Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Glace - review
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Glace - review
04-26-2012 7:56 PM

Does glace get people talking to you even if you don't talk to them first? Just curious?

If women throw conversation at you even if you don't initiate I guess you could steer that. if They're waiting for you to lead all the time before they let loose the blab it would be harder to steer as you have to keep thinking of witty things to say.

Also has glace ever produced sexual talk?

People say the talk is neither beta nor alpha but status neutral, does this mean general chit chat or women will say what is on their mind about how they feel about you?

If you bring up sex in the talk what happens to them? Do they flirt with you or do they get turned off thinking your there to socialize with them and nothing more?

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2012 7:58 PM by dsouza.)
04-26-2012 7:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-26-2012 8:02 PM

(04-26-2012 7:56 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Does glace get people talking to you even if you don't talk to them first? Just curious?

If women throw conversation at you even if you don't initiate I guess you could steer that. if They're waiting for you to lead all the time before the let loose the blab it would be harder to steer and you have to keep thinking of witty things to say.

Also has glace ever produced sexual talk?

People say the talk is neither beta nor alpha but status neutral, does this mean general chit chat or women will say what is on their mind about how they feel about you?

Hi dsouza,

I find that 65% of the time people will open me. That rest of the time all I have to do is say hi or introduce myself and they will start to yak.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
04-26-2012 8:02 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-27-2012 7:39 PM

Hi as33156

Can you tell me if you've ever blatantly discussed the topic of sex with glace on? What happened? How did women react? Did they accept the conversation or give you signs of disinterest and avoidance when it came up?

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2012 7:40 PM by dsouza.)
04-27-2012 7:39 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

04-27-2012 7:46 PM

(04-27-2012 7:39 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Hi as33156

Can you tell me if you've ever blatantly discussed the topic of sex with glace on? What happened? How did women react? Did they accept the conversation or give you signs of disinterest and avoidance when it came up?

Just read the first two or three pages of my journal my friend. Twisted Happy Hunting!

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
04-27-2012 7:46 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-02-2012 12:23 PM

I am excited .. My package of Glace has arrived... It was late but I'm happy I ordered it anyways... Now i can't wait to start testing and post my reviews.

I have read all about Glace and what it does as a social. I have a heads up as to what to expect... but nothing beats true live testings. My AM which used to work for me seems to cause OD most of the time i use it now because lately I've jumped on the hgh bandwagon and I believe my natural none levels must be higher than before.

Nonetheless combined with Glace it may also prove effective once again. PleasantryPleasantry

{EDITORS NOTE: It's now 4 hrs after having applied 3 sprays of glace}

I went out with my SO and we had a conversation.. A real one... like non stop for almost 1 hr. There were no awkward silences. I focused on her instead of on what was around me. This was Glace hitting. She also told me I am funny and make her laugh and that I don't act wimpy like when I wear Scent of Eros . Its seems the difference between Scent of Eros and Glace is with glace I am funny but don't act too wimpy, but with Scent of Eros I may lose control of my composure and end up betafied to the extreme.

That's what i like about Glace. It also got my some light kino on the arms from my SO, twice during the last 4 hrs.

Furthermore, in the car when driving I hardly had to turn up the speakers to enjoy the radio. Like someone else here said i could hear music better or in other words my sense of hearing was improved.

Here's what I didn't care for too much with Glace... I didn't tend to smile too much during conversation and after 2 hrs of talking when I was waiting for some people to arrive I was in an irritable mood. That mood pretty much stayed with me the whole time after. Could Glace cause irritation?

All in all a good product.. VERY subtle hits. In fact in toronto where I live people are rather reserved and not apt to talk to people they don't know... the best test will be how it works out in the malls etc when I am alone.

I think it was Renny who said pheromones require interaction. And if your not interacting with people nothing happens.

Can people give me some tips how to open up stangers to let out the glace assault? I am rather shy talking to strangers especially if I'm not introduced to them through friends/family.

Any secret opening lines that work all the time.? I'm talking about in malls , coffee shops, grocery stores etc... I find glace gets me talking and my SO talking but we are both so BORRRRING. The subjects are not romantic or about anything remotely related to dating or sexual attraction.. Its more like gab.

I can't imagine wanting to bore the hell out of any woman.. All enthusiasm seems killed . its like I have no drive .. Perhaps testosterone levels are suppressed with Glace on?? I am over 40 so any advice appreciated.. Perhaps I need to add in a stimulant like AM which is more an upper in to the mix...

Only further testing will tell. Also I notice my voice becomes so SOFT when I wear glace.. I have a naturally soft voice to begin with so I often told to keep repeating what I say which is rather annoying.

Well that it my pro and con review of what I experienced on my first day. A good social product but that's where it ends. I need to know how to make it more sexual.

In my arsenal is edge, AM, true love, wolf , a314 etc...
Any advice on what I can spice it up with appreciated.

Big bossBig boss

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2012 5:44 PM by dsouza.)
05-02-2012 12:23 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

05-02-2012 6:29 PM

(05-02-2012 12:23 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I am excited .. My package of Glace has arrived... It was late but I'm happy I ordered it anyways... Now i can't wait to start testing and post my reviews.

I have read all about Glace and what it does as a social. I have a heads up as to what to expect... but nothing beats true live testings. My AM which used to work for me seems to cause OD most of the time i use it now because lately I've jumped on the hgh bandwagon and I believe my natural none levels must be higher than before.

Nonetheless combined with Glace it may also prove effective once again. PleasantryPleasantry

{EDITORS NOTE: It's now 4 hrs after having applied 3 sprays of glace}

I went out with my SO and we had a conversation.. A real one... like non stop for almost 1 hr. There were no awkward silences. I focused on her instead of on what was around me. This was Glace hitting. She also told me I am funny and make her laugh and that I don't act wimpy like when I wear Scent of Eros . Its seems the difference between Scent of Eros and Glace is with glace I am funny but don't act too wimpy, but with Scent of Eros I may lose control of my composure and end up betafied to the extreme.

That's what i like about Glace. It also got my some light kino on the arms from my SO, twice during the last 4 hrs.

Furthermore, in the car when driving I hardly had to turn up the speakers to enjoy the radio. Like someone else here said i could hear music better or in other words my sense of hearing was improved.

Here's what I didn't care for too much with Glace... I didn't tend to smile too much during conversation and after 2 hrs of talking when I was waiting for some people to arrive I was in an irritable mood. That mood pretty much stayed with me the whole time after. Could Glace cause irritation?

All in all a good product.. VERY subtle hits. In fact in toronto where I live people are rather reserved and not apt to talk to people they don't know... the best test will be how it works out in the malls etc when I am alone.

I think it was Renny who said pheromones require interaction. And if your not interacting with people nothing happens.

Can people give me some tips how to open up stangers to let out the glace assault? I am rather shy talking to strangers especially if I'm not introduced to them through friends/family.

Any secret opening lines that work all the time.? I'm talking about in malls , coffee shops, grocery stores etc... I find glace gets me talking and my SO talking but we are both so BORRRRING. The subjects are not romantic or about anything remotely related to dating or sexual attraction.. Its more like gab.

I can't imagine wanting to bore the hell out of any woman.. All enthusiasm seems killed . its like I have no drive .. Perhaps testosterone levels are suppressed with Glace on?? I am over 40 so any advice appreciated.. Perhaps I need to add in a stimulant like AM which is more an upper in to the mix...

Only further testing will tell. Also I notice my voice becomes so SOFT when I wear glace.. I have a naturally soft voice to begin with so I often told to keep repeating what I say which is rather annoying.

Well that it my pro and con review of what I experienced on my first day. A good social product but that's where it ends. I need to know how to make it more sexual.

In my arsenal is edge, AM, true love, wolf , a314 etc...
Any advice on what I can spice it up with appreciated.

Big bossBig boss

I'm glad Glace hasn't let you down. Try 6 to 10 inches of wolf with it. Maybe it will turn you into brad pitt like it does me.

Happy Hunting!

05-02-2012 6:29 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-02-2012 8:59 PM

(05-02-2012 6:29 PM)as33156 Wrote:  I'm glad Glace hasn't let you down. Try 6 to 10 inches of wolf with it. Maybe it will turn you into brad pitt like it does me.

Happy Hunting!

I will try that out ASAP.. Can't wait! Smoke

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2012 9:00 PM by dsouza.)
05-02-2012 8:59 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

05-02-2012 9:13 PM

(05-02-2012 8:59 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I will try that out ASAP.. Can't wait! Smoke

I meant 10 to 15 inches sorry.

05-02-2012 9:13 PM
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-03-2012 4:52 AM

At the mall, the openers create themselves. For example:

Clothes store: "Hey there! I need a female's perspective. Which colors works better for me, this or this?"

Food court: "Is the sushi here any good?" (Food courts are wide open for this sort of thing. Pick a restaurant with a girl you're interested in standing in line, ask an off the cuff question about the selection there)

Department store fragrance counter: Easy opinion openers here. Grab a tester of something you like, fire off a spray on your wrist, which you've already applied Pheromones to, and ask someone if they think the smell works for you.

Basically, the mall is all about opinion openers. The opportunities are all over the place. As for walking around in the main common areas, well... not my strong suite. I need a plausible context to open with. I'm just not at the comfort level for direct "Hey, you look fun, how's it going? My name's Jon..." game.
05-03-2012 4:52 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

05-03-2012 5:17 AM

(05-03-2012 4:52 AM)Data4 Wrote:  At the mall, the openers create themselves. For example:

Clothes store: "Hey there! I need a female's perspective. Which colors works better for me, this or this?"

Food court: "Is the sushi here any good?" (Food courts are wide open for this sort of thing. Pick a restaurant with a girl you're interested in standing in line, ask an off the cuff question about the selection there)

Department store fragrance counter: Easy opinion openers here. Grab a tester of something you like, fire off a spray on your wrist, which you've already applied Pheromones to, and ask someone if they think the smell works for you.

Basically, the mall is all about opinion openers. The opportunities are all over the place. As for walking around in the main common areas, well... not my strong suite. I need a plausible context to open with. I'm just not at the comfort level for direct "Hey, you look fun, how's it going? My name's Jon..." game.

Bingo Data4,

The are infinite openings it's just wether you see them, explore them, and then indulge in them. Like yesterday a McDonald's girl opened my by not having her name badge on. I took advantage of the situation and it was fruitful finger

05-03-2012 5:17 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My Glace Lightsilicone Review Aero-el 2 3,679 11-13-2016 6:16 PM
Last Post: Muad'Dib
  Review of Glace Unisex Social Enhancer by Alpha Dream Honeycake 2 3,536 06-19-2014 11:18 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Alpha Maschio/Glace Review GettingStarted 5 5,951 05-18-2014 5:40 PM
Last Post: Turbosmart
  Glace Light Silicone Review Magnus 5 5,139 01-30-2014 5:44 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Corporativo & Glace Review Bosshank 6 9,123 08-08-2012 10:11 PM
Last Post: Bosshank