Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good Alpha Male Pheromone
YoungLion
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Good Alpha Male Pheromone
03-11-2018 12:44 PM

I haven't used mones in about 6 years so I don't really remember anything. It's been a wild trip.

Long story short, I'm an officer in the military now. I feel like all the stress has actually made me pretty passive and beta male like. I'm looking for something to help me regain control and put out an alpha male vibe so people are less likely to question my orders.

Any help? I would love to use the search bar but I'm aware of how many hits there were back then and I'm pretty sure 6 years of this + new products I haven't heard of only add more. I'm counting on you guys, thanks!
03-11-2018 12:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Good Alpha Male Pheromone
03-11-2018 1:21 PM

(03-11-2018 12:44 PM)YoungLion Wrote:  I haven't used mones in about 6 years so I don't really remember anything. It's been a wild trip.

Long story short, I'm an officer in the military now. I feel like all the stress has actually made me pretty passive and beta male like. I'm looking for something to help me regain control and put out an alpha male vibe so people are less likely to question my orders.

Any help? I would love to use the search bar but I'm aware of how many hits there were back then and I'm pretty sure 6 years of this + new products I haven't heard of only add more. I'm counting on you guys, thanks!

Bad Wolf (by LAL). The end.

If you think this mone is hyped up, you are right. It is by no means overhyped. I have used it (including the sample) north of a week. I have thoroughly enjoyed It, though, perhaps it simply conforms better to my social style already. I have more testing than a week to be gone, but so far so good. Other options would be Titian, TUSC, or Ascend for more a social alpha. If you want an alpha sexual then I suggest NAG (Nude Alpha Gel). For now, stay away from any Androtics and Alpha Dream mones; they are going through troubles, to say the least.

I think the search bar is important, but what time does it take to repeat or give current thoughts? Little to none. I have done plenty of searching (less the journals) and reading, yet I still think it is important to have these questions. If people don't want to answer then they can bugger off. Nevertheless, I still suggest reading up on top 5 topics, as well as diving into the topics of mones you are interested in purchasing.
03-11-2018 1:21 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

03-11-2018 1:43 PM

(03-11-2018 12:44 PM)YoungLion Wrote:  I'm looking for something to help me regain control and put out an alpha male vibe so people are less likely to question my orders.

Maybe you should consider a status product that is not high in Androstenone or very well buffered Androstenone? Sometimes people think high Androstenone when they are thinking alpha male. But you may not want that because it could trigger aggression in other men.

Maybe consider Tusc, Captain, or Alpha Treasures?
03-11-2018 1:43 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-11-2018 1:50 PM

I was going to Suggest Captain or Alpha Treasures as well. You may also want to check out Titan.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-11-2018 1:50 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

YoungLion
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-11-2018 2:00 PM

(03-11-2018 1:21 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  Bad Wolf (by LAL). The end.

I think the search bar is important, but what time does it take to repeat or give current thoughts? Little to none. I have done plenty of searching (less the journals) and reading, yet I still think it is important to have these questions. If people don't want to answer then they can bugger off. Nevertheless, I still suggest reading up on top 5 topics, as well as diving into the topics of mones you are interested in purchasing.

Today is rare free time, I usually work all day, everyday and through the weekends. I also enjoy fresh responses. I did search to an extent though, too many logs come up, that wasn't the case before.

(03-11-2018 1:43 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Maybe consider Tusc, Captain, or Alpha Treasures?

(03-11-2018 1:50 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I was going to Suggest Captain or Alpha Treasures as well. You may also want to check out Titan.

I just checked out both Captain and Alpha Treasures, what's the difference really? They both seem to be leadership based, which I like. Captain the description is a little more vague than Alpha Treasures though. I'll have to look into reviews.

It has been a while so forgive me but do mones affect the wearer as well? I can't recall.
03-11-2018 2:00 PM
Tezeus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-11-2018 2:55 PM

(03-11-2018 12:44 PM)YoungLion Wrote:  ..regain control and put out an alpha male vibe so people are less likely to question my orders

I second Snopey, honestly this to me its exactly the description of Titan.You wont regret buying that.

Here Tezeus,
regards
03-11-2018 2:55 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-11-2018 5:04 PM

(03-11-2018 2:00 PM)YoungLion Wrote:  I just checked out both Captain and Alpha Treasures, what's the difference really? They both seem to be leadership based, which I like. Captain the description is a little more vague than Alpha Treasures though. I'll have to look into reviews.

It has been a while so forgive me but do mones affect the wearer as well? I can't recall.

Yes. Pheromones also affect the wearer. Captain is Androsterone based and Alpha Treasures is Androstenone based. To me, Captain is more of a capable presence. Someone people know is dependable and likable and that makes them want to help make things go more smoothly for you. Like they see you as the most capable person for the job and respect you for it. Alpha Treasures has more VIP status than Captain. People go along with you just because you are so damn cool they just want to be part of that and bask in your coolness.

Both work very well and both get attention and status but in very different ways.

Titan is also a fantastic Alpha product but again, totally different. Check out the reviews and you'll see what I mean.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-11-2018 5:04 PM
YoungLion
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-11-2018 6:07 PM

(03-11-2018 5:04 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Yes. Pheromones also affect the wearer. Captain is Androsterone based and Alpha Treasures is Androstenone based. To me, Captain is more of a capable presence. Someone people know is dependable and likable and that makes them want to help make things go more smoothly for you. Like they see you as the most capable person for the job and respect you for it. Alpha Treasures has more VIP status than Captain. People go along with you just because you are so damn cool they just want to be part of that and bask in your coolness.

Both work very well and both get attention and status but in very different ways.

Titan is also a fantastic Alpha product but again, totally different. Check out the reviews and you'll see what I mean.

You have a way with words for descriptions, you're selling me on these two, I need to look into it for sure.
03-11-2018 6:07 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-11-2018 6:40 PM

(03-11-2018 6:07 PM)YoungLion Wrote:  You have a way with words for descriptions, you're selling me on these two, I need to look into it for sure.

I appreciate that, thanks! I just report my personal experiences with how the pheromones have worked for me. I've been accused on occasion, however, of being prone to hyperbole. Pleasantry

03-11-2018 6:40 PM
YoungLion
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-11-2018 8:02 PM

(03-11-2018 6:40 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I appreciate that, thanks! I just report my personal experiences with how the pheromones have worked for me. I've been accused on occasion, however, of being prone to hyperbole. Pleasantry

It almost seems like it would be ideal if I had both but I don't want to commit that much without testing. Just going off descriptions one seems good for work and other one seems good for work too but socially as well. I just don't want enlisted female soldiers showing interest in me, best way to get in trouble...my commander on the other hand, I don't mind, she's too damn hot.
03-11-2018 8:02 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good combos for Nude Alpha BrownFish 3 653 05-17-2020 4:50 PM
Last Post: Q873
  Best mone for becoming alpha male? hut 23 3,086 09-21-2019 10:35 PM
Last Post: Errrrrrk
  Beta Male pheromone? Gladen 10 1,368 06-13-2019 3:44 AM
Last Post: WereWolf666
  Is alpha-7 any good E J 0 462 07-12-2018 8:52 PM