Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Finally: My stance on mones, the PUA game, my life.
JonJon
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Finally: My stance on mones, the PUA game, my life.
10-18-2011 9:37 PM

Okay so another page turns in my life, as I've stressed and talked about before, I'm going through a transitional point in my life, a place where I'm developing in all areas. Professionally, Academically, Socially, and most importantly as a man... Last year to date, I made a decision that I wanted to be viewed as more desireable, more sociable, the life of the party, the alpha male. I found pheromones and that helped my decision as they've opened many doors for me and helped me in ways that I've only dreamed.

This past weekend, I went to a bar and went home with a girl... She's young blonde, averageHer place. We had sex many times. The mix she fell for: 2 Dabs New Pheromone Additive, 3 Drops A1, 3x Sprays of Glace, Covered with the "Legendary Joop!" 2x sprays. She kept commenting on how good I smelled and she kept holding on to me like we were long time lovers, or the oldest of friends, she was very touchy feely at the bar, and she wasn't even drunk yet... She cuddle up to me after we were "done" and said she likes cuddling with me (but we just met!), then she commented more on how I smell good, also she wouldn't stop talking about nothing, she also said it "I can't make you go home now, it's like 4...", it was in fact "like 2" lol. Needless to say I slept over, in the morning I didn't wake her, or write a note, I left. She'd text me later, I said something smooth to play it off.

Here's what I believe... Pheromones...these artificial ones we use, this sh*t is real. Subliminals, they work... All of this stuff works. I know that some of these stories sound unbelievable, I'm talking to you people who join this forum but don't ever buy mones, talk, or report... Peek-a-boo, I see you lol. Seriously though, I don't just believe in these "enhancements" I respect them. These aren't toys and life isn't a game. Which brings me to what I wanted to announce (not that you guys should care, I hope you do, I love this community)

I'm going to continue to experiment with mones, but I'm giving up trying to pick up and seduce random women. The feeling I left with that morning was an empty feeling. At this point in my life I'm only attracted to women who are potentially good for my life and the direction I'm headed. That being said: I have become an Alpha or at least on my way, I'm definitely in the zone of being the "Protector-Leader Alpha", I'm in a place where my circle of friends look to me for ideas and decisions, I've almost doubled my network, I'm in the shape of my life, I'm more visible than I've ever been, whether I'm in the office or rocking out doing my musician thing I'm doing good. For those of you who care... Yes, my religion plays a role in my decision, but I'm not a liar, I'm pretty sure that if it was a girl that I had a real connection with I'd feel better about sleeping with her also I don't like the idea of wasting money on a piece of a$$ especially at a time for me like this when I'm trying to get my finances on track. I mostly wrote this for the fact that I didn't want all of you to be like "what's up with Jon" if I seemed to be talking weird in future posts. I just wanted to set the record straight.

I'm here to stay, look out for more reports in both of my journals! Thank you to everyone who has given me advice on what product I should try or buy. And a big thanks to Phero-Truth... this place awesome. Okay... I'm done. lol

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
10-18-2011 9:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
POLO_KID
Swagged Out.

Rep Post

RE: Finally: My stance on mones, the PUA game, my life.
10-18-2011 9:52 PM

(10-18-2011 9:37 PM)JonJon Wrote:  Okay so another page turns in my life, as I've stressed and talked about before, I'm going through a transitional point in my life, a place where I'm developing in all areas. Professionally, Academically, Socially, and most importantly as a man... Last year to date, I made a decision that I wanted to be viewed as more desireable, more sociable, the life of the party, the alpha male. I found pheromones and that helped my decision as they've opened many doors for me and helped me in ways that I've only dreamed.

This past weekend, I went to a bar and went home with a girl... She's young blonde, averageHer place. We had sex many times. The mix she fell for: 2 Dabs New Pheromone Additive, 3 Drops Androstadienone , 3x Sprays of Glace, Covered with the "Legendary Joop!" 2x sprays. She kept commenting on how good I smelled and she kept holding on to me like we were long time lovers, or the oldest of friends, she was very touchy feely at the bar, and she wasn't even drunk yet... She cuddle up to me after we were "done" and said she likes cuddling with me (but we just met!), then she commented more on how I smell good, also she wouldn't stop talking about nothing, she also said it "I can't make you go home now, it's like 4...", it was in fact "like 2" lol. Needless to say I slept over, in the morning I didn't wake her, or write a note, I left. She'd text me later, I said something smooth to play it off.

