Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Get white eyes
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Get white eyes
12-05-2012 5:27 AM

Thank you for the replies and Pago thx for the reps :-)

Well this forum has shared alot of information to me, so i tought i would give something back.

To Pago: Let us know when you try it out and how it works out for you ;-)

When i personally use it:

* I only apply 1-2 drops in each eye and don't use it every day. Im remain somewhat cautious since you only have 1 pair of eyes..
* I can tell it stings a bit when you apply it.
* Ive found that tilting your head backwards while applying and keeping the fluid in your eye this way (1-2 mins) gives the best results.
* At first when you apply the liquid, your eyes actually look more red as a reaction to the fluid, but after a few minutes the white effect pops in and you'll be glad you used it Big Grin

My pharmasist told to me that after opening the bottle you can use the liquid for about 1.5 months.. after that there is a risk of getting infection in your eyes (could be a sales trick to sell more of the fluid instead of me using the complete bottle) He also warned me that using minhavez too much or too long can actually cause your eyes to become more red after time. Best to be carefull and don't overdo it ;-)

Regards,

Buzzy
12-05-2012 5:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

12-05-2012 6:09 AM

(12-05-2012 5:27 AM)Buzzy78 Wrote:  My pharmasist told to me that after opening the bottle you can use the liquid for about 1.5 months.. after that there is a risk of getting infection in your eyes (could be a sales trick to sell more of the fluid instead of me using the complete bottle)

And saline solution has an expiration date that many adhere to even when unopened. Suicide2

Does anyone seriously think our eyes exist in a sterile environment?

Next time he tells you this rub your finger in one eye then hold it inches away from the other shouting "Oh NO cross contamination AHHH !! AHHH!! "

Or do what I do and just ask to his face if he thinks you're an idiot.

This IS great advice though.
After reading this thread I made a point of checking my eyes one night and holy smoke they were the color of my face!
Great for night time hide and seek, not so good for hide the salami.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
12-05-2012 6:09 AM
Abba
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-09-2014 9:57 PM

It's not exactly a marketing ploy!

Once a bottle is opened, bacteria can enter and begin to multiply.
On your eye, bacteria are regularly washed away with fluid [tears] down the tear duct into your nose. There is no bacterial buildup. If there is you would have an eye infection.

If you use a liquid with a high bacterial count as an eye drop, you will get more bacteria than the eye can wash away. Same goes for if you touch the dropper to your eye. Bacteria can grow around there and after 1-2 months without being sterilized, may contain enough to cause an infection.

As was mentioned in an earlier post, - you only have 1 set of eyes. This is not the best area to be macho about.

Actually, it's probably OK for a longer time, esp if stored properly, etc. but who's going to take the risk [Dr Appt; Rx ointment; hassle]?

It's a great tip though - thanks.
Thundr: Thanks for the innovative tip. I enjoy out-of-the-box thinking.
02-09-2014 9:57 PM

Share This Thread