Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First Date Mones
E J
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: First Date Mones
07-15-2018 10:06 PM

(07-15-2018 8:27 PM)ppHamelin Wrote:  Yea I should've read this thread earlier.
Thought I had a good handle on NA + Androstadienone but nope, it's actually a disaster for first dates. Got Worst dates ever and I was kinda liking the gal to be honest.
Go with sexuals for first date guys, women judge chemistry from that. If they're not feeling it, they'll treat you badly Suicide2

But don't take my word for it. Test, learn and emerge stronger.

Let me guess, you got too serious, kind of weird, and the date just didn't "flow", right?

NA + Dienone is difficult to master but it does work, it mostly works if you go out not as a date but as "friends", you need repeated exposure, at least 3 times. Also add some cops to you nosrtils to avoid Dienone effect.
07-15-2018 10:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mischief
Learning....

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: First Date Mones
07-16-2018 11:43 AM

(07-15-2018 8:27 PM)ppHamelin Wrote:  Yea I should've read this thread earlier.
Thought I had a good handle on NA + Androstadienone but nope, it's actually a disaster for first dates. Got Worst dates ever and I was kinda liking the gal to be honest.
Go with sexuals for first date guys, women judge chemistry from that. If they're not feeling it, they'll treat you badly Suicide2

But don't take my word for it. Test, learn and emerge stronger.

I have been successful using NA as a base for a cold approach and a first date. However NA was used in combo with GOA on the cold appoach. It’s really all about being light hearted and charismatic on the date. But as mentioned before, the disposition of the lady will play a factor. My dates/targets are early to mid 30s so they are at that stage where they are looking for Mr. Right. For the first date it was a 10 hour old application of NAG and I added a 15 mcg drop of Androstadienone after a 10 old application of 45 mcg Androstadienone . There was a touch up of a social in there and I need to refer to my journal for that.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2018 4:45 PM by Mischief.)
07-16-2018 11:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Need advice what mones to wear on a date. Styrman 3 756 07-17-2019 8:15 AM
Last Post: Gladen