Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Glace Anyone?
josh_84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Glace Anyone?
09-02-2017 12:33 AM

Thanks for the suggestion DrChocolate,

I will try it tonight, i am planning to try alfa maschio and glace tonight at a club, glace is unscented but alfa maschio is in leather and steel would you suggest putting both over cologne or would it not work with the alfa maschio because its already scented?

Im having some trouble getting reactions from all 3 products at moment but am very new to pheromone use so i may not be noticing some results.
09-02-2017 12:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-02-2017 12:53 AM

Try all methods
09-02-2017 12:53 AM
josh_84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-08-2017 11:34 PM

Last night i gave the 4 sprays of glace and 4 sprays of l2k a go.

Was at a very busy bar with a group of people, unfortunately glace didnt get anyone talking any more than normal. I did talk to a lady sitting next to me and she made conversation but nothing like what glace at 4 sprays i thought might do, happy to answer and talk a bit more when asked questions but if i stopped making conversation she had no reason to keep talking the same with the rest of the group at the table.

L2k based on reviews is meant to make women more forward give you a big boost in confidence to approach women and especially good for guys that aernt as good at approaching as others. I didnt notice any of this last night, even when spoke to 2 ladies that sat at the table in another bar and i asked them a few questions about their night but once i stopped with the few questions no interest to talk any further and their responses were very short answers too.

For such a social close quarters atmosphere thought these 2 products together would of worked a lot better. Maybe 4 sprays of each was too much but from what i saw last night neither seemed to work the way i expected it might.
09-08-2017 11:34 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-09-2017 7:42 AM

Sometimes it's just not the right venue, people, or atmosphere.

I know, it sucks to go out wearing mones and not get the interactions you hoped for.

That same dose may be gold with other people though. Keep trying.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
09-09-2017 7:42 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

LogicWoman
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-13-2017 3:08 PM

(08-27-2017 6:44 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  In my experience, many of the unscented mones may suffer decreased diffusion because of lack of lighter (perfume) molecules to lift them up so that they can fly towards the target's nose. Of course, the unscented gives you the flexibility to apply any scent that you like....hopefully something that projects e.g., ISO E Super.

Years ago (2013), I purchased and still have some leftover unscented AM and Glace. Chris likes to use silicone in his formulas. Without scents, I found it was hit/miss. However, when they hit...they did in a major way. I feel that if I had gotten the L&S scented versions, the hits could have been greater as the scent really helps with diffusion. Lastly, I find that mones from Alpha Dream need a period to 'cook' on the skin maybe about 3 hours before you meet target(s). Once again, your body heat will help increase the diffusion particularly if you are engaging in dancing or enclosed space with several bodies around to warm things up. If you are holding your target during dancing, this will help ensure that she is in your cloud.

Regarding the scent longevity, don't worry that you don't smell it. If it is a strong scent, chances are that after a time you will no longer sense it because of olfactory fatigue. This doesn't mean that others around you don't smell it....they probably do smell it, even if you no longer smell it. You can test this by asking close friends tell you if they smell anything on you at various time intervals and varying distances. Also, the pheromones usually outlast the scents. Some vendors even state that the pheromones are still working after the scent fades. Sometimes, there is residue left over to the next day if you don't wash so you may still observe hits.

Dr C and others on here have also given a tip of spraying alcohol or alcohol based cologne on application points after several hours in order to help revive diffusion. This makes sense or scents (pun intended) because not only will you refresh a fading scent, but you will increase diffusion as the volatile alcohol will lift the residual pheromone molecules up into the air. An incidental benefit of this is that it will help clean off the application point by totally expending any residual mones. In other words, instead of just wasting the residual at the end of the evening by cleansing at home....you are helping to really use the mones more efficiently....possibly getting more bang for the buck! (Let's hope in more ways than one sideLol)

Wishing you luck and more bang for the buck!

Good explanation of it. However, I think the base of Alpha Dream's forumlas is Cyclomethicone, which evaporates. Alpha Dream also includes dimethicone, which doesn't evaporate, and helps control the Cyclomethicone from evaporating too soon. Just my 2 cents. I'm not experienced with pheromones or silicones whatsoever. I have bought some Cyclomethicone and dimethicone from wholesalesuppliesplus.com and mixed some fragrance oils into it, and noticed that it does perform much like alcohol.
maybe this is off-topic, but I don't know where else I should post this. I emailed alpha dreams to ask for a return label since Corpo gave me a headache. My item arrived on Wednesday. Does Alpha Dreams email return labels, or do customers have to pay for return shipping and provide their own return labels? It says on the slip that comes with the order that Alpha dreams would provide one return label per order, but i don't know if that is just for special circumstances or not.
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2017 3:12 PM by LogicWoman.)
10-13-2017 3:08 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-13-2017 5:24 PM

My alpha Dream product either had a shipping label already included or they emailed me one. I really cannot remember now it being a while.
10-13-2017 5:24 PM
LogicWoman
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-13-2017 9:04 PM

(10-13-2017 5:24 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  My alpha Dream product either had a shipping label already included or they emailed me one. I really cannot remember now it being a while.
Thanks. Do you remember your reason for returning?
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2017 9:05 PM by LogicWoman.)
10-13-2017 9:04 PM
Tezeus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-04-2017 9:20 AM

I have Glace in Leather & Steel and use it 2 times at 2 sprays.Every time i heared the same comment "Something its smells really strong in here".One time i was at bank in the ATM room.No one in there just me.After a few minutes comes a couple and the women say that comment seconds after passes through the door then says to his husband "I will wait for you outside" and leaves.I really think he did't like the scent.I dond't know for sure if he smelled the L&S scent or the pheromones.But i bet that was the mones because this only happened with Glace.I have AM and L2K in L&S and no negative comment.
One time i enter in my boss office.He was not there.
But when he comes he said the same comment and ask me if i use some kind of lotion.Then leaves.
Its the version they sell now, light silicone.I have reservations to use it again.

Here Tezeus,
regards
12-04-2017 9:20 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread