Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Gay Men's Pheromone?
yudiyudi124654
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Gay Men's Pheromone?
09-13-2021 10:27 AM

(03-06-2015 7:46 AM)kimosabe Wrote:  Welcome to the forum!

There are mones for gay men that are readily available, no need to mix: https://www.pheromonesperfumeandcologne....ctmen.html
Hi Kimosabe ? do you still use pheromone ? what's your top 3 daily use ?
09-13-2021 10:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-13-2021 10:15 PM

(05-22-2020 10:51 PM)PheroBoy Wrote:  Hi there

as i know men pheromone does attract gay men also, but i was wondering if men pheromone could attract straight men also ? what i mean here is make this straight men have a crush to the wearer or sexual desire to the wearer

is there anybody here have an experience with a straight men ?

See this is why Garry made Kane. You want a straight man, straight men are attractive for you, and for a lot, but definitely not all, of gay men they feel the same way. So Kane will give you the signature/vibe of the straight male that you find so attractive—but it won’t help you get a straight man, only help you get people who like a straight alpha man vibe (like other gay guys)

Maybe the best that can be done is to take a page off the straight man’s playbook: turn up the comfort. Turn up the comfort a straight man feels around you. You can do this by upping your straight man vibe (kane+cops) and being really playful (kino) I guess. And don’t judge, like anyone, including strangers or that’ll counter act the comfort if they feel you’ll turn on them that easily.

Would this work on me? Nope. But I’ve seen it happen to other straight men and for some phero using gay guys. Good luck—P.S. remember this shit aint magic

Main: Love God

Recommend: Taboo

On the fence about/Still testing: Evolve, SOB, Dionysus

Testing Soon: SWSH

Combo testing: Nude + Love God

Rotation: Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, Kane, SXD-9
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2021 10:19 PM by Stories.)
09-13-2021 10:15 PM
yudiyudi124654
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Yesterday 9:52 AM

(09-13-2021 10:15 PM)Stories Wrote:  See this is why Garry made Kane. You want a straight man, straight men are attractive for you, and for a lot, but definitely not all, of gay men they feel the same way. So Kane will give you the signature/vibe of the straight male that you find so attractive—but it won’t help you get a straight man, only help you get people who like a straight alpha man vibe (like other gay guys)

Maybe the best that can be done is to take a page off the straight man’s playbook: turn up the comfort. Turn up the comfort a straight man feels around you. You can do this by upping your straight man vibe (kane+cops) and being really playful (kino) I guess. And don’t judge, like anyone, including strangers or that’ll counter act the comfort if they feel you’ll turn on them that easily.

Would this work on me? Nope. But I’ve seen it happen to other straight men and for some phero using gay guys. Good luck—P.S. remember this shit aint magic

@Stories is the gay guys that get straight men using kane + cops ? what's the dosis ?
Yesterday 9:52 AM

Share This Thread