Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
General Advice
BrownFish
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

General Advice
04-28-2018 1:46 AM

Hi Guys,

I haven't been on this forum in ages, however I'm now thinking of giving pheromones a proper try.

Since the last time I've been on this forum I've grown a lot as a person, I did cold approaches for 6 months during the day time, tried to learn more about game etc. However now I simply don't have time for that.

As a person I have a lot to learn.

I was looking into getting a product that could help me just attract more women into my day to day life. I'm currently working at an office with a lot of people my age. I'm 25. Which products would you guys recommend?

I'm not looking for hookups, I am looking to have a healthy relationship and meet/get closer to some fine gals. Which products could help me facilitate that?

If anyone could direct to the respective threads and information it would be great. I hope this post doesn't come off too abnoxious. I looked around the forum but it's hard to make a decision what I should start trying.

Other than that I've also heard you guys are quite into self development and subliminals. any recommendations on that would also be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Wafi
04-28-2018 1:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BrownFish
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: General Advice
04-28-2018 2:50 AM

I've been thinking of using either Nude alpha or AV. But I'm more keen on Nude Alpha. seems to be more suitable for me.
04-28-2018 2:50 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-28-2018 7:09 AM

NA Gel might be what you are looking for . I have regular NA and enjoy it I heard gel is a little more potent and hits are a little more obvious. Consider looking into investing into Androstadienone as well .
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2018 7:11 AM by kocik2000.)
04-28-2018 7:09 AM
BrownFish
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-28-2018 9:20 AM

(04-28-2018 7:09 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  NA Gel might be what you are looking for . I have regular NA and enjoy it I heard gel is a little more potent and hits are a little more obvious. Consider looking into investing into Androstadienone as well .

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond!

I hear NA is very particular. As in women in the workplace may get attached over long time exposure.
04-28-2018 9:20 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-28-2018 10:28 AM

AV probably isn't what you need. If you are attempting medium to long term repeat exposures with the aim of finding a steady relationship, then NA, Xist or GOA are good choices. In each case, try to keep application points away from your own face, and remember that reverse imprinting will happen, so stay in control.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
04-28-2018 10:28 AM
BrownFish
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-28-2018 10:48 AM

(04-28-2018 10:28 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  AV probably isn't what you need. If you are attempting medium to long term repeat exposures with the aim of finding a steady relationship, then NA, Xist or GOA are good choices. In each case, try to keep application points away from your own face, and remember that reverse imprinting will happen, so stay in control.

Thank you so much. What are good threads dedicated to NA? I've looked at one old thread about using NA at work and a few people advised against it.
04-28-2018 10:48 AM
LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-30-2018 1:03 AM

I would not recommend NA for work. Over time, women will develop feelings and may get jealous/envious at work. You don't need that drama.

I would suggest Alpha Treasures and/or Swoon for work and NA(G) or GOA with a woman outside of work.

Alpha Treasures projects a smooth, sexy alpha vibe while Swoon is mood-lifting, fun, flirty and still gets respect. These two may make a good combo as well.

Use AT and/or Swoon in the office. Use NA(G) or GOA+AT(+Swoon?) on dates or when spending time 1 on 1 with a woman.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Alpha-Trea...-workplace

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Swoon-Review?page=57

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Grail-of-Affection
04-30-2018 1:03 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-30-2018 1:13 AM

I completely second both Alpha Treasures and Swoon. They work very well for what you are looking to achieve.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-30-2018 1:13 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-30-2018 9:51 AM

(04-30-2018 1:03 AM)LastDragon Wrote:  I would not recommend NA for work. Over time, women will develop feelings and may get jealous/envious at work. You don't need that drama.
I agree with the risks, but for his own reasons, the OP is specifically seeking a product to seduce his work colleagues. I guess he knows what lies ahead if he succeeds.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
04-30-2018 9:51 AM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

04-30-2018 11:50 AM

Swoon

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
04-30-2018 11:50 AM

Share This Thread