Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Get white eyes
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Get white eyes
11-29-2012 4:58 PM

Hey guys,

This post has nothing to do with nomes, but as a general rule we do try to look our best when going on dates or just when going out. So a friend of mine told me about these eye drops that make the little red veins in the white of your eyes go away or much smaller.

Because of this your eyes will look much more white after applying the product. (instant photo model eyes) I tested them out and they do work.

Here in Belgium the product is called Minhavez
[Image: minhavez-oogdruppels-15-ml_nl-thumb-1_500x500.jpg]

Ive heard in the us, they have a simular product called Visine
[Image: z25941.gif]

The product works, but the effect is only temporary. (about 4 hours) I dont think you should use it every day, but it will give that little extra attraction boost when you do ;-)

Some of you might know about it, but for those who don't, i hope its usefull information ;-)

Greetz,

Buzzy
11-29-2012 4:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

RE: Get white eyes
11-29-2012 5:20 PM

(11-29-2012 4:58 PM)Buzzy78 Wrote:  Hey guys,

This post has nothing to do with nomes, but as a general rule we do try to look our best when going on dates or just when going out. So a friend of mine told me about these eye drops that make the little red veins in the white of your eyes go away or much smaller.

Because of this your eyes will look much more white after applying the product. (instant photo model eyes) I tested them out and they do work.

Here in Belgium the product is called Minhavez
[Image: minhavez-oogdruppels-15-ml_nl-thumb-1_500x500.jpg]

Ive heard in the us, they have a simular product called Visine
[Image: z25941.gif]

The product works, but the effect is only temporary. (about 4 hours) I dont think you should use it every day, but it will give that little extra attraction boost when you do ;-)

Some of you might know about it, but for those who don't, i hope its usefull information ;-)

Greetz,

Buzzy

I still haven't decided whether this was done in jest or if it is real.

Initially I would've taken it for spam had I not seen that you have done other posts.

Okay, I'll read as if it is actually something serious.

Eye drops eliminate the red lines in the what is predominantly the white part of the eye. Doing so makes your eyes look more uniform with less random color difference which we'd attribute to when we have an abundance of red lines which are scattered in this white part of the eye which are not symmetrical from eye to eye. This is why we don't like red in our eyes. These occurrences of the lines is seemingly random, thus undesirable. So yes, a drop of this product we evidently call eye drops will solve the problem of red in the white of our eyes.

Disclaimer: Do not put any pheromones in your eyes, only eye drops.

Okay, thank you for the info.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-29-2012 5:20 PM
thundr
Vendor

11-29-2012 5:30 PM

This is a good tip and I hope many here heed this advice. I use Clear Eyes Max Redness Relief but I am in the US. Not sure how many countries Visine and Clear eyes are distributed. Anyway, It lasts about 8 hours. I actually use it alot more than I probably should especially before I go out. Sometimes I even take it with me.

See, when you are out in the party environment your eyes take a beating. Drinking, tree and cig smoke, light variations, and sometimes lasers and strobes. All this abuse takes its toll on your eyes.

If you use a redness reliever before you go out, your eyes are sparkling all night especially at the end of the evening when everyone's eyes are bloodshot and squinty. But therein lay the magic, your eyes are bright as shit while everyone else's look like shit. It gives the appearance of vibrance even though your are as fucked up (if not more) than everyone else. Sometimes this little maneuver can make and break a number or F close.

Reps to you for mentioning this trick.

In true quid pro quo fashion, I will return another cosmetic trick.

Use preparation H (yes the hemorrhoid cream) to reduce puffy eyes. It reduces inflammation of blood vessels.

If you had a hard night of drinking an need to pull it together and look like you havent been getting fucked or fucked up all night, use it sparingly under the eyes. Just do NOT get in the eyes. Use under the eyes only. If you actually have hemorrhoids I would suggest you buy an entirely new tube to use on your face. LOL If it burns wash it off.

Depending on how bad your shit looks you may have to do multiple apps. As soon as you get up do this trick. Let it sit for awhile while you get some coffee or whatever. Then rinse it off well in the shower. After that splash cold water on your face to close pores. Presto.
11-29-2012 5:30 PM
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-29-2012 9:06 PM

I actually use eye drops often to make my eyes look whiter and it's really funny how much better a small change like this makes your whole face look . Its like a tooth whitening effect , just in your eyes - seriously !

Cheers Smile
11-29-2012 9:06 PM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-30-2012 3:48 AM

hmm i've never really paid attention to how my eyes look. Although things can bring out the eyes more. I wonder if they have a product like this in Aus. I shall shop around,

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
11-30-2012 3:48 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-30-2012 3:50 AM

Androaura wrote:
Quote:I still haven't decided whether this was done in jest or if it is real.
Initially I would've taken it for spam had I not seen that you have done other posts.

No, i have no affiliation with any of the companies or manufacturers ;-) I give the info because i tought it would be usefull and only just found out myself about these products. I guess there are more then these 2 products out there, but those are the ones i know about.

thundr wrote:
Quote:If you use a redness reliever before you go out, your eyes are sparkling all night especially at the end of the evening when everyone's eyes are bloodshot and squinty

Indeed thundr, i use it to give me an extra edge over the competition :-) In my case, i have alot of red lines in my eyes as it is, so when i found out about these products i was like.. "Hey why did nobody tell me about this before!"

fluffygirl12 wrote:
Quote:I actually use eye drops often to make my eyes look whiter and it's really funny how much better a small change like this makes your whole face look . Its like a tooth whitening effect , just in your eyes - seriously !

Indeed, it really makes your eyes look very good and attractive. And since making eye contact is one of the primary ways of making contact with someone, it will make an impression. Its also good if you had a rough night and you dont want the "zombie look" at work.
11-30-2012 3:50 AM
Ceder
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-30-2012 4:10 AM

I've used Visine AC and Clear Eyes (not sure what kind though) and both work well but I think Clear eyes is a little better, at least for me.

Also, in the spirit of sharing information... I've read that if you use almost any kind of eye drops over a long period of time, it can cause your eyes to get irritated and become red from using the drops so use in moderation. Some products such as Visine have also been known to cause pupil dilation.

Here is a link to a poll I found while searching the interwebs and might I add... of course it's a bud forum that you would find such a poll lol. https://www.marijuana.com/threads/best-e...ps.190633/

I've heard that a favorite among stoners is Rhohto, but I've also heard that they're very bad for you and burn like hell when you put them in your eyes. I have never used them myself so I cannot say one way or the other if this is true but thought I would put it out there. On a side note I also live in the US.
11-30-2012 4:10 AM
astadt
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-02-2012 4:17 AM

Wow... Visine works great. Ive always had kinda bloodshot eyes in the past... Didnt think too much of it as I would get compliments on having nice eyes. It makes sense that girls would notice/care about this. Thanks for posting!
12-02-2012 4:17 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-02-2012 10:21 AM

Ordered that stuff ....

Reps for sharing such valuable tricks Big Grin

can't wait to get it in here ... ( ordered Minhavez in the Netherlands )

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-02-2012 10:21 AM
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-04-2012 2:32 PM

This ranks up there with tanning and teeth whitening. Little things add up to attractiveness.
12-04-2012 2:32 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread