Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3 Average
Garry: How to buy from LAL during downtime
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Garry: How to buy from LAL during downtime
07-02-2020 4:23 PM

Garry's direct email worked better than the site link. My order will be shipped today.

My Journal
07-02-2020 4:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RTBoss

Rep Post

07-06-2020 6:38 PM

Wow! I am impressed! From order to my mailbox (from frickin' Hawaii), was only 4 days - and over a holiday weekend!? Niiiiiice!

And samples that I didn't even have to request? Kudos.

My Journal
07-06-2020 6:38 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-07-2020 11:14 AM

(07-02-2020 9:40 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  It had nothing to do with PayPal considering pheromones drugs or banning pheromone companies. I offered several times over the years to setup a store for him on PheroTruth to sell his products, because I can get a merchant account, but he wasn't interested.

I think he just wants to be outside of the financial system.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
07-07-2020 11:14 AM
Sir.Bear
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Garry: How to buy from LAL during downtime
07-07-2020 5:26 PM

I think Garry is a really cool dude. His shipping is always faster than anyone. Please let us know how your products are!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
07-07-2020 5:26 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-08-2020 10:54 AM

I'm starting to think he's not such a cool guy.
Why has he not taken down the "add to cart" or the paypal on his website?

It's been long enough disabled that leaving there is misleading and plain wrong.

I don't like paypal either, but take it off your site instead of giving people the false impression that they can purchase, only to get a scammy not working checkout.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
07-08-2020 10:54 AM
Crash
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-09-2020 6:09 PM

(07-08-2020 10:54 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  I'm starting to think he's not such a cool guy.
Why has he not taken down the "add to cart" or the paypal on his website?

It's been long enough disabled that leaving there is misleading and plain wrong.

I don't like paypal either, but take it off your site instead of giving people the false impression that they can purchase, only to get a scammy not working checkout.

I agree completely, if you cant just call or order online they are dead to me. It can be the best rated product but if you don't make it easily available I go else where. Can you say sketch!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2020 6:11 PM by Crash.)
07-09-2020 6:09 PM

RTBoss

Rep Post

07-09-2020 7:40 PM

(07-09-2020 6:09 PM)Crash Wrote:  I agree completely, if you cant just call or order online they are dead to me. It can be the best rated product but if you don't make it easily available I go else where. Can you say sketch!!!!!

Pfft. An overreaction for some of the best products available. I had an easier time sending a Venmo payment than I ever had using the website. As a bonus, I got to interact with the owner. Next time I'm on the Big Island, I have every intention of asking for a tour. King

As far as updating the site - Thundr at Apex has been way worse. It took YEARS to update his original, super-shitty website to a now mediocre (at best) website. But, I don't hold it against him, because I LOVE his products.

Yeah, Garry should take down the Paypal buttons and online order form and officially say, "Hey - email this address and send money via Venmo (or whatever other options are available).

My Journal
07-09-2020 7:40 PM
Mark_38
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-10-2020 1:48 AM

(07-09-2020 7:40 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Yeah, Garry should take down the Paypal buttons and online order form and officially say, "Hey - email this address and send money via Venmo (or whatever other options are available).

It has been a couple of years now, so you would have thought Garry would have made the ordering process a little clearer on the website by now?
But it cant be effecting his business too much and therefore not a priority

Silver lining Smile While searching for an easier way to purchase from Garry a few years ago, I found Paulius over at Aroma Fero yoohoo
Not only can I easily purchase the LAL products, but I can order just about anything from the best vendors all from the one place, Paulius has always been super helpful, AND I only have to pay for shipping once instead of multiple times with each vendor Victory
07-10-2020 1:48 AM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-10-2020 8:32 AM

(07-09-2020 7:40 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Pfft. An overreaction for some of the best products available. I had an easier time sending a Venmo payment than I ever had using the website.

Don't be so quick to dismiss. Outside of the order I placed with Garry over a year ago (which I mailed him a money order) I find myself opting for sites where I can simply click and order, like Pheromone Treasures, PXS, Love Scent, LPMP, etc. Venmo is owned by Paypal and after the issues I had with Paypal holding my money hostage I'll never use any of their technology. I find myself making more impulsive purchases when I can click to complete. I'd love to try more of Garry's mixes but the hassle of getting a money order and mailing it in is a detriment to purchasing more. Sure, I'll likely try other things from him in the future but it won't be anywhere near as frequent as I do with other merchants and vendors.

My Current Goods
PXS: APi, Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo, Celebrity, XS193M/Boyfriend
LAL: BW, A/V, NA
AD: Corporativo, Glace
LPMP: TLC 60/40, 90/10, roller
PTreas: GOA, Capt Oil, THU
Love-Scent: AE, Edge. Chikara gel, Alpha 7, Scented Pheromone Oils, Androstadienone
07-10-2020 8:32 AM
Grok
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-10-2020 12:52 PM

(07-10-2020 8:32 AM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  Don't be so quick to dismiss. Outside of the order I placed with Garry over a year ago (which I mailed him a money order) I find myself opting for sites where I can simply click and order, like Pheromone Treasures, PXS, Love Scent, LPMP, etc. Venmo is owned by Paypal and after the issues I had with Paypal holding my money hostage I'll never use any of their technology. I find myself making more impulsive purchases when I can click to complete. I'd love to try more of Garry's mixes but the hassle of getting a money order and mailing it in is a detriment to purchasing more. Sure, I'll likely try other things from him in the future but it won't be anywhere near as frequent as I do with other merchants and vendors.

Yea I'm going through issues with Paypal now.

I've spent A WEEK trying to talk to a human being on the phone to resolve my issue.

These companies have a lot of nerve not being available to speak when they control your finances.
07-10-2020 12:52 PM

Share This Thread