Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

3 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 3 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 4.5 Average
Grail of Affection...
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Grail of Affection...
10-13-2018 6:01 PM

(10-13-2018 4:16 PM)Hombre Wrote:  so ive finally got my goa, the mone i was looking for the most.
put a drop and a half to almost two drops, went to the gym.
lots of beatyfull ladys, i was there for two hours, didnt see a thing!
no looks no nothing, i felt i got less attentions then without mones.
i had several conversations with people i know and it felt super normal.
i was so dissapointed and was thinking there is no way im leaving it at that so i went to a local bar by myself.
there was a bartender and a guy that used to work ther and another two waitresses, other then that just copules.
i was talking to the staff and had decent conversations with the guys but the girls wherent so enthusiastic about talking to me.
i felt like i had absolutly nothing on.
i am new to mones but it was the first time i wore mones and didnt have anything that would be even a questionable hit.
so fucking dissapointed! i had so many hopes for this one.
obviously i am not giving up and i will test again but god damn it!

What is your race?

I see you are a NEWBEE. So ... there is nothing in the HOW MUCH YOU SHOULD WEAR ACCORDING TO YOUR RACE that reads a drop and a half. Help

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
10-13-2018 6:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Rep Post

10-14-2018 4:59 AM

Hombre why did you buy GOA?You didn't do your research first.This is a very good product for 1 on 1 interactions, it isn't a great one for your testing environments.You can't create feelings when you don't isolate and connect with your target.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
10-14-2018 4:59 AM
Thor
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-15-2018 3:09 PM

(10-14-2018 4:59 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Hombre why did you buy GOA?You didn't do your research first.This is a very good product for 1 on 1 interactions, it isn't a great one for your testing environments.You can't create feelings when you don't isolate and connect with your target.

I also felt the same as Hombre. I guess I wasnt using the correct test situation/environment.

I will say, I wasnt sure if this was from GOA (2 drops) but while I was waiting inside on the line at a fast food restaurant, a lady who was in front of me facing sideways, turned her head at me a gave me the deer in the headlight look for 1.5 seconds. At the time, I didnt think it was GOA but now Im wondering if it was. I had no interaction with this stranger. She was probably in her 30s, was with her child and partner.

Ill have to test it on a 1 on 1 setting as you described above sometime in the future.
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2018 3:17 PM by Thor.)
10-15-2018 3:09 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

10-15-2018 4:22 PM

(10-15-2018 3:09 PM)Thor Wrote:  I wasnt sure if this was from GOA (2 drops) but while I was waiting inside on the line at a fast food restaurant, a lady who was in front of me facing sideways, turned her head at me a gave me the deer in the headlight look for 1.5 seconds.

Could have been the GOA because I've also gotten this sort of hit when wearing GOA solo. I don't remember the number of drops though.
10-15-2018 4:22 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

stefdude

Rep Post

10-16-2018 4:10 AM

In general, many times I've had pheromone-like hits when I wear no products and have no buildup.I then say to myself that if I was wearing a product at that time I would think it's due to the product.There is randomness, you have to have a VERY good perception of your moneless,base self and the random possibility to later judge a pheromone formula.If it doesn't give consistent hits it doesn't have my attention.It may product above than random, so it may work, but if it's now working good enough and more importantly, consistent enough, then I move to other formulas.

GOA is not a beast, it's a formula with low concentration and only a few molecules.That usually indicates it's for specific situations.That's what I concluded about GOA too, in most wrong environments it doesn't seem* to work so I avoid it.In certain scenarios it's pure magic.For me, mones that only work in specific environments (GOA, NNPA, DP etc) are Tier 2, worth having but not my top 3 choices.

