Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Expectation and ideal phero blend
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Expectation and ideal phero blend
05-13-2018 4:04 PM

"What do you do for a living, what is your education and what type of women are you successful with?"

People ask these questions so they can judge another, as if an occupation or education defines an individual.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
05-13-2018 4:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-13-2018 4:07 PM

I don't think law was being rude , he was being straightforward . That is a full beta vibe the whole idea of girls being choosers. Yes they do, but like someone mentioned so do we. Being millennial myself it's paradoxial for me to say, but damn millennials lol. Life doesn't do hand outs if you are not willing to put in any effort on your end.

U pick a girl based on her looks, she does based off your attitude , social status , humor , looks , charm. Improve yourself damnit . What you don't like about yourself and why would a girl pick another guy over you ? Look for that , not a magic bullet that will let u sit there and enjoy the show .

That was the whole point of my favorite current product bw. It pushes you to interact , be aggressive , be the chooser. It's a little rough around the edges and def not perfect but if anything helps with self progression if you are willing to work with it .
05-13-2018 4:07 PM
Shahshane
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-13-2018 6:35 PM

(05-13-2018 11:52 AM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Yes. He always does. Laws posts might seem
crude. Some just have trouble handling the
cold hard truth and want it candied coated.
Just another example of the feminized man.
and hes right in that men need to improve
themselves to get the interest of the ladies
they want. But me thinks the lady still
choose first and guy then chooses from
those ladies. But maybe me is wrong.

You’re not wrong my friend, you’re absolutely right.
If men were choosers why there is fear of rejection? Where does friend zone phenomenon come from?
05-13-2018 6:35 PM
Shahshane
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-13-2018 6:40 PM

(05-13-2018 12:29 PM)LastDragon Wrote:  I think your expectation for a women to "express her uncontrollable interest to have sex within few minutes" is unreal. The other points are reasonable. I've had women approach and touch and flirt without any action on my part.

(05-12-2018 12:01 AM)Shahshane Wrote:  True.

It got nothing to do with gutlessness, it’s all about :

1- what phero blend i’m spending my money on and what is the result???
2- to my exprience women are always choosers, they select who to sleep with, doesn’t matter how you approach, how romantic you talk, how all pua bullshit techniques you use and .... they choose, they select.
3- and by the way why do you use pheromone? Why do you combo and mix Pheromones?

Maybe they do choose, but we choose as well...We're not going to fuck just any woman that walks by or gives us attention (well, not all of us at least).

What affects womens' decisions on who they choose? Face, physique, confidence, swagger, wealth, personality. You can improve yourself in most all of these areas, with the exception of your face (unless you undergo plastic surgery).

Pheromones only do so much and not every woman is going to react the same. Some women like nice guys. Some women like jerks. I try to be a nice jerk.

At the least, you should try to get in shape, have confidence, have a good personality and not dress like a slob. Take care of yourself and be a man.

True.
05-13-2018 6:40 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

05-13-2018 6:42 PM

(05-13-2018 6:35 PM)Shahshane Wrote:  If men were choosers why there is fear of rejection? Where does friend zone phenomenon come from?

[Image: screen-shot-2015-11-10-at-4-11-46-pm.png?w=807]

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-13-2018 6:42 PM
Shahshane
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-13-2018 7:08 PM

You, as you are without any changes about yourself as long as you are not awkward are attractive to SOME women, less attractive to SOME and not attractive at all to SOME.
Same with men. No doubt.

Those who are attracted to you,well you don’t need to do anything.
You might be able to attract some who are less attracted to you.
And basically you can’t do anything for those who are not attracted to you at all.
Men and women are same.
05-13-2018 7:08 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What Xist be ideal for work environment Shadowx117 2 1,175 10-19-2017 11:41 PM
Last Post: Shadowx117
  Ideal Pheromone For Workplace billlkurtisrules 5 2,842 01-20-2016 2:36 PM
Last Post: Spars