Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Good looks, fitness, and fashion defeat and GAME.
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Good looks, fitness, and fashion defeat and GAME.
07-28-2022 5:44 PM

(07-28-2022 3:56 PM)Mertos89 Wrote:  I don't think it's fair that pretty women don't have to make an effort while pretty men have to have a good game. If the woman is looking for a serious relationship then it is justified that the man has to offer more. If the woman is not looking for a serious relationship and is open to affairs, I find it unfair if she expects a lot more from handsome men than vice versa. I wish that pretty men could find other flirt partners as easily as pretty women, because that would be equal.

All a good looking woman has to do is flirt with a few guys in a bar and she'll find several suitors willing to take her home that night.

Men are trying to even the playing field by dressing nice, working out, getting our hairstyles done, making more money etc

But that alone is not enough to pull women these days.. All guys are doing that.

But I don't see it as bad news just a challenge:

The good news is that 90% of men don't use pheromones, and 90% haven't developed their game, social skills, and personal magnetism to high levels. That means the 10% of men who focus on developing these neglected parts of their life will have an advantage over 90% of men out there when it comes to success with beautiful women, provided they don't neglect the fundamentals of looks, appearance, hygiene etc.

(This post was last modified: 07-29-2022 7:29 AM by dsouza.)
07-28-2022 5:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Who get hotter women rich men or fashion men? dsouza 16 3,799 12-27-2018 11:55 AM
Last Post: MMM
  official thread for cheap mens cologne/fashion/etc blitz 1 1,133 01-19-2016 5:35 PM
Last Post: ShadowX114