subtly in very specific situations.

so if you have any sexual formula like BW NA or New Pheromone Additive.. with BW 2 -4 drops and with NA 4 drops if New Pheromone Additive 3-4 drops and see the reaction it will change the complete equation GOA is a formula to be used on a girlfriend or someone you are meeting every day not just one time formula need multiple encounters to see its full result + any mix which works as a bonding or imprint it need intimacy to work at its full effect ..
10-21-2018 11:53 AM
papamax
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-25-2018 11:44 AM

Hey guys!

I am new around here and to the world of mones.
I have a situation that i would like the help of mones to help sort it out and i think Grail of Affection might be what i need, i wanted to initiate a new thread but can't yet.
I am married for 10 yrs, have 3 kids with my wife/ex wife and find myself in the current situation. Over the years our relationship deteriorate due to various issues, and it turns out my wife/ex doesn't want intimacy, romance etc with me any longer, over the years i was a bit too cold, took her for granted and etc, mistakes that i have worked so hard to fix the last couple of months. We are in a situation where we have never gone along so well, because of all the changes i made in myself and on the way i treat her since the decision she took 2 months ago of being separated but still living together for the sake of the kids. We live in a lovely house (she loves it), have a maid that helps with everything and she really appreciates the fact i am able to provide it all to her. She says she still cares for me a lot and loves me but without intimacy and she can't see romance with me for the foreseeable future, she wants to enjoy life single and wants me to do the same. I know the current situation is not sustainable for long (living together but no intimacy / other partners etc) i love her and have been doing everything in my power to mend things and make myself attractive to her again. I know she feels the difference in my recent behaviour as the change is real and she likes it but still seem too confused in her mind if she should give me another chance. She says she is 99% sure she doesnt want intimacy with me again and wants to move on but would prefer if we kept living together, while that 1% is still there i will keep fighting for her, for the kids for the family.
So, it brings me to the question... I ordered some Grail of Affection and am waiting for it to get here, do you think it is the type of mones that could help with my situation, making her more comfortable around me again in a romantic way (she is comfortable and we are great friends, but not romantically at the moment) by the way over the years we always had great sex with loads of experimenting, adventures etc...

Would you guys recommend GOA to help me with this approximation again?

I also ordered AV and Certo to play around. Would any mix of any of these 3 help in your experience to make me more romantically attracted in her eyes.

Tks in advance for inputs
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2018 11:46 AM by papamax.)
10-25-2018 11:44 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

10-25-2018 12:14 PM

(10-25-2018 11:44 AM)papamax Wrote:  Would you guys recommend GOA to help me with this approximation again?

I think GOA is a great product but absolutely not for your situation. She doesn't want to fuck you anymore and GOA is not a product that makes a woman want to fuck you. Could have the opposite effect.

My advice would be to never wear GOA around your wife ever.
10-25-2018 12:14 PM
DevilJin
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-25-2018 12:33 PM

(10-25-2018 11:44 AM)papamax Wrote:  Hey guys!

I am new around here and to the world of mones.
I have a situation that i would like the help of mones to help sort it out and i think Grail of Affection might be what i need, i wanted to initiate a new thread but can't yet.
I am married for 10 yrs, have 3 kids with my wife/ex wife and find myself in the current situation. Over the years our relationship deteriorate due to various issues, and it turns out my wife/ex doesn't want intimacy, romance etc with me any longer, over the years i was a bit too cold, took her for granted and etc, mistakes that i have worked so hard to fix the last couple of months. We are in a situation where we have never gone along so well, because of all the changes i made in myself and on the way i treat her since the decision she took 2 months ago of being separated but still living together for the sake of the kids. We live in a lovely house (she loves it), have a maid that helps with everything and she really appreciates the fact i am able to provide it all to her. She says she still cares for me a lot and loves me but without intimacy and she can't see romance with me for the foreseeable future, she wants to enjoy life single and wants me to do the same. I know the current situation is not sustainable for long (living together but no intimacy / other partners etc) i love her and have been doing everything in my power to mend things and make myself attractive to her again. I know she feels the difference in my recent behaviour as the change is real and she likes it but still seem too confused in her mind if she should give me another chance. She says she is 99% sure she doesnt want intimacy with me again and wants to move on but would prefer if we kept living together, while that 1% is still there i will keep fighting for her, for the kids for the family.
So, it brings me to the question... I ordered some Grail of Affection and am waiting for it to get here, do you think it is the type of mones that could help with my situation, making her more comfortable around me again in a romantic way (she is comfortable and we are great friends, but not romantically at the moment) by the way over the years we always had great sex with loads of experimenting, adventures etc...

Would you guys recommend GOA to help me with this approximation again?

I also ordered AV and Certo to play around. Would any mix of any of these 3 help in your experience to make me more romantically attracted in her eyes.

Tks in advance for inputs

Try 3 drops of AV with maybe a spray of XiST and maybe spike it with 15mcg of P83 to disinhibit her if she’s getting any sort of attraction from that none spike from AV.
10-25-2018 12:33 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-25-2018 12:38 PM

Or check out Love God.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
papamax
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

(10-25-2018 12:14 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I think GOA is a great product but absolutely not for your situation. She doesn't want to fuck you anymore and GOA is not a product that makes a woman want to fuck you. Could have the opposite effect.

My advice would be to never wear GOA around your wife ever.

She misses romance... Isn't GoA a product that would encourage that in her mind? That's the impression i had on all the reading i have done.
(10-25-2018 12:33 PM)DevilJin Wrote:  Try 3 drops of AV with maybe a spray of XiST and maybe spike it with 15mcg of P83 to disinhibit her if she’s getting any sort of attraction from that none spike from AV.

Great I have AV and Certo.. Not the others but can order. Could Certo help?

Also, doesn't GOA have disinhibit properties also?
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2018 12:40 PM by papamax.)
metaltree

Rep Post

10-25-2018 1:03 PM

(10-25-2018 12:38 PM)papamax Wrote:  She misses romance... Isn't GoA a product that would encourage that in her mind? That's the impression i had on all the reading i have done.

Your post is not clear on whether or not you still have sex with her on a regular basis. Your post made me think all the great sex was in the past.

If you two are having sex on a regular basis and she said that she misses the romance then GOA might be a good choice.

If you two never have sex and she says she misses the romance then take a pass on GOA. For romance to work she needs to feel sexually attracted to you and GOA won't bring that back.
10-25-2018 1:03 PM
papamax
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-25-2018 1:14 PM

(10-25-2018 1:03 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Your post is not clear on whether or not you still have sex with her on a regular basis. Your post made me think all the great sex was in the past.

If you two are having sex on a regular basis and she said that she misses the romance then GOA might be a good choice.

If you two never have sex and she says she misses the romance then take a pass on GOA. For romance to work she needs to feel sexually attracted to you and GOA won't bring that back.

Understood very clearly now!! Will go for AV then... stand alone for now while i order Xist to complement it or P83....

Thoughts on Love God? Is it similar effect to AV?

Thanks
10-25-2018 1:14 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grail of Affection - not just a boy toy... NuTrix 84 36,760 02-03-2018 10:23 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review... northerncalnative 71 42,214 06-06-2017 12:34 PM
Last Post: Spider-mone
  Treasure Shine + Grail of Affection ducklingswan 5 2,527 04-10-2017 8:33 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 41,724 10-31-2016 5:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX