Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Glace - review
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Glace - review
05-09-2012 7:01 AM

@dsouza,
Add P-83 or 1 to 7 mcg of Alpha THDOC or 8 to 12 mcg of Beta THOC. You will be fearless.

P.S. All these (P-83, The Alpha and Beta THDOC) are not mented to be done together.
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2012 7:04 AM by kmacc45.)
05-09-2012 7:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

05-09-2012 7:54 AM

Friends.

Thanks for all the tips.. i will experiment with all your advice. So happySo happy

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2012 7:54 AM by dsouza.)
05-09-2012 7:54 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

05-09-2012 10:33 AM

dsouza you say yourself that you don't feel comfortable opening strangers. And you are attached with an SO and are looking for flings with much younger girls...you might have a problem with congruency. They probably won't open you. If you are feeling guilty then your body language might be off too.
05-09-2012 10:33 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-09-2012 1:11 PM

(05-09-2012 10:33 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  dsouza you say yourself that you don't feel comfortable opening strangers. And you are attached with an SO and are looking for flings with much younger girls...you might have a problem with congruency. They probably won't open you. If you are feeling guilty then your body language might be off too.

Yes this is exactly the situation. I don't know how I can improve congruency. As for guilt there is none because my SO knows we're not that serious anymore and she is free to see others herself. We're basically dating, although we're technically still a couple if that makes sense.

Can you give me some tips or reasons why I am not congruent?

(This post was last modified: 05-10-2012 9:19 AM by dsouza.)
05-09-2012 1:11 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-11-2012 4:58 AM

Some more notes on glace. The lethargy is gone.. Could it be it was just temporary! I had the same sleepy type prob first few days I tried Scent of Eros .

Glace makes me hear music better and as a musician (guitar player) I cherish that. Those exposed to the mone also seem to enjoy my music more. I think glace sharpens the senses.

Glace gives me the side effect of talking more. I am always in an upbeat mood and want to talk a lot when I have it on. Sometimes I talk too much. I pair it with AM , *6 sprays glace, 1-2 sprays AM*.

The overdose I was experiencing with AM is gone. hmm this is strange.. Maybe my hormonal system is changing.. I've been taking hgh lately and on my 5th week and apparently while AM used to cause OD for me even at one spray now I can do 2 and not be effected. I don't know if its doing anything though. I seem to feel the same with glace and glace/am.

Both women and men give me their attention. Its like everyone likes me when I wear it. Sometimes it can backfire..For example your approaching and talking to a hot girl and then guys start barging in the conversation.

This combo works best on younger women I find. I get my best responses from those under 35.

Question is does this combo leave me beta.. I don't notice the tone of conversation leaning towards beta vibe. But I sure feel beta when I wear it.. Perhaps I've grown accustomed to associating too much talk with beta vibe? Big boss

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2012 4:58 AM by dsouza.)
05-11-2012 4:58 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-11-2012 5:42 AM

In my experiences with Glace, I've found that it's an all-around pheromone blend. It affects everyone I'm around, regardless of gender, age, or even position. That got me thinking about how it could be used by law enforcement. Picture, if you will, a suspect who has just been arrested for something pretty serious and brought into the police station. He's placed in an interrogation room, and will be questioned by detectives. He's probably nervous and/or scared, and basic psychology tells us that people with a guilty conscience are always in need of release. They're holding on to something that's weighing on them so bad that they've got that inner struggle going-- "do I try my damndest to keep to my story and try to squeak through, or do I just spill my guts and get it off of my chest already?"

This is assuming the person is actually guilty, of course. An innocent person, while likely nervous and afraid in this situation, doesn't have anything to hide, and therefore isn't under the same pressure a legitimately guilty person is under.

So anyway, in comes Detective Smith with a healthy dose of Glace on, and he starts a neutral conversation-- "You feeling alright? Want something to drink?" Just something to get the conversation going. If Glace works with him like it seems to work for a vast majority of us, I imagine the guilty perp would be singing like a canary within 10 minutes. While it's not necessarily a truth serum, it does induce verbal diarrhea, and I've heard some pretty Shok revelations while wearing the stuff. Big Grin
05-11-2012 5:42 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-11-2012 6:10 AM

Data4

Anytime you release verbal diarreaha on someone there's bound to be truth coming out or a screw up with lies because of talking so much. In essence Glace gets you to figure out a person fairly quickly instead of guessing. It's not mysterious.. It's comforting. It's upbeat.

Women get that feeling that hey here is a guy who is I'm so comfortable talking to I feel an emotional connection with him. Let's spill the beans.

With some women emotional connection is all you need to seduce.

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2012 6:11 AM by dsouza.)
05-11-2012 6:10 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-14-2012 8:18 AM

Ok Wore Glace to two parties and noticed one thing.. this stuff is truth serum.. People will let loose there truly opinions on things sometimes without thinking about consequences. It can be good and bad.. I attend this one party with older people and there were some racists there and all they did was talk about how they dislike this and that religious culture. Never will I attend a party like that agaiN! The subjects that come up can be anything.

Then I attended this one party where people were all nice but here is the thing, the ones who talked seems to only talk about themselves as if to brag about themselves.. i don't know if glace brings out the ego in people or if they are speaking constantly about themselves because they are insecure and have to prove themselves to me. Anyone else experience this?

Finally glace may cause situational jealousy.. I used it at the same party and the people I talked to were happy with me but some of the ones I didn't kinda walked over me.. Normally they would just talk to others or mind their own business but this time the beta vibe of glace , seemed to make some people bossy and jealous that I was talking to others and not them. These were people who are all family.

Glace doesn't get you looks in the malls etc... People respond to you verbally more than anything. When your passing by people in the mall I get no looks with glace although I do with AM. Paired together same situation no looks.. Could be because I'm 40+ and my none levels are already low, top that off with nols and it explains it.

Glace seems to induce a lot of conversation at parties, the problem is that conversation may not be directed at you.. Once i find I talk to people, everyones in the talking mood and before I know it the alpha personalities are taking over the party. Glace just sets off the mood and if your not an extrovert who can talk in groups and not just one on one be prepared to be invisible.

Now where does glace shine? I would say if your a natural smooth talker knowing all the right things to say... or if you're an extrovert who will talk over everyone else at parties. But if your more a 1 on 1 conversationalist glace is best used when your not at parties and just visiting 1 or 2 people or when dating. That way the benefit of the mones is directed at you and you benefit the most from the product.

Back to truth serum glace quickly makes me realize who I will and won't hang around. By causing verbal diarehha I quickly can decide if some people can restrain the negatives they talk about others.. these racists that talked at the party I went to I had visited several times but they were quiet.. I never would of guessed behind the scenes when they let loose the gab they are this way. Glace made me find out real quick.. They won't be invited to any of my parties.

Glace = truth serum!
Vampire

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2012 8:19 AM by dsouza.)
05-14-2012 8:18 AM
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-20-2012 5:52 AM

(03-23-2012 10:25 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Glace is 12 parts alpha nol to 1 part beta nol

I live in los angeles, 36 male, should I get alcohol or silicone glace?

Arsenal: AV, Certo, Corpo, M3X(fury) & N.P.A.
ASL: 40-male-Los Angeles
Goal: Lots more of it, young, fresh and new
12-20-2012 5:52 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-20-2012 9:42 AM

(05-14-2012 8:18 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Ok Wore Glace to two parties and noticed one thing.. this stuff is truth serum.. People will let loose there truly opinions on things sometimes without thinking about consequences. It can be good and bad.. I attend this one party with older people and there were some racists there and all they did was talk about how they dislike this and that religious culture. Never will I attend a party like that agaiN! The subjects that come up can be anything.

Then I attended this one party where people were all nice but here is the thing, the ones who talked seems to only talk about themselves as if to brag about themselves.. i don't know if glace brings out the ego in people or if they are speaking constantly about themselves because they are insecure and have to prove themselves to me. Anyone else experience this?

Finally glace may cause situational jealousy.. I used it at the same party and the people I talked to were happy with me but some of the ones I didn't kinda walked over me.. Normally they would just talk to others or mind their own business but this time the beta vibe of glace , seemed to make some people bossy and jealous that I was talking to others and not them. These were people who are all family.

Glace doesn't get you looks in the malls etc... People respond to you verbally more than anything. When your passing by people in the mall I get no looks with glace although I do with AM. Paired together same situation no looks.. Could be because I'm 40+ and my none levels are already low, top that off with nols and it explains it.

Glace seems to induce a lot of conversation at parties, the problem is that conversation may not be directed at you.. Once i find I talk to people, everyones in the talking mood and before I know it the alpha personalities are taking over the party. Glace just sets off the mood and if your not an extrovert who can talk in groups and not just one on one be prepared to be invisible.

Now where does glace shine? I would say if your a natural smooth talker knowing all the right things to say... or if you're an extrovert who will talk over everyone else at parties. But if your more a 1 on 1 conversationalist glace is best used when your not at parties and just visiting 1 or 2 people or when dating. That way the benefit of the mones is directed at you and you benefit the most from the product.

Back to truth serum glace quickly makes me realize who I will and won't hang around. By causing verbal diarehha I quickly can decide if some people can restrain the negatives they talk about others.. these racists that talked at the party I went to I had visited several times but they were quiet.. I never would of guessed behind the scenes when they let loose the gab they are this way. Glace made me find out real quick.. They won't be invited to any of my parties.

Glace = truth serum!
Vampire

Hi dsouza,

glace may work better one on one for you or at smaller gathers. When I where glace alone it tends to create a "friends" type of vibe when around my social circle.
(12-20-2012 5:52 AM)Valentino Wrote:  I live in los angeles, 36 male, should I get alcohol or silicone glace?

Silicone in hot climate alcohol in cooler climates. I have used both together in varios climates to great effect. I like to use FB glace to get the action pumping fast then normal glace will keep it going.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2012 9:43 AM by as33156.)
12-20-2012 9:42 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My Glace Lightsilicone Review Aero-el 2 3,679 11-13-2016 6:16 PM
Last Post: Muad'Dib
  Review of Glace Unisex Social Enhancer by Alpha Dream Honeycake 2 3,536 06-19-2014 11:18 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Alpha Maschio/Glace Review GettingStarted 5 5,951 05-18-2014 5:40 PM
Last Post: Turbosmart
  Glace Light Silicone Review Magnus 5 5,139 01-30-2014 5:44 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Corporativo & Glace Review Bosshank 6 9,123 08-08-2012 10:11 PM
Last Post: Bosshank