Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Glace - review
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Glace - review
12-20-2012 1:56 PM

(12-20-2012 9:42 AM)as33156 Wrote:  Hi dsouza,

glace may work better one on one for you or at smaller gathers. When I where glace alone it tends to create a "friends" type of vibe when around my social circle.
(12-20-2012 5:52 AM)Valentino Wrote:  I live in los angeles, 36 male, should I get alcohol or silicone glace?

Silicone in hot climate alcohol in cooler climates. I have used both together in varios climates to great effect. I like to use FB glace to get the action pumping fast then normal glace will keep it going.

Also, what's more important to you; that the stuff last a long time or that you can spray it on your clothes? Silicone (fast and slow burn) lasts a long time, but it will make a mark on your clothing. Alcohol won't.

I love DHEAS, but I hate having mones, and DHEAS particularly, on my skin. So I spray it on the cuffs of my clothes, which works fine. After several days in a row of using it on skin (or one big day) I'll feel sick.

[Image: Example.jpg]
12-20-2012 1:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-24-2012 7:56 AM

(12-20-2012 1:56 PM)wiserd Wrote:  Silicone in hot climate alcohol in cooler climates. I have used both together in varios climates to great effect. I like to use FB glace to get the action pumping fast then normal glace will keep it going.

Also, what's more important to you; that the stuff last a long time or that you can spray it on your clothes? Silicone (fast and slow burn) lasts a long time, but it will make a mark on your clothing. Alcohol won't.

I love DHEAS, but I hate having mones, and DHEAS particularly, on my skin. So I spray it on the cuffs of my clothes, which works fine. After several days in a row of using it on skin (or one big day) I'll feel sick.
[/quote]

well of course I would like it last a long time bc If I go to work or go out I could be out for upwards of 8hrs. What kind of mark does the silicone leave on clothing? Does it come out when washed? If I spray it on my neck and hair it won't come into too much contact w my clothing no?

Arsenal: AV, Certo, Corpo, M3X(fury) & N.P.A.
ASL: 40-male-Los Angeles
Goal: Lots more of it, young, fresh and new
12-24-2012 7:56 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

12-24-2012 3:17 PM

(12-24-2012 7:56 AM)Valentino Wrote:  well of course I would like it last a long time bc If I go to work or go out I could be out for upwards of 8hrs. What kind of mark does the silicone leave on clothing? Does it come out when washed? If I spray it on my neck and hair it won't come into too much contact w my clothing no?

The mark comes out just fine with washing. But without washing it makes the clothing look a little darker in that area, as if you applied a thin spray of oil to the area.

BTW, your post's tags got messed up, so I didn't say what it 'attributes' to me.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2012 3:20 PM by wiserd.)
12-24-2012 3:17 PM
Brainbuster
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-29-2014 10:11 PM

Speaking of it being a truth serum...

A couple nights ago, I wore Glace (by itself...or maybe I had a bit of Nude as well).

I went to a coffee/smoothie meetup, then afterwards a dozen of us went to a dive bar.
My "date" was \one of the women I've been boinking (she's married). She drove me there.

At some points, I spaced out. But everyone who came up to hug me, I hugged them hard, like I was orgasming while hugging them, lol. I digged my fingernails into their backs as they hugged me. Many of them said, "You're a good hugger."

There were 3 girls there, 2 of whom I had just met that evening. I said, "That's really interesting...Marla (my date) said that the left side of my neck smells different from the right side of my neck." Next thing, all 3 girls were smelling all sorts of parts of my body. All around my neck, my hair, the nape of my neck, my armpits (I only wore Glace on my neck, and maybe Nude on my forearms, and Pure Instinct on the nape of my neck, which smells like a plum).

The little girl who I just met picked me up and bounced me up and down, and I waved around an imaginary cowboy hat, and yelled, "Yippy kie yie yay!"

Another lady, Cherry, walked up to me and started cautioning me about fucking Sarah, the girl I told Marla I had fucked.
So apparently I learned from Cherry that Marla had told Cherry that I had fucked Sarah (and I had reluctantly told Marla, only Marla, that I fucked Sarah, so it must have been Marla that told Cherry that I fucked Sarah).

After the coffee/smoothie, a dozen of us walked to the dive bar.
There was a 22 year old butterface who I've been interested in for a couple months, who has an AMAZING figure--very slender, tight stomach, fair skin, huge natural tits. I first met the butterface wearing L2Kv1. Since then, she has seemed to avoid me...I say, "Hi, butterface," and she just walks away. Then I wore Aqua Vitae a couple weeks ago, and she seemed more receptive to me, and may have orbited me a bit.

Last night, she was seated about 7 feet away at our table.
She started showing everyone photos of her tits, etc. That may have been normal for her, not sure.
Then at some point, she was telling Marla (seated next to me) about her guy troubles, crying, talking about this douchebag she's interested in, talking about all the criticism her ex-bf said about her, etc.

Marla whispered to me, "If you wanna get laid tonight, we'd better leave soon."

So Marla drove me to my place. She noticed that her panties weren't hanging on my wall anymore. I quickly found them in my drawer and put them back up. She said, "Is that because you've had other women over?" I said, "No. The maintenance guy came in to fix my, um, to fix the sink."

I fuck Marla. She always fucks me on top, which I like. In other words, I'm on bottom. Less work for me.
Usually we come at the same time. This time she came before I did.
Anyway, a little later I got on top and fucked her until I shot my baby gravy into her vaginal canal.

I walked her out to her car. There, we talked for a long time. This is noteworthy since earlier she had said time was limited.

At some point she said, in passing, "I've had plenty of affairs."

She did seem far more talkative, and asked me whether it would bother me if she stopped fucking me.
At the moment, I honestly felt that it wouldn't bother me, but you can't say that. And anyway, there's no point in being honest when expressing your feelings, because feelings change all the time...so you might actually lie when you were trying to be honest. But after her insistent look, and just as she was saying, "I would find it thrilling if that would bother you-" I finally said, loudly, "I DON'T CARE!"

After I said that, I realized that it was a bit rude to say. Also she walked away from me immediately, saying, "Well in that case.." But I quickly backpedaled, and said, "No, no! I meant, your question was confusing. I didn't mean it like that.." I forget how I got out of that.

At some point, I asked her, "How many people have you killed?" She said, "I haven't killed anyone, but I stabbed someone once." I said, "Is that so? Who was it?" She said, "He cheated on me." Then she told me that she stabbed his hand. She walked to the kitchen, got a knife, and went back to him, and slowly pressed it through his hand.

So I suppose I don't want her getting too attached to me.

Current Stash:

AD: LIIK V1, Glace
LAL: Dirty Primitive, Wolf, Nude, Aqua Vitae
Amazon.com: New Pheromone Additive by LaCroy, Pure Instinct - Sex Attractant Cologne
Androtics: A-1 (androstadienone)
Pheromonexs: Xist, Ascend, Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve, Celebrity
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2014 10:14 PM by Brainbuster.)
06-29-2014 10:11 PM
Alpha-Romeo
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-11-2014 4:48 PM

So what's up with Glace? It looks like everyone tried it in 2012, and now they all have moved on to something else. Only one post since 12-24-12. Unless they all started a new thread each time. There are a lot of little dinky threads on Glace. Well I have Glace on order now - should get it in a day or 2. If there's anything significant to report, I'll be posting it here.
12-11-2014 4:48 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-15-2014 11:27 PM

It took me about 4 or 5 times before I saw ANYTHING from Glace. But then had a night where several people were treating me like a life long friend. I had just met them that night!

I finally saw it's power and it was very fun. No actually funny. Two guys were CONVINCED I work with them at a restaurant. I literally laughed at/with them. High fives from strangers on the dance floor.

For me I saw the magic at 3 sprays, but one was on the chest under a shirt. So maybe 2.5 sprays? It is different for everyone. Just figure it out.
12-15-2014 11:27 PM
D'man
Pheromonicly Enhanced

Rep Post

12-16-2014 12:53 AM

I used 4 sprays of Glace at work once and the boss who is a loose cannon to begin with 100% of the time was outside of my office door chewing a guy out up one side and down the other. I was in my office thinking I was next in line for an a$$ chewing and he comes in with fire in his eyes and all of a sudden gets this big smile on his face comes around my desk puts his hand on my shoulder and checks out what I was working on and was really pleased with the progress I had made which was very little. This was something he has never done in twenty plus years due to his OCD about touching people or things...germaphobe. This was the most pleasant and touchy feely he has ever been around me. I can only think it had to be the Glace.
12-16-2014 12:53 AM
Riverce
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-28-2014 7:29 PM

Version: FastBurn
Scent: The scent of mones is definitely noticeable but I don't dislike it however I've always used a cover. I could smell the mones easily after 10 hours of application.
Effect: I've used Glace for the past week and every time I wore it people did talk more and conversations were more easy going. As I'm not a big talker and more of a listener it's a great product. It probably makes even me a bit more talkative?

After using L2Kv1 for two weeks without noticing anything I'm quite happy that the big order I placed on XS wasn't for water Preved
12-28-2014 7:29 PM
MeltingAsh
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-22-2015 8:05 PM

Fastburn;

Most self effects of any mone for me and others. I had a great day. Constant laughing and friendliness throughout the entire day. No wrong could happen. At one point there was something that could be a major issue but we all kept laughing. Probably not the best idea for every day at work, but wow. I finally see what everyone else is talking about in regards to effects. I loved it. I sat in the HR office for a bit and could not leave, hair twirling and talking. I did notice some had a little more aggressiveness towards me, but nothing really mattered, it all just rolls off your shoulders. Where this is the first mone other then TAC and Ascend where I am seeing widespread effects, I am wondering if I am more suited for socials. I remember someone saying it is the social that grabs them, then the others kick in and that is how combos work best. With these kind of results, I will probably look at AD a little more. I was thinking A1 and LB from XS as my next order, but maybe certo or corpo may be better selections. Does AD not do samples, didn't get anything.

I had around 4 sprays today, no cover. I could kind of smell it, but not really.

LAL: SXD-9, AV, Primitive, Wolf (Empty), Primitive, Voodoo,Nude Alpha Gel: Samples: OD, BW & Nude Alpha
XS: SOB, Ascend, Xist and Taboo, Evolve Oil & A1 (oil), API & Bliss
AD: Glace, L2K v1
Androtics Direct: TAC, TAA, MX297, MX353, P134, A314 Royale
AT: GOA, Captain
Apex: Core, M3X: Sample: CV4
Love Scent: NNPA
Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie: Voracious sample
INTJ
01-22-2015 8:05 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-22-2015 10:36 PM

fast burn and original glace were some of the best products i ever used. I wrote about them extensively in my journal. welcome to the forum new bloods.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
01-22-2015 10:36 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My Glace Lightsilicone Review Aero-el 2 3,679 11-13-2016 6:16 PM
Last Post: Muad'Dib
  Review of Glace Unisex Social Enhancer by Alpha Dream Honeycake 2 3,536 06-19-2014 11:18 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Alpha Maschio/Glace Review GettingStarted 5 5,951 05-18-2014 5:40 PM
Last Post: Turbosmart
  Glace Light Silicone Review Magnus 5 5,139 01-30-2014 5:44 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Corporativo & Glace Review Bosshank 6 9,123 08-08-2012 10:11 PM
Last Post: Bosshank