Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Glace solo
static3600
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Glace solo
12-17-2012 6:51 PM

can anybody that has used glace solo comment on how it is and what experience you got on it, or ALFA MASCHIO solo.
12-17-2012 6:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Glace solo
12-17-2012 7:46 PM

glace made everyone spill the beans like good friends. when i exposed when to glace in a confined area it lead to a lot of comments sexual in nature. AM worked great in clubs with a little game thrown in. together they worked

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-17-2012 7:46 PM
static3600
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-17-2012 8:03 PM

(12-17-2012 7:46 PM)as33156 Wrote:  glace made everyone spill the beans like good friends. when i exposed when to glace in a confined area it lead to a lot of comments sexual in nature. AM worked great in clubs with a little game thrown in. together they worked

the downside is my budget allows for only one, am leaning toward alpha maschio. am a black guy average build, athletic. i was thinking using alpha maschio would make girls and other people more intimidated when they see me, i want to be easily approached and good easy to talk to nature but i also want to have that sexual feeling in the clubs and such. also how long would it take to arrive if i order early tomorrow morning , am in NC in the united states
12-17-2012 8:03 PM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-17-2012 8:04 PM

(12-17-2012 7:46 PM)as33156 Wrote:  glace made everyone spill the beans like good friends. when i exposed when to glace in a confined area it lead to a lot of comments sexual in nature. AM worked great in clubs with a little game thrown in. together they worked

Exactly my thoughts as well. Glace would turn at least one person in a room constantly exposed sometimes into someone now with a case of verbal diarrhea. The terminology isn't actually real but that's what the experience seems to feel like.

Alfa Maschio works quite well as long as your body language and your state are symmetrical in their effect on your intended target. It can convey either an alpha appearance to other males or an appearance that with the right approach may be driven more sexual towards a woman. This is only if you start with the lowest amount possible in a spray (one) and then test the effects out in public before dosing yourself with too many sprays and suffering an over dose out of the gate. This is unless you have some way of combining your cover scent with some overall mix. Such as successful mixes that someone such as as33156 has used in the past that require multiple sprays of a multitude of products. But have been used to great success.

Thank you everyone for a lot of things I've learned over the past few months about pheromones and even owning a few of my own to experience the effects for myself. To the original poster, definitely check out the journal section for an idea of what products may work for you.

Different people have tried different things with different results.

The journals definitely have taught me a lot about pheromones.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
12-17-2012 8:04 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-17-2012 8:38 PM

(12-17-2012 8:03 PM)static3600 Wrote:  the downside is my budget allows for only one, am leaning toward alpha maschio. am a black guy average build, athletic. i was thinking using alpha maschio would make girls and other people more intimidated when they see me, i want to be easily approached and good easy to talk to nature but i also want to have that sexual feeling in the clubs and such. also how long would it take to arrive if i order early tomorrow morning , am in NC in the united states

Well hmmmmm I guess some glace and New Pheromone Additive could do the trick for you. Maybe you could swing those two at the same time price wise.

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2012 8:39 PM by as33156.)
12-17-2012 8:38 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

static3600
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-17-2012 9:09 PM

(12-17-2012 8:38 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Well hmmmmm I guess some glace and New Pheromone Additive could do the trick for you. Maybe you could swing those two at the same time price wise.

Yea i read up on that, the 2 combined is social sexual but i can only get one thats why i was leaning towards Am since its also attracts women to the bad boy type and such
12-17-2012 9:09 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-17-2012 9:47 PM

go for it dude. then maybe you can have it before the holidays come sweet spot and get lucky

12-17-2012 9:47 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-18-2012 11:14 AM

AM was my first mone, and I abused it....ODed very quickly, and it didnt really seem to work. It's a sexual mone, and I feel it works on women if they are in the mood. The best all in one would have to be Wolf.

But between Glace and AM, Glace all the way. You will get many more reactions and hits, although mostly conversation type hits. People will all want to talk to you, and not leave. They will want to continue talking to you for no apparent reason.
12-18-2012 11:14 AM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

12-18-2012 11:27 AM

(12-18-2012 11:14 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  AM was my first mone, and I abused it....ODed very quickly, and it didnt really seem to work. It's a sexual mone, and I feel it works on women if they are in the mood. The best all in one would have to be Wolf.

But between Glace and AM, Glace all the way. You will get many more reactions and hits, although mostly conversation type hits. People will all want to talk to you, and not leave. They will want to continue talking to you for no apparent reason.

With AM, I find that it's easy to get initial hits such as brush ups, extended eye contact and smiles but after that initial transition into the interaction, you have to I hate to use the word but stay congruent completely with your body language so that a woman feels that the situation feels right to remain sexual within. Otherwise you will receive shit tests and last minute resistance all the way if you can't keep your character solid with your same face the female had just previously locked eyes completely with as she carried a "happy to see you" look in her smile.

I also agree with your assessment of Glace. Glace strikes best once someone keeps talking that is not, and I repeat is not the wearer. You become more interesting when you apply Glace because other people will talk so much more than you that what you say will carry more weight unless you talk way too much and make yourself seem much too beta.

If someone wants to publish a pheromone walkthrough, I'll be sure to read it.

Kidding, there's a lot of information up on various wikis including one on this site.

(I'd still read a pheromone walk through anyway though.)

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
12-18-2012 11:27 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-18-2012 11:34 AM

I put on one small spray of Glace yesterday. I wanted the self-effects because my last final exam was a written exam, and I like the way Glace helps me write. And I was hung-over, tired and feeling like bleh. The exam went well.

Then I went to run errands a while later and forgot I was wearing it. I was in line to mail out some christmas packages and I'm wearing these huge aviator sunglasses and I am just minding my own business, but the girl in front of me keeps making funny comments to me and being super sweet. I didn't think anything of it- just thought she was friendly. Then the lady behind me just starts talking and talking and talking to me. I, of course make nice and indulge her conversation and say all these sweet things to her. She had just moved here, and I know what that's like. After that I was so happy to just go home and hang out with the husband. He went on and on about his favorite band, but I'm used to that.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
12-18-2012 11:34 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread