Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Glace - review
Cman888
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Glace - review
03-30-2012 7:41 PM

(03-30-2012 7:33 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Hi Cman888,

Thanks what I love about this site. It's very important to re-educate yourself from time to time to keep sharp. When I was reading your post I was thinking to myself "where have I heard this before." Until I got to the part where you mentioned 5-min chemistry lol.

Then I was like OMG that's the course I uploaded for everyone.

Thanks for reminding me not slack.

Yeah no problem. Thanks for uploading for the guys. I saw it in there when i took a peak in the folder a while ago.

I purchased it last year and spent the money on the 13 weeks mastery program. Hes goes into some serious depth

The program is pretty awesome. But I personally find pick-up difficult to digest, seems forced etc.

But he has a Natural Attraction DVD and its pretty dope.

I have a feeling that glace works better for naturals. More, in the moment interactions.

Glace is actually pretty powerful if you think about it, when you notice it and are able to harness its benefits.
03-30-2012 7:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fishdude

Rep Post

03-30-2012 8:34 PM

Just for fun.... everyone try this.

When you see a sexy woman in those snug things they wear these days... Just quickly check her out, make sure she notices, don't dwell! Then look at her crotch last and quickly look away when she catches you looking, and subtly lick your lips! but don't re-initiate eye contact. Ignore her! If she finds you attractive, that will drive her crazy and she'll never forget it. She may even track you down!
03-30-2012 8:34 PM
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

04-11-2012 8:06 AM

I believe I'm the unlucky 0.5% of the population who's body chemistry doesn't jive with Glace fastburn. Yesterday, was my last attempt with Glace Fastburn. I upped it to 9 blasts from the usual 6 that everyone uses and dab some Wolf under my nose cause I can smell the mones in Glace but like the smell of Wolf better. Went out to renew my passport, talked to people around me, went and sold some gold coins to support my new pmones addiction drool, talked to more people in the office, went to coffee shop, ask random girls for directions that I knew already, met friends for lunch...at the end of the afternoon, it was clear that Glace fastburn wasn't working for me from the lack of reaction I was getting ever since I got it.

Deja_Vu mentioned that Glace doesn't do anything for him too but swears by Coco Glace. So the question is should I exchange it for Coco Glace or something else in Alpha Dreams's cookie cabinet? Can someone with the same experience with Glace recommend another AD mones that works for them. Thanks Big Grin

*** Always ask for more ***
04-11-2012 8:06 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

04-11-2012 1:30 PM

(04-11-2012 8:06 AM)ZB pmones Wrote:  Can someone with the same experience with Glace recommend another AD mones that works for them. Thanks Big Grin

Why not buy single molecules, make your own mixes, and figure out what DOES work for you and at what levels. The best mixes are personalized.

[Image: Example.jpg]
04-11-2012 1:30 PM
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

04-11-2012 1:55 PM

(04-11-2012 1:30 PM)wiserd Wrote:  Why not buy single molecules, make your own mixes, and figure out what DOES work for you and at what levels. The best mixes are personalized.

I'm a complete newbie to pheromones so starting off with canned mixes seems to be the best way to experiment especially with all the reviews already on this site. I think I will give Certo a try.

04-11-2012 1:55 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

04-11-2012 6:17 PM

(04-11-2012 8:06 AM)ZB pmones Wrote:  I believe I'm the unlucky 0.5% of the population who's body chemistry doesn't jive with Glace fastburn. Yesterday, was my last attempt with Glace Fastburn. I upped it to 9 blasts from the usual 6 that everyone uses and dab some Wolf under my nose cause I can smell the mones in Glace but like the smell of Wolf better. Went out to renew my passport, talked to people around me, went and sold some gold coins to support my new pmones addiction drool, talked to more people in the office, went to coffee shop, ask random girls for directions that I knew already, met friends for lunch...at the end of the afternoon, it was clear that Glace fastburn wasn't working for me from the lack of reaction I was getting ever since I got it.

Deja_Vu mentioned that Glace doesn't do anything for him too but swears by Coco Glace. So the question is should I exchange it for Coco Glace or something else in Alpha Dreams's cookie cabinet? Can someone with the same experience with Glace recommend another AD mones that works for them. Thanks Big Grin

Have you tried regular Glace ? It works for me better than fastburn

Cheers Smile
04-11-2012 6:17 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-11-2012 8:20 PM

(04-11-2012 8:06 AM)ZB pmones Wrote:  I believe I'm the unlucky 0.5% of the population who's body chemistry doesn't jive with Glace fastburn. Yesterday, was my last attempt with Glace Fastburn. I upped it to 9 blasts from the usual 6 that everyone uses and dab some Wolf under my nose cause I can smell the mones in Glace but like the smell of Wolf better. Went out to renew my passport, talked to people around me, went and sold some gold coins to support my new pmones addiction drool, talked to more people in the office, went to coffee shop, ask random girls for directions that I knew already, met friends for lunch...at the end of the afternoon, it was clear that Glace fastburn wasn't working for me from the lack of reaction I was getting ever since I got it.

Have you tried normal glacé? Also didn't you get FB glacé for free? So how can you exchange for coco glacé that cost and actually works? Both coco glacé and the normal glacé have worked for me coco took 6 sprays and normal glacé had the same kick at just 3 sprays.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
04-11-2012 8:20 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

04-11-2012 9:01 PM

As much as I don't like to promote too much and like to keep to my old A314 and my personal mixes I build for myself for work.

Hands down, Glace is one of the best and most cosistent products I have tried. I always keep some around when the lighter nols dissapear from my work wear and the none remains behind. Or in the summer, walking downtown between meetings, breaking a sweat and the bacteria on my body will turn the A1 and b-nols to none and next thing I smell like a none bomb. Glace will smooth things over.

If I wear a few sprays in the office it makes a huge difference in how people respond to me. They walk by my office and all of a sudden walk in and start talking to me. Or they don't leave. They go on and on. Not what I want in the office. Great for parties and social events...ok enough.... feel free to reference me on your web site and send samples too.

My personal experience though is to use less of the attraction mones and not use glass to cover them.
The regular glass works great for me.
If I were to gift a product it would be Glass for the ladies so if there was a pleasent smell (feminine) that I could gift to the ladies in my life that would be great.

FD
04-11-2012 9:01 PM
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

04-11-2012 9:15 PM

I've never tried regular Glace...purchased the Fastburn silicone Glace. Hopefully an exchange for the regular Glace will work for me. Thanks all Smile

04-11-2012 9:15 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

04-11-2012 9:25 PM

(04-11-2012 9:15 PM)ZB pmones Wrote:  I've never tried regular Glace...purchased the Fastburn silicone Glace. Hopefully an exchange for the regular Glace will work for me. Thanks all Smile

Have you tried shaking the bottle first? If you haven't been shaking the bottle, that might be the answer.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
04-11-2012 9:25 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My Glace Lightsilicone Review Aero-el 2 3,679 11-13-2016 6:16 PM
Last Post: Muad'Dib
  Review of Glace Unisex Social Enhancer by Alpha Dream Honeycake 2 3,536 06-19-2014 11:18 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Alpha Maschio/Glace Review GettingStarted 5 5,951 05-18-2014 5:40 PM
Last Post: Turbosmart
  Glace Light Silicone Review Magnus 5 5,139 01-30-2014 5:44 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Corporativo & Glace Review Bosshank 6 9,123 08-08-2012 10:11 PM
Last Post: Bosshank