*To create attraction or sexual tension is an easy goal, to create love emotions is the hardest goal.You can't expect that to happen just because you said hi, or passed next to a girl.It needs 1 on 1 time and closeness to cook its magic.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
10-16-2018 4:10 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

10-16-2018 10:44 AM

(10-16-2018 4:10 AM)stefdude Wrote:  GOA is not a beast, it's a formula with low concentration and only a few molecules.That usually indicates it's for specific situations.That's what I concluded about GOA too, in most wrong environments it doesn't seem* to work so I avoid it.In certain scenarios it's pure magic.For me, mones that only work in specific environments (GOA, NNPA, DP etc) are Tier 2, worth having but not my top 3 choices.

Regarding specific environments, I only use pheromones in bars and clubs. GOA only generates "hits" when the place is laid back and not too crowded. Once a place is crowded or the vibe of the place gets too intense then GOA becomes completely useless. Might as well not be wearing any pheromones at all. I agree that GOA is not a beast in that sense.

I would agree that GOA is Tier 2. It is only useful in low key social environments.
10-16-2018 10:44 AM
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-16-2018 10:46 AM

(10-16-2018 4:10 AM)stefdude Wrote:  In general, many times I've had pheromone-like hits when I wear no products and have no buildup.I then say to myself that if I was wearing a product at that time I would think it's due to the product.There is randomness, you have to have a VERY good perception of your moneless,base self and the random possibility to later judge a pheromone formula.If it doesn't give consistent hits it doesn't have my attention.It may product above than random, so it may work, but if it's now working good enough and more importantly, consistent enough, then I move to other formulas.

GOA is not a beast, it's a formula with low concentration and only a few molecules.That usually indicates it's for specific situations.That's what I concluded about GOA too, in most wrong environments it doesn't seem* to work so I avoid it.In certain scenarios it's pure magic.For me, mones that only work in specific environments (GOA, NNPA, DP etc) are Tier 2, worth having but not my top 3 choices.

*To create attraction or sexual tension is an easy goal, to create love emotions is the hardest goal.You can't expect that to happen just because you said hi, or passed next to a girl.It needs 1 on 1 time and closeness to cook its magic.

What are those top 3 for you?
10-16-2018 10:46 AM
DevilJin
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-16-2018 5:15 PM

A question for guys who’ve tested both GOA and Cohesion. I’ve worn cohesion a handful of time and boy has it reduced my libido. It works but damn it’s not worth the side effect for me. Is GOA harsher, to put it bluntly, is it a bigger boner killer?

The reason I ask is, cohesion claims to sort of offset the negatives of Androstadienone and it’s still messed me up, whereas GOA is meant to be harder hitting Androstadienone . I purchased it and now I’m apprehensive as heck about using it.
10-16-2018 5:15 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

10-16-2018 9:02 PM

(10-16-2018 5:15 PM)DevilJin Wrote:  A question for guys who’ve tested both GOA and Cohesion. I’ve worn cohesion a handful of time and boy has it reduced my libido. It works but damn it’s not worth the side effect for me. Is GOA harsher, to put it bluntly, is it a bigger boner killer?

The reason I ask is, cohesion claims to sort of offset the negatives of Androstadienone and it’s still messed me up, whereas GOA is meant to be harder hitting Androstadienone . I purchased it and now I’m apprehensive as heck about using it.

Do you own any cops?

If so, you can put a drop under your nose to see if it helps with BONER USAGE while wearing Cohesion.

Just a thought! Girl witch

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2018 9:03 PM by MMM.)
10-16-2018 9:02 PM
DevilJin
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-17-2018 3:35 AM

(10-16-2018 9:02 PM)MMM Wrote:  Do you own any cops?

If so, you can put a drop under your nose to see if it helps with BONER USAGE while wearing Cohesion.

Just a thought! Girl witch
Yep, have and use the Max-T stick every weekday but if I wore that during sex, my girl would flip her shit as soon as she thought it was the smell of another womanDodgy
10-17-2018 3:35 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grail of Affection - not just a boy toy... NuTrix 84 36,760 02-03-2018 10:23 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review... northerncalnative 71 42,214 06-06-2017 12:34 PM
Last Post: Spider-mone
  Treasure Shine + Grail of Affection ducklingswan 5 2,527 04-10-2017 8:33 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 41,724 10-31-2016 5:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX