Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First time using pheromones...Aqua Vitae
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: First time using pheromones...Aqua Vitae
03-18-2019 2:57 PM

(03-18-2019 12:45 PM)prodigy1367 Wrote:  What is the best way to get the self effects from this? I’ve tried applying a drop under my nose but I get a small semi rush type feeling but that’s about it. I’m thinking it’s more placebo effect really or maybe I’m just doing this wrong Scratch_one-s_head

Try your neck or chest. Directly under the nose may be overwhelming your olfactory receptors (though it def works for some people)

Also self-efffects aren't necessarily guaranteed. I never really noticed selfies wearing AV, one of my first mones. Now, years of experience later, I'm more attunes to selfies.
03-18-2019 2:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-18-2019 4:07 PM

I sometimes got a mild alpha boost selfie from AV, sometimes not. when I did, it was always subtle on myself; I just felt like a slightly more powerful (for lack of a better word) version of myself; maybe a percent or two, nothing major.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-18-2019 4:07 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

prodigy1367
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-21-2019 7:11 PM

Went to the mall today with two drops of AV, one for both wrists/forearms and one on my chest. Also had a small drop of Wolf on my chest. Walked into Express and this REALLY cute girl was there and I asked her to help me pick out jeans but I noticed she seemed a bit shy. Never seen her before so that could just be how she is. When I finally decided on my jeans, I went to the counter and this cute Asian girl greeted me with a big smile and seemed pretty peppy. Chatted her up for a bit while the sale was processing and had a good interaction. She seemed more confident than the other girl and more interested overall.

Idk if any of these were "hits" but I did feel more social and confident but could just be placebo idk. Haven't really tested this out in a club/bar environment yet and that's where I hear it shines. I feel I may need to up the drops a bit since two don't really seem to produce any crazy effects out of the ordinary. Will continue testing it out and see where it goes
03-21-2019 7:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aqua vitae Pherouser 1 1,052 01-03-2018 7:07 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Aqua vitae euro dropper zapzred1 1 1,063 10-02-2017 11:29 PM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420