Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
General Advice
BrownFish
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: General Advice
07-19-2018 4:26 AM

Sorry for reviving such an old thread. My life just put me through a lot. Now that I'm back on track I'm planning on making my first order for NA gel! Wish me luck! I'll update this thread as time goes on! Smile Thank you so much for your support and advice! Highly appreciated!
07-19-2018 4:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mischief
Learning....

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-19-2018 5:16 AM

I’m learning to get the dosage right on the gel myself. It’s a different animal. I started seeing noticeable changes at 1 1/2 pumps combined with 4 Drops of NA four hours after Gel application. I was going with a high concentration of Androstadienone (90 mcgs) and four sprays of Glacé.
07-19-2018 5:16 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BrownFish
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-19-2018 5:31 AM

(07-19-2018 5:16 AM)Mischief Wrote:  I’m learning to get the dosage right on the gel myself. It’s a different animal. I started seeing noticeable changes at 1 1/2 pumps combined with 4 Drops of NA four hours after Gel application. I was going with a high concentration of Androstadienone (90 mcgs) and four sprays of Glacé.

how about solo?
07-19-2018 5:31 AM
Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

07-19-2018 6:08 AM

(07-19-2018 5:31 AM)BrownFish Wrote:  how about solo?

That is something I need to get back into. I tried three pumps of the gel solo and the result were my male coworkers talking cars with me. Not what I wanted but at the same time the day was busy and I couldn’t break away to walk around the mall and see if there were any hits from the ladies out there.

Research continues...but I’m primarily using NA and NAG on my target when she’s in the office. We won’t see each other for another week so that give me a chance to test other products.
07-19-2018 6:08 AM
BrownFish
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-01-2018 2:35 AM

SOOOOO I RECEIVED MY NA GEL TODAY!!!! EXCITED!! I also got this overdose tester bottle not sure what to do with it. suggestions?
08-01-2018 2:35 AM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

08-07-2018 5:10 AM

(08-01-2018 2:35 AM)BrownFish Wrote:  SOOOOO I RECEIVED MY NA GEL TODAY!!!! EXCITED!! I also got this overdose tester bottle not sure what to do with it. suggestions?

Like... test it?

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
08-07-2018 5:10 AM

leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-10-2018 11:58 AM

This may not belong here, so I'm sorry in advance. Thread is titled general advice and i could sure use some. I applied to become a cop december of 2015 and i keep getting the same response, background is pending. Does anyone know whose tree i could bark up to get this application moving along. It's chicago police department. All responses are much appreciated
08-10-2018 11:58 AM
BrownFish
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-04-2019 2:26 AM

So guys, I've used NA gel for a while and I finished it. My apologies on reviving such an old thread

I've experienced amzing results from it. Exactly does what it described it would. I had plenty of 19 YO girl go like "oh yeah BrownFish is a daddy"

One conversation with my colleagues while I wasn't there was "Oh it's not that Wafi is like "Bae" but he is like really beautiful you know what I mean?" so there is that. Men were a lot nicer to me.

My boss all of a sudden started coaching me.

I had one girl in front of my desk go like "Oh BrownFish your voice is so smooth if it were me I would just give you the money"

But sad to say that I wasn't able to capitalize on any of those opportunities, partly due to factors out of my control, and partly cause my game is shit. If you guys have any recommendations for different combos or another pheromone all together, please do let me know! I'm 26 so maybe a different pheromone would help me more?

My goal is to get crushy feelings vibe from women and potentially get into a relationship with a bish, cause you know... I will say though I rejected a lot of girls out of my own volition because of my boundaries and standards.

I've been thinking of getting another bottle of NA Gel and this time maybe combining it with androstadienone?

What are your thoughts on this guys?
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2019 2:32 AM by BrownFish.)
08-04-2019 2:26 AM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-04-2019 6:24 AM

(08-04-2019 2:26 AM)BrownFish Wrote:  So guys, I've used NA gel for a while and I finished it. My apologies on reviving such an old thread

I've experienced amzing results from it. Exactly does what it described it would. I had plenty of 19 YO girl go like "oh yeah BrownFish is a daddy"

One conversation with my colleagues while I wasn't there was "Oh it's not that Wafi is like "Bae" but he is like really beautiful you know what I mean?" so there is that. Men were a lot nicer to me.

My boss all of a sudden started coaching me.

I had one girl in front of my desk go like "Oh BrownFish your voice is so smooth if it were me I would just give you the money"

But sad to say that I wasn't able to capitalize on any of those opportunities, partly due to factors out of my control, and partly cause my game is shit. If you guys have any recommendations for different combos or another pheromone all together, please do let me know! I'm 26 so maybe a different pheromone would help me more?

My goal is to get crushy feelings vibe from women and potentially get into a relationship with a bish, cause you know... I will say though I rejected a lot of girls out of my own volition because of my boundaries and standards.

I've been thinking of getting another bottle of NA Gel and this time maybe combining it with androstadienone?

What are your thoughts on this guys?

after a year with pheromones, there is one clear answer to your question, no.

NA and PA are your best bet, and maybe xist and boyfriend.
but thats not to say you should go and buy the other blends, not at all.
if you cant get results with NA, you will not get results with other blends.
you need to take action, as simple as that.

its like i gained 20 pounds of muscle over the last year.
do females finds me more attractive? yes.
do they tell me that? yes.
did my results with them got better without me taking action? hell no.

taking action and having confidence are key and there is no way around it besides being incredible good looking, famous or rich.
08-04-2019 6:24 AM
BrownFish
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-04-2019 6:44 AM

(08-04-2019 6:24 AM)Hombre Wrote:  after a year with pheromones, there is one clear answer to your question, no.

NA and PA are your best bet, and maybe xist and boyfriend.
but thats not to say you should go and buy the other blends, not at all.
if you cant get results with NA, you will not get results with other blends.
you need to take action, as simple as that.

its like i gained 20 pounds of muscle over the last year.
do females finds me more attractive? yes.
do they tell me that? yes.
did my results with them got better without me taking action? hell no.

taking action and having confidence are key and there is no way around it besides being incredible good looking, famous or rich.

Hi I appreciate your response. I think you perhaps misunderstood my situation.

I am by no mean a great player, however I am not dumb either. It has not been year by any stretch of the immagination. I do get laid, but I'm not drowning in pussy either. I used Nude alpha every day for 6 months. However I would use them in settings that didn't leave me much opportunity, I would not like to create a mess at work for example. I was just testing to see its effects before actually using it properly for my "game" endeavours. However I ran out of of the gel and was busy with a lot of other things. Don't get me wrong I still got laid from time to time but pheromones.

I am also looking into subliminals and start a routine with them as soon as possible. I will post my findings here.

Kind regards,

Wafi
08-04-2019 6:44 AM

Share This Thread