Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good mix for a pool party?
LukeThighwalker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Good mix for a pool party?
03-26-2017 10:49 PM

So the weather is getting pretty warm now in Texas and that usually means that it's time for everyone to start partying outdoors. I have a buddy who lives in an off-campus apartment complex that's notorious for throwing these crazy parties at their HUGE resort-style pool. I'm talking about plenty of booze, a DJ playing music and TONS of half-naked college hotties wearing the tiniest swimsuits. It would feel like being in Heaven, if you were here to see it. Seriously.

So my question is what would be some good mones for me to wear in this particular environment to pull in these poolside cuties?

Factors to consider:
1) I want something that can withstand the Texas heat and humidity
2) It has to project well since there are hundreds of people around
3) Preferably I want it to hit hard and fairly fast
4) Again, I'm dealing with all college-aged girls. Nobody over the age of say 24 or so
03-26-2017 10:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Good mix for a pool party?
03-27-2017 12:41 AM

(03-26-2017 10:49 PM)LukeThighwalker Wrote:  ... pull in these poolside cuties?

Don't know exactly what you mean by "pull in".

Pheromones don't work as well outdoors but no harm in wearing them. Read the reviews for Nude, Taboo oil, Core, and SXD-9. Maybe one those products are what you are looking for. Those are all supposedly good for younger women.
03-27-2017 12:41 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

03-27-2017 10:09 PM

I would give NA a go for sure. Stuff is pretty sticky and stays on a while. You can also put stuff on your beach towel you bring with you(spray preferably).
03-27-2017 10:09 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-27-2017 11:17 PM

From my experience, here is what not to use: Stay away from alpha products because even Wolf can intimidate the college age girls. Stay away from DP because IME it doesn't work on girls in that age range and it is a strong repellent.

I haven't used Titan a lot, but I wore it out once and had a wildly fun night bar hopping with college age girls my friend and I just met. I used three sprays.

The girls are horny as is, and they're there for fun with a guy they feel comfortable enough with. P96 spray to speed up the comfort building, and glace (slow burn or silicone) to get them motor mouthing, and thinking like they must really like you because they're talking to you so much. But be mindful about too much talking and comfort and getting friendzoned. Escalate quickly, touch ASAP, kiss ASAP, establish that you are a mate before she decides you are just a friend.

Maybe some Dion from Apex, it's a good Androstadienone and none combo that has a strong comfort and middle strength sexual side. Try Dion and Orbital. Orbital is comparable to glace, and dion will do the comfort while adding some attraction. I love Androstadienone . I've used glace and can confirm it causes extreme motor mouth.

AND REMEMBER; most guys are getting laid without pheromones. If you're at the party, the girls see you as not an enemy, nor a mate, but a stranger.

Enemy --------------- Stranger ---------------- Mate

Nobody sane sees a stranger as an enemy unless their body language poses a subconscious threat. Better looking guys start off closer on the mate side of course, but nobody starts off on the enemy side of things. Work your magic!

TLDR; Combo P96 and Glace OR Dion and Orbital. Glace and Oribtal can be interchangeable.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2017 11:17 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
03-27-2017 11:17 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

metaltree

Rep Post

03-28-2017 12:57 AM

(03-27-2017 11:17 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  AND REMEMBER; most guys are getting laid without pheromones.
Yes, sometimes we forget in this community that it is possible (yet more difficult) to get laid, arouse a girl, and give her orgasms without the assistance of pheromones. The takeaway point for me is that a sexual product is not needed to get laid.

(03-27-2017 11:17 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  the girls are horny as is, and they're there for fun with a guy they feel comfortable enough with.
Yes, in an environment with lots of college girls pumped up possibly looking to get laid a sexual pheromone product may do more harm than good. Perhaps another reason to steer clear of Androstenone in this situation.

(03-27-2017 11:17 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Escalate quickly, touch ASAP, kiss ASAP, establish that you are a mate before she decides you are just a friend.

Another great point. Escalation can be a good substitute for Androstenone. If a girl is looking to get laid and in a party environment "escalation" may be the onlly sexual product you need.

(03-27-2017 11:17 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I've used glace and can confirm it causes extreme motor mouth.
I remember seeing a report of someone who got laid using Glace solo but I don't remember who it was. But in the party environment described by the OP, glace might be great for getting laid. Glace is a great icebreaker and if he is not afraid to go in for the kiss the moment a girl looks at him with "kiss me" eyes, he might be golden. No sexual product needed.

Glace might need to be reapplied in the hot Texas environment the OP will be in. Maybe an oil based social such as X22, Hypnotica, or Flirt Oil would be a better choice?
03-28-2017 12:57 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-28-2017 1:08 AM

Glace slowburn or silicone should do it. Silicone has lasted 6 hours on me. Slowburn has gone all day. They're nice and if he gets unscented the reapplication won't be a problem. Get a pool backpack with a towel, sunscreen some water bottles, couple of your preferred beers and a bottle of Glace in it Smile. He'll figure out how to spray that on without being seen.

I've reapplied scented TUSC and it's gone without a hitch mid date. I haven't tested Hypnotica enough and I've read Jimmycrack say X22 gives them a pherorush for 22 seconds and dies off. I believe others have agreed with that statement.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
03-28-2017 1:08 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-28-2017 9:42 AM

A pool party with women half my age.... I would have a few good choices.

M3x
Core + NA
Core + M3X
Core + New Pheromone Additive

would be my top pics

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
03-28-2017 9:42 AM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-29-2017 11:21 AM

(03-28-2017 9:42 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  M3x
Core + NA
Core + M3X
Core + New Pheromone Additive

This is it right here. I was going to post the same shit but Pheroman beat me to it. I think M3X would do wonders in this setting.

The Dude abides...
03-29-2017 11:21 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread