Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Glace - review
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Glace - review
05-03-2012 3:03 PM

I tried glace plus AM today.. I had roid rage with it , it caused all sorts of aggression from my SO who was all over me with just glace last night, and no Idon't do roids... LOL! I'm very sensitive to none OD's off late ever since I take hgh secregaogues since I'm older (40+).

Actually glace on its own is very good. And I'm a daygame person. I'm starting to think AM no longer has a place with my current body chemistry.. I must of tried it on 5 occasions all with failure, whereas 3 months ago I wore it daily with success all the time.

I think i will stick with glace for now as social is the first step to sexual right? I think i know why glace is causing rage in me.. you see i'm not really a talkative person by nature, unless I'm somehow rarely in the mood to talk.. I'm more action oriented.. I work out, I play guitar, I work in a bank as an accountant... I am by nature thinking most of the time or focused. if I went into a mall and 10 gorgeous models all wanted to talk to me well I would be more than inclined to engage if I had something relevant to say. But when I walk into a tim hortons and the cashiers want to gab with my So and I and be nosy it really irritates me.. Same with women who nag... I find once the glace hits them and they start yapping I just want to get the F*ck out of there.

Now a product that makes only gorgeous women talk to you and thrilled with you talking to them, and intimates naggy babble mouth girls... that would be a great product....

Nothing worse than being on a date and give her attention and getting interrupted by other people all the time. Women like when you give them your full attention without others constantly barging in to yap with you know what I mean?

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2012 4:01 PM by dsouza.)
05-03-2012 3:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thundr
Vendor

05-03-2012 4:31 PM

U just confused me for a second bro. LOL You say Glace on its own is very good then the next paragraph you describe its rage effects.. I'm assuming you meant the AM + Glace mix making you hot to trot?

I've noticed no self effect aggression at all with Glace so I'm just trying to understand what happened here
05-03-2012 4:31 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-03-2012 5:27 PM

(05-03-2012 4:31 PM)thundr Wrote:  U just confused me for a second bro. LOL You say Glace on its own is very good then the next paragraph you describe its rage effects.. I'm assuming you meant the AM + Glace mix making you hot to trot?

I've noticed no self effect aggression at all with Glace so I'm just trying to understand what happened here

Let me clarify as you are right I may have written things a little confusing ! :mail1:

AM + Glace gives me rage.

Glace gives me all the goodies when it hits , but with people who I don't want to talk to it makes me irritable.. Not so much the mone itself but rather the situation. It's annoying to have people who you don't want to talk to gab to you. Or even worse wear glace when your not fully in the mood to talk for long periods of time or when something has put you in a bad mood, (An argument with an SO, financial issues etc).

I'm learning i am a afternoon person.. that is when my mind is sharpest and I'm more inclined to talk a lot. In the morning I am quiet.. Its like I take a long time to wake up... At night I am worn out and just want to get in my workout or sleep.

That means afternoon lunches etc are the best time for me to socialize, go to the mall etc. 20 years ago things were different I was a night owl but now I sleep early (10 pm) and wake early 4-5 am.

One thing I like about glace is you get smooth conversation.. It flows nonstop.. What I don't like about it is if your not willing to keep it flowing because your mentally tired out, grumpy, tired from a workout etc you will see no results...

To be congruent with glace you have to be in a good mood. SO those of us who are quicker to anger or aggression (short tempered) find it harder to be congruent....

I know glace works because I'm seen it unravel before my eyes. I also know that I had to do my part.. and my part was not a little it was a LOT.. I had to be fully alert and engaging.

Lesson learned: never wear glace if you are even a little sleepy, tired, tense, angry , or not in the mood to be a social butterfly.

I will use it when I am in a positive state only.. too bad I don't get the self effects of improved mood boost I find it so hard to be congruent with.

05-03-2012 5:27 PM
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-03-2012 11:17 PM

I couldn't agree with you more dzousa. That's with almost every mone though, if your not feeling it you aren't reaping the benefits of mones. It's pure cocaine though when youre congruent with whatever your wearing, like tossing an amplifier to your sound system or headphones.
05-03-2012 11:17 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-04-2012 2:05 AM

Tonight I was feeling better. I took a nap in the afternoon and knew I was going out with my SO to a higher class establishment for dinner... Thus I wouldn't mind engaging with such people.

I was feeling awake and in a good mood. I put on 3 sprays of glace and the results were magic.

As soon as we were greeted the waitress asked us about the weather, I immediately threw in my wrench and started a conversation seed. By the time we were seated and she was asking us our order I asked her what nationality she is from.. This lead out the glace ASSAULT. She couldn't stop talking.. We conversed every time she came by and also she asked about our history.. My SO was not jealous at all and was talking a lot to her too... It seems Glace was giving my SO the conversation benefits as much as me LOL! I wonder if there's a way to get people to notice the signature is coming from you if your with a group of friends or family instead of giving everyone else conversation benefits?

By the end of the night the waitress had told us how she was 30 and has parents who are 72! Apparently they had her late.. She said her older brother is in his late 50's and is old enough to be her father... haha Well glace even got us a free pop from her.

At the end of the night I got kino from her as I left. What is with glace and kino... I've only had the product for 2 days.. the first day I got kino a LOT from my SO the second time from this woman. Glace gets me a lot of kino. I don't know if these women are horny or just plain want to cuddle me up... but I like it anyways and will take it :declare:

Like I said in a previous thread if your not wide awake and in the mood to talk, or your surrounded by people you DON'T want to talk to (say bums for example) you shouldn't wear glace. Wear it only when your feeling energized and in the mood to socialize , and wear it around people you want to get to know (eg dinner out , parties etc) and the results are simply awesome.

Glace is awesome in the right context. I think there's something sexy about it... Like I said I'm not much of a talker so glace doesn't turn me into a gabber more like just a better conversationalist. It's one of the better products I've used....Pleasantry

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2012 2:16 AM by dsouza.)
05-04-2012 2:05 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-04-2012 2:26 AM

(05-04-2012 2:05 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Tonight I was feeling better. I took a nap in the afternoon and knew I was going out with my SO to a higher class establishment for dinner... Thus I wouldn't mind engaging with such people.

I was feeling awake and in a good mood. I put on 3 sprays of glace and the results were magic.

As soon as we were greeted the waitress asked us about the weather, I immediately threw in my wrench and started a conversation seed. By the time we were seated and she was asking us our order I asked her what nationality she is from.. This lead out the glace ASSAULT. She couldn't stop talking.. We conversed every time she came by and also she asked about our history.. My SO was not jealous at all and was talking a lot to her too... It seems Glace was giving my SO the conversation benefits as much as me LOL! I wonder if there's a way to get people to notice the signature is coming from you if your with a group of friends or family instead of giving everyone else conversation benefits?

By the end of the night the waitress had told us how she was 30 and has parents who are 72! Apparently they had her late.. She said her older brother is in his late 50's and is old enough to be her father... haha Well glace even got us a free pop from her.

At the end of the night I got kino from her as I left. What is with glace and kino... I've only had the product for 2 days.. the first day I got kino a LOT from my SO the second time from this woman. Glace gets me a lot of kino. I don't know if these women are horny or just plain want to cuddle me up... but I like it anyways and will take it :declare:

Like I said in a previous thread if your not wide awake and in the mood to talk, or your surrounded by people you DON'T want to talk to (say bums for example) you shouldn't wear glace. Wear it only when your feeling energized and in the mood to socialize , and wear it around people you want to get to know (eg dinner out , parties etc) and the results are simply awesome.

Glace is awesome in the right context. I think there's something sexy about it... Like I said I'm not much of a talker so glace doesn't turn me into a gabber more like just a better conversationalist. It's one of the better products I've used....Pleasantry

dude this is what i have been telling people.

glace = instant rapport

instant rapport can be such a turn on for some women as they feel:

Pleasantry ONLY YOU GET THEM Pleasantry

Add a little Nude Alpha with it or some New Pheromone Additive Twisted during a restroom break after they have been warmed up then holy fuck they are in love and telling you they want to have your babies, giggling like school girls, ironing your clothes, making your breakfast. Girl dance

They actually start jumping through hoops for you. So you see they are worth keeping around King

No one listens to me though Mda

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2012 2:45 AM by as33156.)
05-04-2012 2:26 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

05-04-2012 3:56 AM

One of my Glace bottle gave me what seemed to be a whiff of A1...

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
05-04-2012 3:56 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-04-2012 4:24 AM

(05-04-2012 2:26 AM)as33156 Wrote:  dude this is what i have been telling people.

glace = instant rapport

instant rapport can be such a turn on for some women as they feel:

Pleasantry ONLY YOU GET THEM Pleasantry

Add a little Nude Alpha with it or some New Pheromone Additive Twisted during a restroom break after they have been warmed up then holy fuck they are in love and telling you they want to have your babies, giggling like school girls, ironing your clothes, making your breakfast. Girl dance

They actually start jumping through hoops for you. So you see they are worth keeping around King

No one listens to me though Mda

I'll be picking up some nude alpha to give it a spin. BTW I don't like a1... it makes me depressed.. i don't like the self effects on me.. And I'm not after married women.. I want single women. So I don't care for any mone combination that's married bait as you described it.

It's amazing how well glace works on its own. I think the HGH I take is turning back the clock and increasing my none levels and the fact that I'm a blood type O, work out with weights etc keeps my horniness for women high. What's so special about just nude alpha that differs from other none products?

And I'm not a night owl too much so I don't know if heavy none products will help my daygame... Do you think for daygame glace is enough or "I" will need nude alpha?..Most of my dates are lunches. I know nude alpha and a1 works for you and I've read your journals.

Also I am very much into caucasion and spanish women mostly between 20-30 years of age.. MILF women 30+ don't do much to get my attention as I'm a youtube rock guitar player and appeal to a younger more impressionable crowd.

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2012 4:28 AM by dsouza.)
05-04-2012 4:24 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

05-04-2012 4:37 AM

(05-04-2012 4:24 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I'll be picking up some nude alpha to give it a spin. BTW I don't like Androstadienone ... it makes me depressed.. i don't like the self effects on me.. And I'm not after married women.. I want single women. So I don't care for any mone combination that's married bait as you described it.

It's amazing how well glace works on its own. I think the HGH I take is turning back the clock and increasing my none levels and the fact that I'm a blood type O, work out with weights etc keeps my horniness for women high. What's so special about just nude alpha that differs from other none products?

And I'm not a night owl too much so I don't know if heavy none products will help my daygame... Do you think for daygame glace is enough or "I" will need nude alpha?..Most of my dates are lunches. I know nude alpha and Androstadienone works for you and I've read your journals.

Also I am very much into caucasion and spanish women mostly between 20-30 years of age.. MILF women 30+ don't do much to get my attention as I'm a youtube rock guitar player and appeal to a younger more impressionable crowd.

Ah married man on the prowl. Darkersider I see. Well seems like you know what works for you and what you want so enjoy yourself.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
05-04-2012 4:37 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-06-2012 3:09 AM

Anyone know if glace causes headaches in targets? My SO has been complaining about them everytime I seem to wear glace.:moil:

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 3:09 AM by dsouza.)
05-06-2012 3:09 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My Glace Lightsilicone Review Aero-el 2 3,679 11-13-2016 6:16 PM
Last Post: Muad'Dib
  Review of Glace Unisex Social Enhancer by Alpha Dream Honeycake 2 3,536 06-19-2014 11:18 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Alpha Maschio/Glace Review GettingStarted 5 5,951 05-18-2014 5:40 PM
Last Post: Turbosmart
  Glace Light Silicone Review Magnus 5 5,139 01-30-2014 5:44 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Corporativo & Glace Review Bosshank 6 9,123 08-08-2012 10:11 PM
Last Post: Bosshank