Here's what I believe... Pheromones...these artificial ones we use, this sh*t is real. Subliminals, they work... All of this stuff works. I know that some of these stories sound unbelievable, I'm talking to you people who join this forum but don't ever buy mones, talk, or report... Peek-a-boo, I see you lol. Seriously though, I don't just believe in these "enhancements" I respect them. These aren't toys and life isn't a game. Which brings me to what I wanted to announce (not that you guys should care, I hope you do, I love this community)

I'm going to continue to experiment with mones, but I'm giving up trying to pick up and seduce random women. The feeling I left with that morning was an empty feeling. At this point in my life I'm only attracted to women who are potentially good for my life and the direction I'm headed. That being said: I have become an Alpha or at least on my way, I'm definitely in the zone of being the "Protector-Leader Alpha", I'm in a place where my circle of friends look to me for ideas and decisions, I've almost doubled my network, I'm in the shape of my life, I'm more visible than I've ever been, whether I'm in the office or rocking out doing my musician thing I'm doing good. For those of you who care... Yes, my religion plays a role in my decision, but I'm not a liar, I'm pretty sure that if it was a girl that I had a real connection with I'd feel better about sleeping with her also I don't like the idea of wasting money on a piece of a$$ especially at a time for me like this when I'm trying to get my finances on track. I mostly wrote this for the fact that I didn't want all of you to be like "what's up with Jon" if I seemed to be talking weird in future posts. I just wanted to set the record straight.

I'm here to stay, look out for more reports in both of my journals! Thank you to everyone who has given me advice on what product I should try or buy. And a big thanks to Phero-Truth... this place awesome. Okay... I'm done. lol

well said.

"What we do in life Echoes in Eternity"

Magic Kit: TIGER JUICE, ANDROSTADIENONE, Nude Alpha, Possess Alpha,Wolf,APC,AV,TRUE LOVE,TRUE ALPHA,TRUE INSTINCT,NPA
10-18-2011 9:52 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-18-2011 9:57 PM

(10-18-2011 9:37 PM)JonJon Wrote:  I'm going to continue to experiment with mones, but I'm giving up trying to pick up and seduce random women. The feeling I left with that morning was an empty feeling.
Confused
Why do you feel guilty and bad about giving a woman an exiting and happy experience?
She was happy just being there, you didnt mention her asking for anything that cost money.
Whats wrong with being upfront and saying "sorry chika but i have no money".

Life is about being happy and experiencing happy things.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
10-18-2011 9:57 PM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

10-18-2011 10:21 PM

(10-18-2011 9:57 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  Confused
Why do you feel guilty and bad about giving a woman an exiting and happy experience?
She was happy just being there, you didnt mention her asking for anything that cost money.

Hes right and ur right too. Lets just respect his decision. If hes happy, then we are all happy Big Grin

@JonJon: well done, well said !

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
10-18-2011 10:21 PM
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-18-2011 10:33 PM

(10-18-2011 9:57 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  Confused

Thanks for commenting Pheroman! The keyword here is "random" women. My financial situation is fine, I just meant in the larger scope my money is better focused on other things than just the pick up game.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

10-18-2011 10:33 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-18-2011 10:46 PM

(10-18-2011 10:21 PM)ohhmygod Wrote:  Hes right and ur right too. Lets just respect his decision. If hes happy, then we are all happy Big Grin

@JonJon: well done, well said !

Thanks ohhmygod... to be honest that's just how I am with everything. I won't play or sing a song if I don't "feel" it. It's also my belief that using these tools for meaningless target practice is irresponsible, I respect these chemicals...

But I know what Pheroman meant, he's right too, liike you said.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

10-18-2011 10:46 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

10-18-2011 10:49 PM

Aww time for a group hug ;)
10-18-2011 10:49 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-19-2011 2:47 AM

Great post JJ, seems like you smashed through that wall that separates average from awesome Big Grin
10-19-2011 2:47 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-19-2011 9:06 AM

Hey Jon, that was a great post. I support you in your journey. It's the best post I have read since I have been here and I thank you for sharing it. Good luck.
10-19-2011 9:06 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

10-19-2011 11:33 AM

Great post JonJon,

Mones are the real deal. They got me hooked into sleeping with tons of ladies because they were just so effective.

When I first joined the forum I just wanted a few mones to help me attract the woman I would spend the rest of my life with. I had no Ideal that mones don't discriminate.

I'm at that stage myself where I don't really go around looking to get laid as I know I can get laid. That thrill is gone. I'm looking for my partner in crime someone to build a family with. So now I'm a picky mother fucker

On a side note I see my VIP mix came through for you. If you are congruent you can take over a small town with that mix. Life gets boring when you can sleep with anyone you speak to for more then 2 minutes though.

I'm actually dating the girl who made me dinner at the base. She is a virtuous woman who is a virgin. I actually stopped wearing New Pheromone Additive around her because I could see it breaking her morals down. I'm back to wearing my Glace,NA,A1 mix as she doesn't fidget as much and it's more of boyfriend/husband type of a mix.

Maybe she is the one. So I don't mind not having sex with her. I respect her values. When I first found my sweet spot with mones I would have fucked her and been on to the next. Now I'm trying not to be a Dbag.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
10-19-2011 11:33 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any ideas for places to game/test mones during colder seasons? TracerX 13 1,428 11-07-2021 6:23 PM
Last Post: metaltree
  About to go into life changing interview. Need advice on mones. Devin1Neil 13 2,806 07-22-2019 10:21 AM
Last Post: Gladen
  Best mones for day game? Schrademan 9 3,520 04-23-2015 4:17 AM
Last Post: koenma
  My GAME finally taking off! dsouza 24 10,295 11-08-2014 5:00 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Could using mones HURT your game? dsouza 20 12,784 01-09-2014 5:20 PM
Last Post: lokoloko